GC-Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex $4.99 at BB

heffaji

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This could be a YMMV, but I was at BB making a return and of course browsed through the games section. The game was priced at 4.99, and I can't pass up a $5 game no matter how much I've been spoiled by certain deals over the past few months.

There's a thread about this somewhere, pity these games aren't coming back in stock online at all... at least not anything that I don't have already and still want.

Not sure if this is YMMV or not. I went to Best Buy tonight in Columbus, Ohio and found a $4.99 tag for Crash on a kiosk with no copies in sight. As I left the game department though, I came across a cart with around a dozen copies on it. Snagged two (one for the collection, one for possible trades later). All copies were the GH version. I'll post a receipt photo if there's demand for it.

----Daddy

[quote name='lurknomore']This is nationwide. Question is, is it worth it? Supposedly this is the buggiest of all three versions.[/quote]

I played about halfway through before trading it in at EB (it wasn't excluded at the time :) and didn't encounter any bugs.

[quote name='Daddy_Mulk'][quote name='trunks982']Player's Choice u mean not GH[/quote]

Apples and oranges. Go flame somewhere else please.

---Daddy[/quote]

Mr. 5 posts talking tough, eh? You relax, too.

[quote name='Daddy_Mulk'][quote name='trunks982']Player's Choice u mean not GH[/quote]

---Daddy[/quote]

"Apples and oranges" are things that are different, and shouldn't be compared. That's the opposite of what you were trying to say.

You meant something like "six of one, half a dozen of the other".

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='Daddy_Mulk'][quote name='trunks982']Player's Choice u mean not GH[/quote]

---Daddy[/quote]

"Apples and oranges" are things that are different, and shouldn't be compared. That's the opposite of what you were trying to say.

You meant something like "six of one, half a dozen of the other".[/quote]

Right, my bad on that one.

---Daddy

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='Daddy_Mulk'][quote name='trunks982']Player's Choice u mean not GH[/quote]

---Daddy[/quote]

Mr. 5 posts talking tough, eh? You relax, too.[/quote]

Why should the number of posts I have on the board dictate the way in which I'm treated? Sorry, I thought this place was all about sharing good deals, not nitpicking.

----Daddy

Previous Posting

Since this is the one time I'll probably ever get to do this with a thread of my own, here it goes.

Thanks for the effort, but this deal was posted previously.

Ahhhhhh, now I have that warm, tingly feeling of a crotchety old man flowing through me.

geez lay off guys. Hes trying to post a deal for you and your giving him shit. Thanks op. Dont mind the flamers. There just trying to break you in.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']If I remember correctly, this game is just one big load time.[/quote]

Even the Gamecube version? The original PS2 version had horrible load times but they fixed it in the Greatest Hits version. Since PS2 games normally load slower than GCN games, I would have thought the GCN version load times wouldn't be that bad.

bread's done
Back