Germantown, MD Walmart, Colbolt blue and Metallic Pink DS $65 back in stock.

macuseros9

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Germantown, MD Walmart and picked up 4 at $65 each. Had about 40 total in stock, all marked at $65 on the Colbolt and Metallic Pink. As far as I know this is Germantown, MD only. Good luck!

[quote name='macuseros9']Just got back from Germantown, MD Walmart and picked up 4 at $65 each. Had about 40 total in stock, all marked at $65 on the Colbolt and Metallic Pink. As far as I know this is Germantown, MD only. Good luck![/quote]

I'm in Harford County, MD and for the hell of it, I mapquested my location to "germantown, md" to see how far it is because I have no idea where germantown, md is. It's showing a Germantown,MD in Montgomery County, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County and Worchester County. Not a big deal to me because if I already don't know where it's at, it's probably too far for me. :cry:

Germantown is about 5 minutes from Gaithersburg.
Walmart is right off 355 right before Clarksburg right after Gaithersburg.

Probably not selling because of the ugly color which probably even females dislike. Still hard to argue with half price for a brand new DS, though.

Its most likely a pricing mistake on Germantown walmarts part.
They were supposed to be clearing out the old model colors but accidently
dropped the prices on the new Pink and Blue ones.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']I'm in Harford County, MD and for the hell of it, I mapquested my location to "germantown, md" to see how far it is because I have no idea where germantown, md is. It's showing a Germantown,MD in Montgomery County, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County and Worchester County. Not a big deal to me because if I already don't know where it's at, it's probably too far for me. :cry:[/quote]

That's why I use google.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...-76.97744&sspn=3.133196,4.943848&ie=UTF8&z=11

Germantown is far as fuck dude..

Sure enough, there's a craigslist ad selling colbat blue DS's for $115 in the frederick/germantown area.

bread's done
Back