CAG Gaming Group- CAG CoD MW2 gamertag- CAG Night every Thursday night

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#31 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:13 PM

Yeah just click on the CAG listing in your friends list to bring up the gamercard, hit right and go to view friends, then you see everyone. If you're joining for the first time, please make sure you let us know your on the CAG list so if we break up and reform a room we get you also.

Also betty's are my No.1 method of killing now officially according to my stats.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#32 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:37 PM

Are any of you guys/gal going to be getting Quantum of Solice once the price drops to the $30-$40 range? I'm looking to trade in a game to help pay off RE 5 and the choice is between Too Human and QoS right now.

QoS does have multiplayer FYI. Too Human I did the first two chapters and I don't know if I can trudge through the other 3 or not.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#33 Redrazorback

Redrazorback

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:03 PM

Hey All! I haven't gotten call of duty yet, but I do have Team Fortress 2 and Castle Crashers. Could I still join this group? If not, i'll just wait till i get CoD someday.

#34 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:11 PM

Hey All! I haven't gotten call of duty yet, but I do have Team Fortress 2 and Castle Crashers. Could I still join this group? If not, i'll just wait till i get CoD someday.

Sure there's plenty of room.

743275.png

#35 xDARKx Knight

xDARKx Knight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:35 PM

When im online their is hardly anyone online lol :cry:...they might be one perhaps but they are never playing WaW lol :-P

#36 frankcastle

frankcastle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:44 PM

i just got world at war and dont have many friends on live to play with. is this group still very active? i also got left 4 dead if anyone has that also. my gamertag is frankcastle2007.

#37 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:55 AM

Send a request and I'll approve it late tonight. There's about 50 in the group and we're pretty active in CoD, L4D, TF2, and Castle Crashers. Others play some RB, Fallout 3, and sports games.

743275.png

#38 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:07 PM

Updated the tag, there's still 40 spots left if you want to join the CAG CoD WatW group.

743275.png

#39 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

Updated the tag again earlier this week. Also Gametrailers TV tonight will have the first video of the new map pack. Don't forget to download the free map (Makin daytime) as well!

743275.png

#40 jdsti

jdsti

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

just sent out a request and does everyone still play on thursday nights

#41 EnderA6

EnderA6

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:49 AM

yeah theres a group of us that play thursdays. sometimes we get sidetracked and play different games, but theres usually a group playing something.
Posted Image

#42 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:49 AM

If you want to play with people with the new maps, send a friend request to the tag.

743275.png

#43 mickeyp

mickeyp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:41 PM

gamertag -mmjp08 , I would like to join this group.
Smile

#44 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

gamertag -mmjp08 , I would like to join this group.

Just send a request, I will update it tonight.

743275.png

#45 mickeyp

mickeyp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

ok thanks
Smile

#46 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:52 PM

Tag updated as of 7 p.m. central last night.

743275.png

#47 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:42 AM

I was looking for someone who wanted to help me finish the campaign on Veteran mode. I'm at the part where your a sniper and your trying to duck under the fire, but I don't mind starting earlier too. I'd like to do it around 8 or 9pm if thats cool. My gamertag is Nealocus so just message me or PM me here.

#48 dropbearGSH

dropbearGSH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:19 PM

If you are looking for achievements then I am pretty sure you have to beat it solo. Unless you are an extremely patient person, I wouldn't bother.

#49 The3amJunkie

The3amJunkie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

Yeah I play CoD WaW all the time and I don't like when my teammates are not fun. Always looking for new people to play with :) my GT is: The3amJunkie
Posted Image

#50 gorgias

gorgias

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:55 PM

I don't play WatW on general principal, since Treyarch made it and since it's yet another WW2 shooter. But for anyone that plays CoD4, I'm always looking for some decent people to play with, especially if you're into Domination.

Btw, if anyone has ever gotten shit on in Domination in CoD4 by some prick with a golden shotgun: totally me :)

Oh yeah, tag: MAJORstrasser

And I did send a friend request to CAG CoD WatW... if that's appropriate.

#51 The3amJunkie

The3amJunkie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:18 AM

That sounds like fun I have not played COD4 in a grip. Domination sounds like a blast ill hit ya up next time i'm on.
Posted Image

#52 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:40 AM

I will update the tag again tonight. We also play quite a few other games as this is the semi-official RagTag CAG gamertag.

743275.png

#53 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:11 PM

Just added you guys, I'll play World at War, Castle Crasher, and Gears 2 (whenever it ships). I usually rank pretty decent in World at War so it should be fun to show off to some CAGs.

#54 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

Gamertag updated as of 9 p.m. central last night.

743275.png

#55 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:53 PM

I will soon be changing the name of this gamertag to be more in line with upcoming games, but this is still the tag you want to have friended to play any Call of Duty game with CAG's on the XBox 360.

743275.png

#56 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:04 AM

I have now changed the tag to CAG CoD MW2 and am ready to accept invites. Also yea at post 3k on CAG!

743275.png

#57 jdsti

jdsti

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:22 PM

Just sent the request, thanks

#58 Hi7man

Hi7man

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:09 PM

Can't wait to play with all the CAGs again
I wont be on the 1st couple of weeks due to finals though
Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 MrFriday18

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:12 PM

GT is PropJoe89 sent me a friend request. I usually play team death match.
"The guy with the fastest car doesn't always win the race, it's the guy who refuses to lose." Dale Earnhardt

Posted Image

#60 EnderA6

EnderA6

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:25 PM

i think im on there but i'll double check. TDM is usually what I play, and I loved to play hardcore in WaW but we'll see how it is on mw2. I'll also play objective based games, but i dont like free for all much.
if you jump in a game or party be sure to say your from cag and introduce yourself. (then after that dont yell or sing into your mic please)
Posted Image