Tom Clancy's Endwar

wow i hope you used GS credit or got it from target for 55 .that 89.99 is a little steep.
i had the game in my hands used ready to buy but then i looked at the backand it said only 4 online so it killed it for me. ill get it cheaper down the line

Agreed.. I had fun with the demo and added it to my goozex queue but no way I'm paying full price for it. This and all the other big PS3 releases in Oct/Nov I expect to receive shortly after Christmas except for LBP (which I got from the GS deal) and Valkyria Chronicles.

i got end war on its way it should be here any day then i will go get the headset/socom bundle w/a couple gs gc i have so add me as well i cant wait to play it

[quote name='lilredvampy']oh well i just got my copy in the mail now all i need is a head set :)[/quote]

You can try drfrielgood's website http://www.gamedealdaily.com/ has the BT125 headset for $12.95+shipping. I got my (second) one through the website and it's worked great for PS3 gaming (not to mention my cell phone).

[quote name='lilredvampy']is this just not a popular game with every one here?[/quote]

I really don't expect it to be. I just figured it's be nice to have other CAGs to play with, even if it's a small group.

well isn't the max in a game 4 people anyways?

just played some skirmshes with born. definitely a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i am trying to get use to the controler right now couse it wont be till probly this weekend that get socom/headset so i can voice my commands..............oh well i really do enjoy thins game

cool, well I added you, so we should definitely grab some skirmishes or tow this weekend. I'm pretty bad at it (doing the campaign).

sounds great i am up in the mornings on either sat &sun but possibly will get on in the late afternoon i am a 3rd shifter my bf gets me up early on Sundays though because that is my day off

ahh ok. well I have to head down to Richmond, VA this afternoon so I won't be back until Friday afternoon / evening. I might ahve to meet up with some people for a school proj @ 9 am on sat/sun but I could do afternoons.

[quote name='lilredvampy']yea i am trying to get use to the controler right now couse it wont be till probly this weekend that get socom/headset so i can voice my commands..............oh well i really do enjoy thins game[/quote]

You don't have any type of microphone? If you've got a Rock Band mic or anything with voice input it should work.

hows the online with this? i haven't popped this game in and it says only 4 is that total? or coop
do people still play?

[quote name='m_d_amore']hows the online with this? i haven't popped this game in and it says only 4 is that total? or coop
do people still play?[/quote]

they're expanding it to 4v4 in a patch coming out next year. I'm not sure on how many people play online. me and born still play.

its on sale again starting 12/14 at Target for $54 which includes the headset! Everyone go out and buy it so we have people to play with!!!!!!!!1

I tried this game finally and liked it . Hopefully the price drop brings in new people to this i went online and couldnt get a game going

This looks like there could potentially be an online endwar cag community forming. Might want to talk to Manaknight about adding Endwar as one of the online gaming events.

I doubt there's that many people to make it a weekly thing. I'd rather just try and get a game going every so often if people just post when they want to play and I'll update the title accordingly.

Nice to see more people getting it tho!

I got my copy yesterday (w/ Bluetooth & guide from BB). I was that impressed with the demo on XBL, I had to get something good for my PS3. I haven't even opened up the game or my PS3 yet. I'll give it a go this weekend. If anyone wants to show me the ropes or help me cut my teeth that'd be cool.

Otherwise, I'm easy prey: new PS3 owner, new game, and on a SDTV.

I'll check back Friday night and Saturday morning to see if anyone is interested. My PSN should be: carpwrist, i hope it's not taken already.

I played a bit of the single player today.
Later I tried Theater of War and skirmishes, but I couldn't connect to the network at all. It said said I was disconnected and to check my cable. I'm playing on wireless, is that going to be an issue?

wireless shouldn't be an issue. I haven't checked out tow in a while though, might be some psn issues? Can you play other games online lately?

I was going to buy this, but bought Socom instead , yesterday, and got robbed of it along with my cell phone. SIGHS

[quote name='hone']wireless shouldn't be an issue. I haven't checked out tow in a while though, might be some psn issues? Can you play other games online lately?[/QUOTE]

I can "play" Home with no problem at all. I don't have any other online games to speak of though...

[quote name='ChiefsFan21']I was going to buy this, but bought Socom instead , yesterday, and got robbed of it along with my cell phone. SIGHS[/quote]

that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.

there must just be some psn issues on ubisoft's end then. I'll try and check tonight w/ br.

the problem i have is theres never enough people on to play . then when i do its a slaughter . im like lvl 1 going against lvl 10 or something blah they need better balancing i think

What does the headset edition come with? I just got it from Goozex and want to make sure it came with all the stuff.
Thanks

If anyone else here has ir, feel free to add me on PSN and we can get some online action going!
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

You know Im down . maybe some Cags picked this up as well so we can do it that way otherwise i think itll be against European opponents

Take it back! The headset bundle is less than 25 at Target now

I know Condor and Goldbug just picked it up too so maybe this weekend we can explore the online modes

[quote name='Obscur']This looks like there could potentially be an online endwar cag community forming. Might want to talk to Manaknight about adding Endwar as one of the online gaming events.[/QUOTE]

Endwar community? Was that a joke?

as much as a joke as quoting a 8 month old post. ;)

Anyways Communities grow when games get cheap enough around here

[quote name='smiggity']Take it back! The headset bundle is less than 25 at Target now

I know Condor and Goldbug just picked it up too so maybe this weekend we can explore the online modes[/QUOTE]
:lol:
Got it at newegg ($40 I think) months ago solely for the headset. Had planed on selling the game to make up some of the money, but apparently not many people want a copy. :lol:

bread's done
Back