Photo
- - - - -

Latest GameFly Used Game Deals w/Free Shipping: Alone in the Dark (360) $6 and More!

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#91 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:58 AM

It's a shame they don't take PayPal. I know it's still way cheap, but there's an odd $14 or so in my PP account that I'd rather just use online.

Use the PayPal plug-in. You can create a virtual credit card to use at GF.

#92 danny8k

danny8k

for(;;) printf("^_^");

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:06 AM

is it possible to buy 2 games without creating an account?
it's only letting me buy 1 at a time TT
Posted Image Posted Image

#93 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:08 AM

is it possible to buy 2 games without creating an account?
it's only letting me buy 1 at a time TT

Nope. Unfortunately, you can only buy one game at a time from them.

#94 DemonAlcohol

DemonAlcohol

Diabolic Mastermind

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:21 AM

In for Alone in the Dark (360). I played the demo and liked it, for $6.50 it can't be that bad.

To the user who wanted to flip it on Goozex: Good luck. There are 65 full copies waiting for someone to take them.

On the fence on Smash Bros. Just got a Wii and want to play it, but i've already spent too much money on games in the last 2 months and I have 4 games for Wii alone that I havn't really played yet. However, $30 seems like a good price.

Other noteworthy items not on Cheapy's first post are:

Conan $14.99 (incase you missed the Best Buy sale)
The Simpsons Game $14.99 (pretty fun little game)
Bioshock $19.99 (a steal for one of the must have titles on 360)
Burnout Paradise $19.99 (new stuff added to this game all the time)
Mass Effect $21.99

Posted Image

#95 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:26 AM

Nice might have to use that $5 coupon I got and either get Condemned 2 for the ps3 (9.99) or Bully Scholarship edition (11.99), Boom Blox, (19.99) or Super Mario Galaxy (24.99)for the Wii. Anyone have an opinion of Boom Box or Bully for the Wii?

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#96 Joda84

Joda84

EXTERMINATE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:27 AM

Haven't played Alone in the Dark, but I had to bite for $6. If it sucks, I can always trade it in to FYE.

#97 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:30 AM

I have a huge backlog and I just snagged orange box for 20 new at BB, but 12.99 for DMC 4 looks so good...

#98 DemonAlcohol

DemonAlcohol

Diabolic Mastermind

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

Nice might have to use that $5 coupon I got and either get Condemned 2 for the ps3 (9.99) or Bully Scholarship edition (11.99), Boom Blox, (19.99) or Super Mario Galaxy (24.99)for the Wii. Anyone have an opinion of Boom Box or Bully for the Wii?

I have Boom Blox from gamefly right now. It's a pretty fun game either by yourself or with other people. Check out some reviews to see if it's right for you, but I'd give it a thumbs up.

Posted Image

#99 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:41 AM

Fack!!! I accidentally placed the order with my old account that had an address from 2 years ago. I'd never ordered from Gamefly before and I didn't realize they wouldn't even ask to confirm the shipping address. I have to try to catch it before it ships now.
My name is in your Resident Evil 5 manual. ;)

#100 SkeletonBrute

SkeletonBrute

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:55 AM

thats two more gifts off the list, and I can test em prior to giving them:joystick:

#101 morphineseason

morphineseason

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:56 AM

Fack!!! I accidentally placed the order with my old account that had an address from 2 years ago. I'd never ordered from Gamefly before and I didn't realize they wouldn't even ask to confirm the shipping address. I have to try to catch it before it ships now.

I've done that before. Their checkout system is kind of vague. Just e-mail their customer service as soon as possible. They canceled my order in a very timely manner.

#102 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:57 AM

I've done that before. Their checkout system is kind of vague. Just e-mail their customer service as soon as possible. They canceled my order in a very timely manner.

Yeah, I just emailed them as soon as I realized what happened. Hopefully I won't have to contact my old apartment.
My name is in your Resident Evil 5 manual. ;)

#103 camelking6969

camelking6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:08 AM

And every game I've received from them looks like ass with a side of sandpaper thrown in there. .

i know it not funny shrike but the way you said it had me roflmao
[url=ign.com]

#104 morphineseason

morphineseason

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:45 AM

Ugh. So I just got done trying the demo for this, and I'm not even sure if Alone in the Dark is worth the $6.35. Since when you do you have to unload almost your entire inventory of ammo on one enemy and then also have to throw their corpse in a fire? I think I'm actually going to have to pass now.

Thanks though, op!

#105 matteo

matteo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:49 AM

Well I come back to see my post has been mutantly altered for the better. Thanks for making it complete CheapyD !

#106 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:24 AM

Thanks, OP! I have a long-timer 10% discount with GameFly, and I also had a $5 coupon there, too. Rondo of Swords came out to $4.35 after tax!!!

#107 Medium_Pimpin

Medium_Pimpin

Dead broke, but Hood Rich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:27 AM

Looks like a good deal, but I'll pass. I'm hoping theres a good sale after xmas or a couple days before, I'll have another $5 credit and %5 off then.
Go back to bed america, your govt. has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed america, your govt. is in control again. Here is american gladiators, go back to bed america. Here is 56 channels of American Gladiators, watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.

#108 whatup5

whatup5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:02 AM

Can you do multiple purchases on the same transaction on gamefly? I cant seem to manage. :lol:
any help is appreciated

#109 chrisc133

chrisc133

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:02 AM

In for Alone in the Dark (360). I played the demo and liked it, for $6.50 it can't be that bad.

To the user who wanted to flip it on Goozex: Good luck. There are 65 full copies waiting for someone to take them.

On the fence on Smash Bros. Just got a Wii and want to play it, but i've already spent too much money on games in the last 2 months and I have 4 games for Wii alone that I havn't really played yet. However, $30 seems like a good price.

Other noteworthy items not on Cheapy's first post are:

Conan $14.99 (incase you missed the Best Buy sale)
The Simpsons Game $14.99 (pretty fun little game)
Bioshock $19.99 (a steal for one of the must have titles on 360)
Burnout Paradise $19.99 (new stuff added to this game all the time)
Mass Effect $21.99

Might as well wait and pick up burnout for $20 new BF at Target.
Posted Image
Currently Playing:
Left 4 Dead 2
Dragon Age Origins

#110 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:23 AM

Picked up AITD just because it was cheaper than buying lunch at Subway.

#111 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:25 AM

Thinking about picking up Rondo of Swords and Heavenly Sword. I'm not sure if Rondo is any good, and I have a feeling Heavenly Sword will be available for $30 new soon.

#112 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:34 AM

A deal possibly to add to the OP (although it doesn't appear to ship free) SNK Arcade Classics for the Wii, 12.99.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#113 nikkai

nikkai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:50 AM

tempppppting

But must resist -just got Valkyria chronicles and the backlog is big as it is... plus w/ thanksgiving and christmas around the corner - it's money flying out the door for the next few months

#114 integralsmatic

integralsmatic

Everyday should be Harvey Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:31 AM

bought bully and harvey birdman.

had to bite on birdman. I love the show and ill probably love the game even though its a blatant and not so good rip off of Phoenix Wright.
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#115 barom

barom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:36 AM

What are usually the shipping costs? Is it free? I'm a bit too lazy to set up an account to check, so any help would be appreciated.

#116 KnightofHearts

KnightofHearts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:37 AM

Thanks alone in the dark is at the least worth it as a trade-in filler and picked up condemed 2.
I Find Giants.
I Hunt Giants.
I Kill Giants.

#117 Justden

Justden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:22 AM

Decided to pickup :360:Eternal Sonata for $25 ($22.50 after my discount). Not sure if I'd be able to find it much cheaper than that.

#118 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:15 PM

bought bully and harvey birdman.

had to bite on birdman. I love the show and ill probably love the game even though its a blatant and not so good rip off of Phoenix Wright.

I played it on the PSP. It was funny but brief...under 5 hours. Enjoy.

Posted Image
VGH#78: Forking Paths is now available
on iTunes, the Zune Marketplace and from http://vghangover.com.

Spoiler

#119 Lord Jezo

Lord Jezo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:39 PM

Anyone know if that is Persona 3 or Persona 3 FES for ps2?

#120 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:33 PM

I bit. You can't go wrong for $6 and worst case scenario it is completely unplayable and I'm out $6.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---