Photo
- - - - -

Latest GameFly Used Game Deals w/Free Shipping: Alone in the Dark (360) $6 and More!

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#211 Short Round

Short Round

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:49 AM

DMC4 has been $13 on gamefly for over a month.

It was a good effort though.
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#212 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:59 AM

old news, try the search feature next time
Posted Image

#213 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:08 AM

I would've never known. Thanks OP!

#214 alucard454

alucard454

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:15 PM

dammit. bastards needa drop the ps3 version....

#215 Ender

Ender

Bears, Beets.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:18 PM

I just simply don't like this game. I feel like the DMC combat system hasn't aged well at all.
Posted Image

Armed because I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

#216 alucard454

alucard454

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:29 PM

I just simply don't like this game. I feel like the DMC combat system hasn't aged well at all.

never played any of them. i'm just getting started on my first "real" console experience (not sure that either the wii or the NES count for this definition) and coming from a decade and a half of PC gaming, this sort of game intrigues me.

in fact as of last night, i'm now knee-deep in heavenly sword and loving every minute of it. from some of the things i've heard (and what amazon's psychic recommendation robots have told me) i would probably also enjoy DMC4. thoughts? you a fan of HS?

#217 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:50 PM

DMC4 has been $13 on gamefly for over a month.

I had no clue. Id seriously consider getting it now at that price but too bad its just 360 version
Posted Image

#218 John Hyperion

John Hyperion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:05 PM

never played any of them. i'm just getting started on my first "real" console experience (not sure that either the wii or the NES count for this definition) and coming from a decade and a half of PC gaming, this sort of game intrigues me.

in fact as of last night, i'm now knee-deep in heavenly sword and loving every minute of it. from some of the things i've heard (and what amazon's psychic recommendation robots have told me) i would probably also enjoy DMC4. thoughts? you a fan of HS?

I played and loved both. I think if you enjoyed HS you'd enjoy DMC4, although it is a bit harder and longer. And if you're really up for a challenge, give Ninja Gaiden Sigma a spin. The story/presentation on it are pretty poor compared to HS or DMC4, but the pure action element is fairly deep and challenging.

#219 callmesteam

callmesteam

I'm just a dead man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:58 AM

man... they have some great deals, but shipping is a killer without combined packages. $2.95 each... anyone have a coupon for a shipping discount? i've searched, and no dice. i'd love to land Ninja Gaiden DS for less than $15.
Posted Image

#220 Shoey

Shoey

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:15 AM

PS3 Battlefield: Bad Company dropped from 32 to $25.

#221 williamspam91

williamspam91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:02 AM

Ninja Gaiden 2 is actually $21.99