CAGcast #141: The Great Dinodick Experiment

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3078[/img-l][preview]CheapyD takes on all comers in Scene It: Box Office Smash (contest), CAGs speak out on Playstation Home, and Wombat finds an impaired Burt Reynolds shilling for an Xbox 360 game. Of course we also tackle the latest game shopping and industry news, new releases, your questions from the CAGbag and much more!

Get a free trial of Netflix and support the CAGcast:
www.netflix.com/cagcast

[podcast]35[/podcast]
Download - 101 minutes, 40MB
[/preview]

Show Linkage/Notes (click the button below to expand):

Bonus Photos:
[img-l=4823]3448[/img-l]

Stay tuned...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just subscribed to the podcast... I've been here for over a year, never really listened
Not much of a podcast person, but the CAGcast isn't too bad so far :)

HUZZAH! Two weeks in a row! Can't wait to listen to it tomorrow when I'm designing my avatar. Let's hope I don't subconsciously make him bald or furry.

Sexcellent. I'll download this now and listen to it tomorrow.

Oh, and in case you two care, I'll be subscribing to Netflix with your referral ID. It was suggested to me the other day, and then after listening to the last podcast, I decided to take the plunge. Hope you enjoy the monies.

Cheapy, that story about you having sex with your wife's hand while she was asleep made me laugh pretty hard. Also can Cheapy say "I concur" instead of "yup" everytime he agrees with Wombat.

I'm glad somebody else is digging True Blood. Pretty much the two reasons I watch that show is because it's funny and there's some awesome tits in it.
EDIT: HOLEEE Shit reynold's DOES sound drunk! And those bonus pics better be of your dino dick cheapy. I suspect more condom reviews in the future.

Cheapy, if you think Gears 2's matchmaking is terrible just wait until you see their ranking system. It is as bad if not more infuriating than matchmaking. As of now, it's pure speculation as to how one progresses up the ranking system and what each emblem means. Even Clifford B.'s gimp, Xbox360Fanboy's Dustin Burg, spoke down about Gear 2's multiplayer. It's a shame Epic erred in creating the most important part of their game.

Cheapy,
just wait till your son starts walking and builds up stamina. My son is up as early as 6:00am sometimes and doesn't sleep till 9:00pm sometimes. I don't think he realized he had gotten taller because the other day he tried to walk under the table without ducking and he rocked himself on his forehead. The funny thing is he looked confused about why he had hit himself.

Come on guys, LBP isn't that hard. Plus the game is more fun in coop. As long as one player passes the tough part everyone advances. Another good show you cheap asses.

Wombat, while playing Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, I strongly recommend you keep pets out of the immediate vicinity. After some challenges, I feel like punching a puppy over the frustration some cause and how bad some of the game's design choices are.

And yes, Burt Reynolds sounds plastered in that commercial.

show was great. I didn't finish Gears yet, I wasn't disappointed with the game, but I felt the game served more as an Epic tech demo on their new engine vs actually trying to be an epic game (no pun intended)

Another great show guys. Cheapy, I believe that Tai in Gears 2 is Samoan. Being a married man the story of Dom searching for Maria was pretty compelling to me. Maybe I'm just a sap.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Cheapy, that story about you having sex with your wife's hand while she was asleep made me laugh pretty hard. Also can Cheapy say "I concur" instead of "yup" everytime he agrees with Wombat.[/quote]

Yup, I concur.

I usually love the weird talk in the CAGcasts... but holy shit, I was listening to the end in math class and the whole "sex with her hand" thing made me cringe... you really should have cut that, the bar of creepiness on the CAGcast is pretty high, but I think that broke it...

Just my two cents... but really... TMI.

CheapyD Not to be such a downer but having sex with your wife while she was sleeping is technically rape in the United States. It's illegal to have intercourse with someone who is unconscious. I know the act was probably very harmless, because of the personal nature of your own intimate relationship with your wife, and it was a funny story, but it may be worth mentioning that neither you or Wombat condone this sort of activity in general.

Otherwise another great show. Thanks!

The condom is NON RUBBER? Does that mean its a steel condom? By the way dinosaur.....best way to get you to buy a condom. Ok now for some meaty (yes pun intended) feedback this week. I wish people would stop bashing you cheapy for your xbox360 preference. So he leans towards one console. Why is that so bad? Personally i prefer the ps3 for my reasons. Does that make me a fanboy? Again I don't get the big deal. So everyone needs to stop bashing cheapy, he is the boss of this site and he can do what he wants. Also Wombat (reguarding 2 shows ago) I might be able to get you a grey Beatles suit if you want. And i dont know john lennons inseam unfortunatly cheapy. Enjoy your special dinosaur sex time cheapy and wombat....i cant think of anything snappy for you right now.

I haven't listened to the show, or seen/heard the Burt Reynolds ad? Doesn't he have some form of Parkinson's or other neuodegenerative disease? Is whatever speech impediment is in the ad possibly from that?

Edit: can't find anything online about it. Don't remember where I heard that. Nothing to see here, move along. ;)
/tk

[quote name='Porksta']Still nothing on those 10 GS $100 gift cards?[/quote]
The winners have been announced, notified, and had their cards shipped to them.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']CheapyD Not to be such a downer but having sex with your wife while she was sleeping is technically rape in the United States. It's illegal to have intercourse with someone who is unconscious.[/quote]
I never said that I did that!

So I've only heard the first half hour or so, but I've got to say... How is it that I remembered Cheapy was going to see Billy Joel but Wombat different. And I'm not even a Jew from Long Island! Well.... half of that isn't true..

i can't believe how immature Sony is over the netflix streaming, this really goes to show that Sony is doing everything they can to try and hurt xbox sales.
I think they (sony) are bitter that Microsoft was so fast to comeback after losing the last format war with a real winner. Digital rentals ( subscription ) is going to be the future as bandwidth increases even digital rentals in HD. I say congrats to Microsoft+Netflix as its a step in the right direction

Is it just me, or it seems that Sony made home off of second life. Realizing now that not that many people use it anymore. So, they kept pushing it back to have time to make features, to justify all the time and money they used to make it.

And nice Chaka Khan reference Cheapy.

Ok on Wombat's TV techniques did it say cost 2000 but than how much can you talk down before they won't even do it? Are we saying at least 100 dollars less or 200 ?

[quote name='CheapyD']I never said that I did that![/quote]

Didn't you say you had sex with her hand while she was sleeping? I'm not saying you were in the wrong, I'm just saying out of the context of your personal relationship it's sort of nearing a dark grey area where some of your younger hormonal listeners may not be able to apply common sense. It's probably not a big deal but I cringed a little bit when I heard it.

The single-player for LBP's fairly easy for most of the most levels, so if you need some help, play and work together to get through the tough spots.

The next wave of big Sony PSP games come out early next year, which includes Loco Roco 2, Patapon 2, and Resistance Retribution.

There are still a lot of people playing MGO, though it won't beat a Halo 3 or COD4, they are definitely just as dedicated and loyal. It's a lot of fun to play and just a completely different experience from every other shooter that's out there.

It seems like a few of the big shooters of this fall are having online trouble (SOCOM, Gears 2, R2) that can't really be fixed quickly and early on without the stressload that a public release can give them.

To correct Wombat's "math," 33% off of a $60 sports game would pretty much pay off the $20 upfront fee with one purchase.

Good show.

Cheapy D and that dude who complains about everything,

If a 5 year old can beat LBP why can't you? Are you guys really going to admit defeat to a 5 year old?

About the "advertising" Motorstorm in LBP.

I agree with you that it's pretty much advertisement for Motorstorm, BUT I guarantee you guys have bought gamer pics in XBL, and what the fuck do you call that? Advertising, so really, if your going to bitch about one thing, you need to be FAIR (for once) and bring up the same issue in XBL.

Silverado is from columbia pictures so if someone was going to try to find that on Xbox360 it is not going to happen.As Columbia is owned by Sony.......

[quote name='Snipes424']Cheapy D and that dude who complains about everything,

If a 5 year old can beat LBP why can't you? Are you guys really going to admit defeat to a 5 year old?

About the "advertising" Motorstorm in LBP.

I agree with you that it's pretty much advertisement for Motorstorm, BUT I guarantee you guys have bought gamer pics in XBL, and what the fuck do you call that? Advertising, so really, if your going to bitch about one thing, you need to be FAIR (for once) and bring up the same issue in XBL.[/QUOTE]

we have both mentioned many many times that I (not we, cheapy is weak) have never purchased gamer pics, nor do I ever plan to.

I bought the Transformers Decepticons Generation 1 Picture Pack (and theme)...I couldn't resist. I can only resist so much!

LOL!!! Here comes Godzilla dick!!!

And just by hearing Burt's voice, you were right Wombat. Man this fallen stars would accept anything for some bucks (and maybe marketing is really desesperate!).

Great show, as always. Wombat, I'm glad Fallout 3 is growing on ya! I heard your weapons are bad and that you are walking with 2 or 3 of the same weapon. Have you tried to fix them? When you have more than 1 of any weapon you can "FIX" one with the other, the fixxed one will have a greater condition and will do more damaged. The higher your repair skill points the better you will fix your weapons/armor. IDK if you knew that, but when I heard they do nothing and that you are carrying more than one I thought you didn't.

Anyway Wombat, great Wombat Show #141 and say hello to the other guy... the bald one... what was his name again? Im kidding Cheapy

Wombat I had a friendly ghost way back when in my old home.My mother did not tell anyone about it until we moved out of that home.aparently a 17 year old girl was murdered there.water would tur on,drawrs open,and mailbox would open.Nothing ever bad,just interesting.....

I wondered about the Japanese condoms because I buy the Magnum condoms here in the U.S and went to this condom website wondering if they were on par with the ones here.....actually intrigued by the eperiment.

bread's done
Back