Contest (CAG Foreplay #56): Win God of War Themed Little Big Planet Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #56, we have a code for the God of War themed Little Big Planet goodies to give away courtesy of CAG jondy1703.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. A winner will be chosen at random.

Thanks again for the prize CAG jondy1703!

Good luck everyone!

I understand the community based game play, but I am not one to spend hours creating. I do want it but the problems with copyright content really deflates the possible fun to be had. I feel that it would be fun but not at full price.

While the single player experience is pretty much a way to start you up and get you to download levels, the online elements seem to have fallen in some ways. It's really unfortunate to see some levels getting pulled for no reason, as well as the constant flow of premium-priced costumes that we seem to be getting news stories about on a daily basis. The game has had a rocky start and it is now up to the community to keep the game alive.

I've been dissapointed by a lot of the design features and how community games show up and how they are moderated. Single player made me laugh a lot of times, especially the wedding levels so yeah I regret it a little but not entirely.

Little Big Planet is a very charming and innovative game, thought it has had a couple of hitches in trying to charm the overall public (the delay and level moderation). The game is very enjoyable to play and even more enjoyable when there are other people with you controlling their own Sackboys jumping around chaotically (though the multiplayer camera might add a bit of frustration).
You have limitless possibilities: Play, Create, Share everything...... except for costumes you have to pay for and licensed properties.
Overall a genuinely fun game, though one has got to ask themselves, this game is built for extended gameplay past the main story levels but "am I going to have the same amount of fun jumping on a block shaped like a cow's head opposed to a block shaped like a heart?".

The thing I love about the game is the cuteness. It is a game that always make me smile. Playing with people has been a blast even when no mics were involved. I remember on one of my first games I was playing a random match with some random people. I played with them for a couple of hours. On one level there was car I was trying to jump on but every time I tried to get on one of the other guys would move the car forward so I spent most the level trying to get on the car and laughing at how silly the situation was.

this game is AWESOME must buy ps3owner
the user generated content is genius, i love playing other people created level i would recommend trying to find the batman asylum level
but the single player level is great and creating your own level is fun
and who doesnt like sackboi

I love the game. But I can see it getting old real fast. I played a lot of the "cool levels" several times over now. I like having the planets for cool levels, but they should also give the option of a list format so I can see more levels from more people and try those out also.

I am looking forward to this game but I have so many backlog of games. I can't wait to see the creative worlds and of course the Trophies.

The user-created content sounds great, but I don't have all that time to invest into one game without story progression.

i bought this game so my wife and can co-op play neather of us like the game. the whole
background forground stuff just kills it. it didnt work in neo geo fighting games and it dosent work on lbp.

I eagerly rushed out to get the game when it finally came available, but then played two levels and didn't touch it again until saturday. I was left alone with one of my friends while everyone else abandoned us to go on a food run, so I had to come up with something I thought she'd like, or at least something simple to pick up. We, and the rest of our crew, spent the next six hours playing it... it is so much better as a group game.

i love the game. i dont play it as often as i thought i would but i cant imagine myself trading it. the level creator is a little too daunting for me right now too.

it's a cute game. I don't know if it will last but for now I'm enjoying it. Who knows maybe it will be the system changer that Sony wants it to be.

I played mostly about one or two weeks after the game was released. There were a few great levels and a ton of garbage. I think this game is going to get better as it matures and the great stuff can float to the top. For now, I'm playing a bunch of "WIN TROPHIES!!!1!" type levels. Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back