Happy Three Year Anniversary!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:23 AM

As many of you may remember; the Xbox 360 came out in the U.S. on November 22, 2005 with games like Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo: Elements of Power, King Kong, Call of Duty 2, Project Gotham Racing 3 and last but not least Hexic HD. This was the day we all started earning achievements and playing next-gen.

Posted Image

In those three years we've got a lot more games; some of the most memorable to date being:

Halo 3
Posted Image

Gears of War
Posted Image

Dead Rising
Posted Image

Call of Duty 4
Posted Image

There's more, a lot more in fact, but I'm too lazy to list and find non-stock pictures of 'em all.

Happy Three Year Anniversary!
Posted Image

So grab your controllers and
"Here's to three more!" Maybe?
Posted Image

I thought this post was well justified since the number three is so memorable to most Xbox 360 owners. =)

Edited by grap3fruitman, 05 July 2009 - 03:13 PM.

#2 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:32 AM

WOW so I guess my extended 3 year warranty is about up. I guess I will be buying another 360 some time in the next year. Atleast then I will have HDMI and I hope one that will not run like shit. If it does then I get another 3 years for it to crap out and red ring on me. Maybe I will get lucky and mine will finaly red ring on me before the 3 years are up.
Posted Image

#3 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:10 AM

Nice 360, what faceplate is that and why is your hard drive green?

PaulManda.png

#4 TruVisionary

TruVisionary

I take large steps.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:18 AM

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:53 AM

As many of you may remember; the Xbox 360 came out in the U.S. on November 22, 2005

...with the first RROD on November 23, 2005...

#6 JrHu92

JrHu92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:54 AM

so maybe another 2 more years till they release something new? hope not..

#7 Short Round

Short Round

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:02 AM

My fifth 360 in three years just decided to kick the bucket today.

What a coincidence!
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:11 AM

...with the first RROD on November 23, 2005...

The first public RROD was most likely saturday November 19, 2005. LOL that's the day we who won our 360's from Mountain Dews every 10 minutes got our systems. Three years and four RRODs later it's still my favorite system. :applause:

#9 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:15 AM

The first public RROD was most likely saturday November 19, 2005. LOL that's the day we who won our 360's from Mountain Dews every 10 minutes got our systems. Three years and four RRODs later it's still my favorite system. :applause:

That's true but I was just bringing up the official launch date and hey, I'm on my 11th! Just sent in my 10th one like a week and a half ago. And I agree, it is probably the best platform this generation for hardcore gamers outside the faulty hardware that should've been recalled a long time ago.

#10 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:21 AM

That's true but I was just bringing up the official launch date and hey, I'm on my 11th! Just sent in my 10th one like a week and a half ago. And I agree, it is probably the best platform this generation for hardcore gamers outside the faulty hardware that should've been recalled a long time ago.

Yea I was just joking that people had red rings before you could even buy it haha AND 10 returns OMG i'd choke a bitch! Now my "new" 360 about every 6 months doesn't look so bad. :roll:

You have a spare or just play something else everytime? Early on I had no other systems so I had to play my GC. The 360s troubles helped urge me to get all 3 systems although I still buy everything for the 360 if it's available. I also got "tricked" into buying a spare arcade system because I HAD to play Fallout 3 at release. lol ;)

#11 mrn111

mrn111

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:52 PM

I wonder does that launch system in the first picture still work?