Photo
- - - - -

Gamefly Black Friday Sale 2008 $10 Coupon - Expires 12/1/2008 - Subscribers Only

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#61 dizee

dizee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:50 PM

Ya this was awesome

i kept WWE smackdown vs raw and got it for 38 bucks. it came out a few weeks ago

gamefly owns

#62 Reality's Fringe

Reality's Fringe

Goes sex for pussy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

I'm thinking about keeping Gears 2, but I already beat the single player campaign. I'm also 3 days away from 5% off and another $5 coupon, but one of my $5 coupons expires on the 30th. I get the extra $5 on the 29th, so I hope the other 445 is good for the ENTIRE day of 11/30.
http://artthoubored.ytmnd.com/

http://snapintotehslimjim.ytmnd.com/

I had one last summer. I was asleep for it so I have no recollection of anything being up my ass.

#63 COBRA 261

COBRA 261

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

I saw this email yesterday so I bought the copy of Fallout 3 they shipped me on release. With my 10% discount, $10 & $5 coupons I'm getting it for $30.09. Pretty good deal considering the game is only about 1 month old.
Posted Image

#64 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

I was thinking about picking up Civilization Revolution for $24.99 plus tax, but I decided to hold off. I bet this will be $20 soon (at least on Gamefly).

#65 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:17 AM

I was in a good mood , so I decided to make a list of all the current games in the gamefly store that qualify for use with the coupon (too lazy to add all the links though , that your on your own for). Suggestion to have it added to the OP.;) Note that the games are listed in order of "cheapest" to most expensive. Also note that I have the 10% discount on my account , so there may be a few other games that would make the cut that won't show up for me.

:ps3:Playstation 3
Ratchet and Clank Future
Uncharted
Grand Theft Auto 4
Grid
Disgaea 3
Baja : Edge of Control
Hot Shots Golf : Out of Bounds
Civilization Revolution
Battlefield : Bad Company
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
Mercenaries 2
Dirt
Metal Gear Solid 4
Warhawk

:ps2:Playstation 2
(Both of these show up for me at about $29 , so they should qualify if you don't have the discount)
Naruto : Ultimate Ninja 3
Wild Arms 4

:360:Xbox 360
Bladestorm
Grand Theft Auto 4
Soul Calibur 4
Civilization Revolution
Battlefield : Bad Company
Guitar Hero 3
Guilty Gear 2
Call of Duty 4

:wii:Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Sluggers
Super Paper Mario
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
Mario Party 8

:ds:Final Fantasy 4 (Listed at $29 for me)

Nothing on the PSP , Xbox , Gamecube or GBA.

#66 a_secret_boss

a_secret_boss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:23 AM

bought valkyria for $30
Posted Image

#67 Toaster Driver

Toaster Driver

I Eat Mop Who?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:57 AM

i got grid (360) for under 25 woot.

#68 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:24 AM

Anyone with a spare coupon code they aren't planning on using? I'm going to get a game or two and it'd be nice to have some more off, esp if peps aren't going to be using theirs :)

#69 jda1977

jda1977

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:46 AM

Just bought my gears of war 2 copy. Only black friday deal I will be participating in. Now what to rent to fill my q spot.

#70 dannydumbass

dannydumbass

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2008 - 05:48 AM

dannydumbass: I'm going to PM you with my code. Enjoy! :D

Ok so this doesn't work. the code is only for the account it was sent too. thats to bad cause they have some great deals. but thanks again man

Edited by dannydumbass, 27 November 2008 - 05:51 AM.
fix

#71 striderhibiki

striderhibiki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2008 - 05:57 AM

Kept my copy of Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise for $18. This to go along with my 42 cent copy of Alone in the Dark? I love you Gamefly.

#72 buzzcola

buzzcola

Extra layer of cheese

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:42 AM

can u buy more than one game at a time?

burnout paradise + space invaders extreme - $ 15 = win

#73 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:43 AM

can u buy more than one game at a time?

No.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#74 emceelokey

emceelokey

The Human Weapon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:47 AM

Got Sonic Unleased for $25 after the $10 and two other coupons i had. If that $10 Black Friday coupon only lasted until the 8th I would have hit lever 3and had 10% off + another $5 in discount. Bah. Sonic Unleashed is pretty awesome too.

#75 SonicPower

SonicPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:35 PM

WTF. Why are they charging for shipping now even though I'm an active renting member?

I thought shipping was free...

Fact: Did you know Ninja Gaiden was for Xbox 1? A lot of gamers do not know. Don't trust me? Go to stores like Target and Wal-mart and ask.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#76 deszaras

deszaras

Wait...what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:13 PM

Ugh, sometimes I want to rip my hair out with Gamefly. I so want to use this coupon for Lego Batman but the damn thing can't be bought nor do I have the time to send back Fallout 3 and hope they send it to me quick enough so I can use the coupon.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#77 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

hm, i just received too human from them and the keep it price is $30.99. using this, and the $5 i just got would make it around $16-$18 after tax? i'm having fun so far...who thinks i should keep it?

#78 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

I don't know, Too Human might appeal to you but its pretty much a nice audience. Still you're getting it for good money so adjust the review scores there. I tweaked my list and got an email stating a game that I had on the bottom of that tweaked list, lol, Mers 2. Does the game not have bugs, glitches and stuff since it's been a while and I assume they've updated this game?
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#79 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:59 AM

Ugh, sometimes I want to rip my hair out with Gamefly. I so want to use this coupon for Lego Batman but the damn thing can't be bought nor do I have the time to send back Fallout 3 and hope they send it to me quick enough so I can use the coupon.

I was in a similar position. I called (Wed) and told them I sent back LBP and wanted GoW2. Basically even though I told the lady I sent LBP in the mail on Mon/Tue (depending on which cycle it went with) she laughed and asked if it was accurate that I had sent the item back a week earlier. (at least 7 days)

I caught on, said yes and in a minute it was marked as lost/returned (no prob since they sent me an email today saying they got it and it doesn't count as lost anymore).

Quick way to open up your queue if your city doesn't scan games (mine doesn't).

Now if GoW2 would just ship by Monday I'll be okay :pray:

#80 SonicPower

SonicPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:18 AM

I thought shipping was free for current rental members?

Someone answer this please!

Fact: Did you know Ninja Gaiden was for Xbox 1? A lot of gamers do not know. Don't trust me? Go to stores like Target and Wal-mart and ask.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#81 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:14 AM

Shipping is free if you're a current subscriber. Why, are they charging you for shipping?

#82 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:24 AM

I picked up Left 4 Dead for $37.70 total with $15 off. Nice.

:beer:

#83 schnuth

schnuth

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:12 AM

Kept Fable II for $31.64 after $15 off in coupons. Thanks for the heads up OP!

#84 SonicPower

SonicPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:58 AM

Shipping is free if you're a current subscriber. Why, are they charging you for shipping?

Yes they are. Every time I hit the keep it now for Gears of War 2, it adds a $3 shipping charge.

Same thing if I try to buy Lego 360 ($32) from the buy it now section. I'm not saying I want the Lego 360 game. I'm just using it as a reference.

Oh what. It says my membership start date is on 12/5/2008? What?!?!?! How do I have Gears of War 2 and Sonic Unleashed then?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#85 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:05 AM

Yeah, you got a goof where it thinks you are not a member and is charging you shipping. I hit "Keep it" for Left 4 Dead and shipping is free.

Of course, I want them to ship me Gears of War 2 so I can keep that one instead. Damnit, if only our accounts/powers combined we'd be set!

#86 fastitocalon

fastitocalon

I am red cyclone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:45 PM

I picked up Last Remnant for $24, I hear so-so things about it but at $24 I was willing to jump.

#87 vhgong

vhgong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:17 PM

Got Soul Calibur IV for about $15 with this and the $5 coupon.

#88 deszaras

deszaras

Wait...what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

I was in a similar position. I called (Wed) and told them I sent back LBP and wanted GoW2. Basically even though I told the lady I sent LBP in the mail on Mon/Tue (depending on which cycle it went with) she laughed and asked if it was accurate that I had sent the item back a week earlier. (at least 7 days)

I caught on, said yes and in a minute it was marked as lost/returned (no prob since they sent me an email today saying they got it and it doesn't count as lost anymore).

Quick way to open up your queue if your city doesn't scan games (mine doesn't).

Now if GoW2 would just ship by Monday I'll be okay :pray:

Interesting, thanks for mentioning that. I'm going to give them a call and see if I can convince them to sell me Lego Batman. It's got high availability and is next in my queue. I gotta say, tracking down their phone number is unnecessarily difficult. I should be able to find it on their site, especially on their contact information instead of having to google it and locating it on message boards and other non-official sites.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#89 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

Interesting, thanks for mentioning that. I'm going to give them a call and see if I can convince them to sell me Lego Batman. It's got high availability and is next in my queue. I gotta say, tracking down their phone number is unnecessarily difficult. I should be able to find it on their site, especially on their contact information instead of having to google it and locating it on message boards and other non-official sites.

1-888-986-6400

#90 KaitouDark

KaitouDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:27 AM

nvm