Photo
- - - - -

Gamefly Black Friday Sale 2008 $10 Coupon - Expires 12/1/2008 - Subscribers Only

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:28 AM

after thinking about it for a couple of days I think I won't use my coupon so first person to pm me gets it.

I'm pretty sure these coupons are non-transferable.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#92 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:28 AM

But you can send it to me and I can try.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#93 Medium_Pimpin

Medium_Pimpin

Dead broke, but Hood Rich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:05 AM

So tomorrow is the last day to use the coupon? Or is it Monday?

My game should arrive on monday, and I would like to Keep It as long as it's in good condition.
Go back to bed america, your govt. has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed america, your govt. is in control again. Here is american gladiators, go back to bed america. Here is 56 channels of American Gladiators, watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.

#94 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:46 AM

So I waited to see what game they'd ship me hoping for Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Pure, NHL 09 but they sent me Mercs 2 ><. SO I grabbed COD4 for 26 bucks!^^ I need to throw some more money into my bank account lol.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.

Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D  Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#95 Teodoric79

Teodoric79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:12 AM

I got Fallout 3 when it came out so I just did a keep it so I can free up some space in my queue

#96 DemonAlcohol

DemonAlcohol

Diabolic Mastermind

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:11 AM

My Super Smash Bros Brawl was in perfect condition, except the label of the disc has some wear around the edge. The other side is fine.

Posted Image

#97 Pr0JectNymPh0!

Pr0JectNymPh0!

PINOY CHEAPASS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:28 AM

i was able to get radiant dawn for $21. thanks.
Posted Image

#98 deszaras

deszaras

Wait...what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

Woot! I sent Fallout 3 back Saturday and they received it in time to ship Lego Batman so that i could use the black Friday coupon; just in the nick of time. Lego Batman for roughly $24.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#99 diazmu

diazmu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:04 AM

Nice.. picked up Tales of Vesperia for $17. Not a bad deal at all for a decent JRPG.

#100 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:14 AM

For Fuck's sake. GF rec'd two games from me last Wednesday and have not shipped out ANYTHING as of today. What a load of bullshit; now there's maybe 5 games in the store the coupon is applicable towards. This is pathetic.
Posted Image

#101 deszaras

deszaras

Wait...what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:54 AM

For Fuck's sake. GF rec'd two games from me last Wednesday and have not shipped out ANYTHING as of today. What a load of bullshit; now there's maybe 5 games in the store the coupon is applicable towards. This is pathetic.

Yea, I was really disappointed with the amount of worthwhile games in the store that the coupon could be used with. Were any of the top games in your queue at least in high availability? I've noticed it takes forever for them to ship my next game if the top of my queue is heavy with medium to low available games even if high or available now ones are several spots lower.
Posted Image
Posted Image