I made 500$ and so can you! Trainn!~~ + GPT Guides and Video Tutorials! P2S, PR!

hotrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hey, if anyone uses my link to sign up, please use me as a resource :D I want you guys to stay active on the sites!

Points2Shop GUIDE:

POINTS2SHOP

This site is a mostly free-offer based system where you complete offers worth points, receive those points, and then cash them out for products off of amazon.com. You can also receive points through referring members.
This site is different from many other sites because it is much more user friendly. It has a shoutbox and a moderator is always available for help. Also, for each offer, there is almost always step by step directions on how to complete it, and there are hundreds of comments posted by users with tips on getting credited for that offer. Points2Shop also has games that you can wager points on. There is also a blog that has helpful tips, as well as Top 10 lists (most recent, most crediting, et.c) for offers. And finally, Points2Shop has a sister site dedicated to cash offers.

So let's get down to the guide. I'm going to show you how to complete offers in the shortest amount of time, with the highest amount of approval. You'll be getting your free gift in no time! :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Directions:
1. Sign up (using me as a referrer) here. Use real information for this sign up, because this is how the actual site will contact you and send you your stuff.

2. Download Firefox if you don't already have it.

3. Download Roboform and install it. Make sure you check the "Install Adapter that allows RoboForm to work in Firefox" box.

4. Now open firefox, and set up an identity in Roboform. Fill out all of the regular stuff (name, address, birthdate, phone number) and you can use information that isn't yours, but it should still be real. (Use addresses you know of that aren't yours, etc., and make it look realistic)

5.Now you are ready to start completing offers. However, you need to read the FAQ on Points2Shop about completing offers, so as to get the maximum amount of approval. You can also ask questions in the shoutbox, and you can view the directions and the comments on each offer, so as to complete them fully and receive credit. You can also view the blog dedicated to getting the most out of Points2shop.

6. Now that you are all set up, you can really start completing offers. Before ever offer (sometimes every two if I am lazy), I clear my cookies. It is the #1 best way to ensure getting credited. To clear your cookies, in Firefox click Tools>Clear Private Data> and check cookies (and history, saved forms, cache)

7. Sign back in (have Firefox remember the password so that every time you clear your cookies, logging back in will be a breeze.)

8. Click Earn Points > Free Offers and begin completing offers. On the left hand side you can see the 10 most recent completed offers, and these are usually good to try. Also, you can sort the offers by most reliable, etc. Finding good offers should not be hard on Points2Shop.

9. When completing offers, you can click the Identity you made on the roboform toolbar to fill in all of the information on that page. You can also click the Set Fields button to set all bubbles to No, or the last one (in Quiz situations). You have to configure this on the toolbar, initially it under RoboForm>Fields>Set Fields

10. For maximum approval rate clear you cookies between each offer you complete. I can't stress this enough

11. Now wait. Offers can take anywhere from 1 minute to 30 minutes and sometimes even 24 hours or more to credit.

12. You can also try and get points through referring people. Check out Points2Shop's Referrals section for more info.
__________________________________________________________________________________
http://yourfreeelectronics.blogspot.com
At my blog there are specific walkthroughs and video tutorials on offers at Point2Shop, along with tips and tricks. Check it Out!

If you have any questions or need help with Points2Shop, please feel free to post here or PM me. I'd love to help.

PRIZE REBEL GUIDE:

PRIZE REBEL

This site is a free-offer based system where you complete offers worth points, receive those points, and then cash them out for either something from their store (video game items and gift cards) or for anything (they fill custom orders) from a legitimate store (amazon, ebay, buy.com, etc.)

Here is proof of a custom order. I ordered a camera filter off of amazon using Prize Rebel. On Prize rebel it said it would take 2-4 weeks, however I recieved it in 9 days.
See Proof:
Image2-2.jpg

You can also get points through referrals. If you think this guide was helpful, you can sign up under me using this link. There is no harm done to you by signing up this way, it is the equivalent as signing up normally, only you help me out! And, if you start completing a lot of offers and help me out a lot, I may give you something in return.

So let's get down to the guide. I'm going to show you how to complete offers in the shortest amount of time, with the highest amount of approval. You'll be getting your free gift in no time! :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Directions:

1. Sign up (using me as a referrer) here. Use real information for this sign up, because this is how the actual site will contact you and send you your stuff.

2. Download Firefox if you don't already have it.

3. Download Roboform and install it. Make sure you check the "Install Adapter that allows RoboForm to work in Firefox" box.

4. Now open firefox, and set up an identity in Roboform. Fill out all of the regular stuff (name, address, birthdate, phone number) and you can use information that isn't yours, but it should still be real. (Use addresses you know of that aren't yours, etc., and make it look realistic)

5.Now you are ready to start completing offers. However, you need to read the FAQ on Prize Rebel about completing offers, so as to get the maximum amount of approval. The first six questions cover all you need to know, but you should read the whole thing.

6. Now that you are all set up, you can really start completing offers. Before ever offer (sometimes every two if I am lazy), I clear my cookies. It is the #1 best way to ensure getting credited. To clear your cookies, in Firefox click Tools>Clear Private Data> and check cookies (and history, saved forms, cache)

7. Sign back in (have Firefox remember the password so that every time you clear your cookies, logging back in will be a breeze.)

8. Click 'View Available Offers' and begin completing offers. Below are some of the offers that have worked for me. I find that all of the Quiz ones (Quiz Jumper, Jungle, etc.) work well, as well as the ones about medicines.

9. When completing offers, you can click the Identity you made on the roboform toolbar to fill in all of the information on that page. You can also click the Set Fields button to set all bubbles to No, or the last one (in Quiz situations). You have to configure this on the toolbar, initially it under RoboForm>Fields>Set Fields

10. For maximum approval rate clear you cookies between each offer you complete. I can't stress this enough

11. Now wait. Offers can take anywhere from 1 minute to 30 minutes and sometimes even 24 hours to credit.

12. You can also try and get points through referring people. Check out Prize Rebel's Referrals section for more info.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here are some of the offers that have credited for me. Use the Sort by Name filter in the Available Offers page to find them. Some may have expired and been removed from the site. The reason you don't see many over 1 point is because the high point offers expire quickly, and when they expire they are taken off your completed offers list also.
See list:
j.jpg

I will be updating this list frequently, so check back every so often if you're in need of offers that credit. You can find more lists on these and other forums too.

Here is a video I made that shows me completing two offers (with audio). Full screen is recommended, and the quality sucks cause YouTube sucks.
Show Video:

Here is the original high quality .avi file on rapidshare.com to download.

If you have any questions or need help with Prize Rebel, please feel free to post here or PM me. I'd love to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
just ordered another custom order (memory card) from amazon using prize rebel..its backordered on amazon so it will probably take a while

I haven't gotten the chance to spend some more time with PrizeRebel. I am curious on how many points you get from one day of working on this, and how long you spend doing it? Also How many prizes have you claimed since you started this, and Is there a quarantine period that you have to wait after you receive a prize, (Like Frequent Shopper is 6months)?

Sorry for all the questions :p

[quote name='GameJesus666']I haven't gotten the chance to spend some more time with PrizeRebel. I am curious on how many points you get from one day of working on this, and how long you spend doing it? Also How many prizes have you claimed since you started this, and Is there a quarantine period that you have to wait after you receive a prize, (Like Frequent Shopper is 6months)?

Sorry for all the questions :p[/quote]

Ok, well one full day, like 12-16 hours? you could probably get 100+ points. I don't have that time.
I did about 1-2 hours of prizerebel/watching tv for a week and got 26 points. I custom ordered something from amazon with those points and got it in 9 days (6 of which were in transit). I then got 17 more points in another week, and I am about to order my second item. So there is not a quaratine period.

well so far from prize rebel, i've only got a 10 dollar gift card from best buy and i'm just a few points away from getting a 25 dollar itunes gift card
this site is really awesome

hey hotrocks, you did all of the quiz jungle ones
i did too, but only like one or 2 of them actually worked.
they are a half point and there is a lot of them and obviously an easy way to get points, but they're just not working for me
should i like clear my cookies before each one? or use a different email? or even change my IP?

and people can you please get me some referral points
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=519018

well a couple days ago I recieved my memory card....awesome...i love prizerebel..

hey jiggernaut, if you are mike or john, then you signed up under me (you havent earned any points tho)...and thanks a lot...hopefully by showing you guys this site and helping you out, I can get some points out of it :D

and yeah figgle, clear your cookies everytime, and once you get to the final screen..let it stay open for like 15 seconds...hopefully that will help...and i cant help you get referal points, if im already signed up...?

ha thanks man, i've got a lot of points now 35.90 in all. and thats over just a week and a half

and i got a 10 dollar best buy gift card in the mail today, and i got a 15 dollar itunes gift card in an email 4 hours after i submitted the prize request.
i♥prizerebel

Hey man. Awesome tut. I never knew about half the things you said lol. This should make PrizeRebel a lot easier for me! One question though. Is there a way so I don't have to make a new email address for every offer I do? I know that you can only enter your email address once into an offer's system so yeah. For example, the quiz ones. Once you use an email address, you can't use it for other quizzes. Please respond! THANKS!

EDIT: I remember you saying something about adding a dot to the email address. Where do you put it?

Last edited by a moderator:
yep!
and you can add as may dots as you want

but, i know from having a [email protected] account, that if i dont put a dot between any of the letters in spam, a few times it wont go thru (the sites check for obvious spam email addys) the case may be the same with junk, so you might wanna put a dot in it

UPDATED WITH POINTS2SHOP GUIDE!
AND

For a limited time, I will pay you $.50 to sign up under me and complete phone verification! Plus an additional $.50 for every 250 points you earn! (Points2Shop)

you click together RX, then on the site click one of the banners/ads that says together RX...sometimes its down and takes you to some other site (gift something), but if its a regular form with places to put all your info and 4 terms and conditions then your at the right place

added another site to green on, for a total of $50 for both if you do everything

I still prefer you green on the ipod nano one though

bread's done
Back