Looking for Halo 2 DVD Sleeve

kev

CAGiversary!
I didn't steal the game I swear :(

I have the ridiculous limited edition case and I'm tired of taking off the plastic and stacking the disks in that case so I'm putting my game in it's own case. Anyone know where I can find a scan of the cover?

Of course... now that I think of it... I guess i could just scan my brothers... lol.

Well, anyway, if you know a link it will save me time!

i just tossed the plastic in a box where i keep my other pre-order goodies

as for the stacking, it definitely is a pain (especially because for scratch reasons i keep the game disc on the bottom), it probably makes sense to just dump that dvd disc in a crappy blockbuster box in the same drawer

Thank you.

I ended up scanning my brothers but for whatever reason it keeps cutting off part of the cover so I'll try one of those.

[quote name='andrew333']i just tossed the plastic in a box where i keep my other pre-order goodies

as for the stacking, it definitely is a pain (especially because for scratch reasons i keep the game disc on the bottom), it probably makes sense to just dump that dvd disc in a crappy blockbuster box in the same drawer[/quote]

Yeah, the stacked discs really pissed me off. I put the bonus DVD in a spare Xbox case and I asked CAGer DocRamon to make me a custom cover (I remembered he had made ones for PacManVs and the Metroid Prime 2 Bonus Disc.) So now I keep the game in the metal case and the DVD in its own case.

Here is the cover--he did an amazing job!

Warning: very large and hi-res image to be used to print: http://www.philipsfilmreviews.com/halodvd.jpg

Here is the smaller version (better to look at): http://www.philipsfilmreviews.com/halo.jpg

[quote name='andrew333']

as for the stacking, it definitely is a pain (especially because for scratch reasons i keep the game disc on the bottom)[/quote]

That's what I did too

[quote name='Lucky13']What is a good program to print DVD covers? I can't find one that is any good.[/quote]

coverxp is awesome

[quote name='doubledown']LINK above is broke[/quote]

Sorry, there's nothing I can do though. You can PM DocRamon or email him at [email protected] and ask him to put it back up or to email it to you. It is a really cool cover too.

Those are pretty sick. If I had an extra DVD case I would definitely print one of those out. I would assume it's small enough to fit on a landscaped piece of paper?

[quote name='Mistik']Those are pretty sick. If I had an extra DVD case I would definitely print one of those out. I would assume it's small enough to fit on a landscaped piece of paper?[/quote]

Yeah, I print it out with dimensions of 7.2 by 10.8 inches. While not exact, it looks really good, just like a real insert. However, my printer claims that this will not fit on a standard size paper (it does though) so I have to trick it and tell it that I am using legal paper.

Just wanted to let those who are looking for DVD cases know that they sell them at Radio Shack. So you odn't have to get killed by shipping charges. It's 5 for $5. Memorex brand. I haven't seen any colors though, just black.

Awesomeness. I got the Limited Edition myself and right now the discs are sitting in a cozy 2 disc DVD case. Sadly there has been no cover for the case until now.

Many thanks for this thread. :D

Crap... does anyone still have this file? I somehow never backed it up and worst yet I never printed it either so the 2 disc DVD case hosting Halo 2 right now looks very naked. Many thanks fellow CAGers. :D

[quote name='Demolition Man']Crap... does anyone still have this file? I somehow never backed it up and worst yet I never printed it either so the 2 disc DVD case hosting Halo 2 right now looks very naked. Many thanks fellow CAGers. :D[/QUOTE]
Send a PM to DocRamon.

I like covergalaxy.com, they tend to have 300dpi files (You usually have to resize the file from like 50" by 44" to 7" by 11" to get the 300dpi).

bread's done
Back