God of War Chains of Olympus PSP for $14.95 @ Amazon

im in !
icon_smile.gif

Nice! It's a great game at any price (I got the demo last year - superb!), but since I'm a CAG $14.99-19.99 is even better :) I got in on the $19.99 deal earlier this weekend, and I didn't feel like complaining about the second price drop. $5 is $5, but I've already saved so much from Amazon's unbeatable Black Friday 2008 that I honestly cannot complain. :)

Definitely feeling a little cheated...but I guess if you get a game at a price you're willing to pay, ie: 20$, then that's fine.

Amazon makes me want to kick them all in the collective nuts when they do this. At least this was the only game I bit on during their black friday "deal".

On the plus side of things, this might explain why it shipped so fast despite using free shipping.

[quote name='probablysober']Amazon makes me want to kick them all in the collective nuts when they do this. At least this was the only game I bit on during their black friday "deal".

On the plus side of things, this might explain why it shipped so fast despite using free shipping.[/quote]

Ha, exactly. Oh well. I'll live. :)

[quote name='FurryCurry']Silly Amazon. Should have offered Logan's Shadow for $5.[/quote]

wow.. your sig makes me laugh
icon_smile.gif
but at the same time i think it's horrible..

reminds me to what happen to the man on walmart on BF..

I guess they don't have it anymore that if the price drops in 30 days when you buy it, you get the refund? I got an email that says they stopped that Sept 1st. I am not really that mad though, I was going to buy it either way.

bread's done
Back