December CAG Pickups Thread

jaysapathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Another month, another thread.

November

:360: Pre-ordered Prince Of Persia (Limited)

Also managed to trade in the Dragonball Z set for $40, and picked up Smurfs S1V1, Ghost Hunters S2V1, and a few odds and ends in FYE's .99c bin (I had no idea the Wayans Brothers had their own series.)

Your turn!

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 ($28)

That's probably the only thing I'll get for myself this month, I'll try and let Christmas presents handle the rest. :) Unless Amazon has some stellar Deal of the Day come up.

ETA: Christmas presents! :)

:ps2: Guitar Hero World Tour - Guitar Kit
:ps2: SingStar Legends
:ds: Chrono Trigger w/ bonus CD
:ds: The World Ends with You

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix :ps3:

My "free" copy of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock :ps3: should be arriving this week from RedOctane.com.

And by "free" I mean the copy they are sending me as a show of goodwill after I complained about ordering the Guitar Hero: World Tour - Guitar Bundle + Extra Les Paul for $99.99 a week before they offered the same bundle + GHIII for the same price. I was very surprised that they would actually do this.

Also got a used copy of Rock Band :ps3: pending in from Goozex, although it's been almost two weeks since the user supposedly shipped. Doubt it'll show up. And lastly, a copy of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn :wii: from Goozex as well!

While their mostly not here yet their all in transit lol.

Resistance (PS3) - $22.00 (Ebay)
Motorstorm (PS3) - $16.00 (Ebay)
Warhawk (PS3) - $19.00 (CAG)
Socom Confrontation (PS3) - $40.00 (NEW at Walmart)
LG 22x DVD Lightscribe Burner - $34.00 (Newegg w/ Sata cable and shipping included in price)
$20 PSN Card - $25.00 (Needed quick and couldn't get to store so i just bought it off ebay :( )
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse - $20.00

That's pretty much it for now however im planning on getting
Resistance 2
Little Big Planet
Gears of War 2

I got Reistance and Warhawk and the PSN card thanks to that nice 65 bucks i got from a Fable 2 Limited Edition Code (Jaw Drops) and to think i didn't even pay for the code.......

[quote name='dodgeme']\

I got Reistance and Warhawk and the PSN card thanks to that nice 65 bucks i got from a Fable 2 Limited Edition Code (Jaw Drops) and to think i didn't even pay for the code.......[/quote]

I love you man. I had a fable 2 code in my e-mail just sitting their. I deleted it about 2 weeks ago and it was in my trash. Didn't know they were worth anything. They're still going for $30. That's going right up on ebay.

Edit - HOT DAMN! It sold for $29.99 within 2 hours of me putting it up. If only I knew I could have gotten money with these things. I would have ordered one with each gamertag I have. Would have had 3 of them :(.

[quote name='javeryh']I'm going to get Prince of Persia for the 360 tomorrow and that's probably it for the month.[/quote]

And by tomorrow, you mean Wednesday.

Got

2 Frontman Wireless Guitars for 6.95 each ( Amazon )
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection for 14.95 ( Amazon )
B2G1
Disgaea 1 PS2 - Free ( Gamestop )
GH3 PS3 - 26.99 ( Gamestop )
Lego Star Wars PS3 - 16.19 ( Gamestop )

Should be coming next week
Smackdown vs Raw 09 PS3 - 39.95 ( Amazon )
PS3 adapter for Memory Card - 2.95 ( Amazon )
Persona 3 FES Collection - 19.95 ( Amazon )

RightStuf
6.00$
Star Ocean EX vol.3
Star Ocean EX vol.5
My Hime Boxset with vol.1

5.00$
Fighting Spirits vol.4
Fighting Spirits vol.6
Fighting Spirits vol.12
Fighting Spirits vol.13
Fighting Spirits vol.14
Fighting Spirits vol.15
Fighting Spirits Special

I haven't picked up ANYTHING as of yet this month, but I'm hoping that CC honors the order I put in for Venture Bros. Seasons 1 + 2 for $12.99 from their site from the BF deals.

I'm also debating picking up Rise Of The Argonauts for PS3, but only after I see some reviews of it. If it's a God Of War type game, I'll grab it before it hits clearance, but if it's some Knights Of The Old Republic stuff, then I'll wait.

The $130 BF deal of Xbox 360 Arcade and DDR 3 from Amazon came:

Now, i can trade-in the old Xbox 360(non-HDMI port) at GS

w00t stuff all from right stuff
3080308787_2739c1955b.jpg

009-1 complete
le chevalier d'eon complete *VOL 5 GLAH*
gilgamesh complete

more stuff on the way from amazon

[quote name='dodgeme']While their mostly not here yet their all in transit lol.

Resistance (PS3) - $22.00 (Ebay)
Motorstorm (PS3) - $16.00 (Ebay)
Warhawk (PS3) - $19.00 (CAG)
Socom Confrontation (PS3) - $40.00 (NEW at Walmart)
LG 22x DVD Lightscribe Burner - $34.00 (Newegg w/ Sata cable and shipping included in price)
$20 PSN Card - $25.00 (Needed quick and couldn't get to store so i just bought it off ebay :( )
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse - $20.00

That's pretty much it for now however im planning on getting
Resistance 2
Little Big Planet
Gears of War 2

I got Reistance and Warhawk and the PSN card thanks to that nice 65 bucks i got from a Fable 2 Limited Edition Code (Jaw Drops) and to think i didn't even pay for the code.......[/QUOTE]

wow thanks for telling me about the fable code!

just listed mine since it's been sitting in my inbox! :)

Yeah i don't think ull get 65 though but your prolly gonna get 25 plus. The guy that bought mine was screwed over twice so he just dished out the cash.

[quote name='dodgeme']Yeah i don't think ull get 65 though but your prolly gonna get 25 plus. The guy that bought mine was screwed over twice so he just dished out the cash.[/QUOTE]

yea I figured I wouldn't get $65 for it.. lol.

$25 is fine since the email is just sitting in my inbox not doing anything.

I will post my pickups later tonight :)

Armored Core: For Answer (PS3) $19.99 at GS (SEALED! lol)
Infinite Undiscovery (360) $18.96 at Amazon

I'll be waiting on to see what I get for Xmas since I asked for just a few games and blu-rays.

Amazon:
- Pre-order Persona 4 $34
- God of War Chains of Olympus $15
- Persona 3 FES with Soundtrack CD and Artbook $19
- The Club PS3 $10
- Arcana Heart $12
- Eternal Poison $20
- Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition $10
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack $26

Newegg:
- Stranglehold $10
- Dark Sector $10

GameTZ:
- Project Slypheed $9

:gba: TMNT $19.82 (christmas present)

:wii: Samba De Amigo $19.82 (christmas present)

My pickups for 4 dollars

DSC02429.jpg

A replacement headset for my Xbox, and random wireless controller from GameCrazy

and

DSC02423.jpg

From the 99 cents store Michael Jordan Air Time, and Powerpuff Girls Season 1

:xbox: Toejam And Earl III (woohoo!)
:xbox: Splinter Cell

A few other things... Including a deal that makes any PSX gamer cry, but I'll post that later.

Purchases036Medium.jpg

I got Left 4 Dead when when Amazon had it for preorder for only $38, I got Banjo for $35 with a code for the remake of the first Banjo game, which costs $15 by itself, and Tales of Vesperia when it was a lightning deal for $35.

Purchases037Medium.jpg

Most of this is my Black Friday haul. Infinite Undiscovery was $19, Crysis Collector's Edition was $25, Chrono Trigger was $17 after 2 $10 coupons, Boom Blox was $20, de Blob was $25 and Warioland was $30.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']The $130 BF deal of Xbox 360 Arcade and DDR 3 from Amazon came:

Now, i can trade-in the old Xbox 360(non-HDMI port) at GS[/quote]

Same here! Great stuff and im gonna get the 360 Live Starter kit asap and be rocking online soon!!

[quote name='dodgeme']You guys suck. My 360 cost 400 dollars back in the day.......[/quote]

Yeah a buddy i used to work with bought a 360 about two weeks after release im thinking he paid $600 for his rig...

I picked up another Assassin's Creed LE guide from an out of state Best Buy I was at yesterday. I also picked up a copy of Silent Hill Homecoming from a Target up around there on clearance. Unfortunately, my buddies' brother in law and sister who I intended to sell it to seemed completely disinterested, even though they played the prior games in the series.

So, if someone doesn't snap it up from my TL(it wasn't clearanced to the cheapest price), it's going back to my local Target on Monday or Tuesday.

Gamecrazy BF weekend
Rainbow Vegas 2 (360 new) $10
Assassins Creed (360 used) $8

Gamestop BF weekend
Slim PS2 system (used) $50
Used PS2 games (B2G1) God of War, Kingdom Hearts, FF 10 $19

Gamefly used game free shipping deals
Alone in the Dark (360) $6
Sega Superstars Tennis (Wii) $10
Mario Super Suggers (Wii) $30
Unreal Tournamnent 3 (360) $13

Costco
Ghost Squad (Wii) $11

Also got Rock Band 2 (360) for $170 at a CC that is closing.

[quote name='blackbird3216']Im sorry for asking, but why do you need 2 copes of infinite undiscovery and 2 copies of deadspace. Were they cheap or something?[/quote]

yup infinite undiscovery is 20 and i put one on goozex. Same with deadspace 30 bux

Captain Rainbow (Wii Import) $33 and change. I was just browsing Play-Asia and decided to look up Captain Rainbow and it was on sale so I added it to my cart and bought it. I have homebrew, so up yours Nintendo for not bringing this to the US. It hasn't arrived yet :(

I also just ordered Tatsunoko VS Capcom for my brother. I already got him a DS Lite, Sonic Unleashed, Dragon Ball Origins, Tokko anime boxset, a Sonic keychain, a DS case & screen protector. I'm gonna get him Mario Kart Wii & Gurren Lagann DVD Set Part I

Yay for spoiling my older brother who bought me my Wii for $500 and my DS for $330.

Pikmin 2 for $12.50 and ICO for $7.75 Complete and mint at gamecrazy

Beyond good and evil $3.99 at gamestop.

Just sold DDR3 on ebay for $60 bringing the cost of my 360 Arcade Bundle now to a whopping $70!! Thanks again CAG!!!

Picked up a micro sdhc adapter on amazon for my psp.

Also picked up fable 2, gow 2, dirt, and zelda: twilight princess for wii from gamestop (used). Got a cobalt DS lite as an early Christmas present with mario 64.

[quote name='jaysapathy']Xenogears.

Sealed.

$1.[/quote]

w0w krzy

iconps3.gif
Valkyria Chronicles 34.99
icontoysrus_r1.gif

Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

[quote name='jaysapathy']Xenogears.

Sealed.

$1.[/quote]