Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (GH)--$9.99 @ Blockbuster Video (YMMV)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Pretty good deal, I agree but you should probably put YMMV because I haven't seen this game at my BB in forever.[/quote]

Yeah, just about any BB/Gamerush deal should be marked YMMV

sorry for the confusion. it was the greatest hits version of the game. I am just really excited just to have found it for so cheap. wasn't there a time this game went for a whole lot?

I've seen SOTN for as cheap as $15 new to as expensive as $40 used. This was in the same year but different stores. What's so special about thsi game that the price will fluctuate so much?

It's probably because the NON GH version is worth more. By the way, how much would a mint (but not sealed) non GH version of SoTN go for?

My BB has that as well as 4 copies of Metal Gear: Sold SEALED for PS1 (but it's the GH version) for $12.49 each. I don't know if I should pick one up because I know the non-GH SEALED copies of MGS for PS1 goes for $60-$70 on ebay, and I did see a SEALED copy of the GH version go for $30 a couple weeks ago...so I dunno. Anyone else got any idea how much a sealed version of MGS for PS1 would go for even if it's the GH version?

seeing as how this is the greatest game ever made i encourage everyone to go out and get this and play it and love it.

When I was in Dallas I saw SOTN (GH) at, at least 3 different BB locations for $10. Suffice to say I picked one up.

[quote name='bil4l']When I was in Dallas I saw SOTN (GH) at, at least 3 different BB locations for $10. Suffice to say I picked one up.[/quote]

When was this, and do you remember where exactly? I live in North Dallas.

I just picked up my PSone the other day, and SOTN is on the top of my list to get.

I loved it back in the day, but didn't play through a lot of it. But AOS owned my soul on the GBA.

I picked up two copies of this game, one for my brother and myself, at Blockbuster a couple of weeks ago. They had a few more as well. If you can find this game, you've got to get it. Besides Final Fantasy VII, I think it's the best on ps1.

SOTN is a great game, it even worth at a much higher price. I remember back in the day when I pick it up in TRU and looked at it and put it back down. Then sometime later I kept hearing so much about it, but the game is no where to be found locally, so I pick up the original one from ebay for like 40 buck still in good condition. Man the money is well spent, the game just have really nice atmosphere, lot of variety, and really nice 2d medieval/gothic art. One thing that most people will like about SOTN is prob the music. If you haven't play this and find it this cheap, might as well get it and try it out.

I've seen about 3-4 copies at my 2 local Blockbusters for 9.99. Strange how this is the only store i ever see SOTN at...

yea i jumped when tha game was $14.99 a while ago. I didn't want to miss out on a sealed copy but i saw like 4 at $9.99 the other day at my BB.

FYI, they seem to be getting rid of PSone games. they actually have a sale for buy 2 get 1 free on all NEW psone games.

[quote name='MM3_XBOX']I've seen about 3-4 copies at my 2 local Blockbusters for 9.99. Strange how this is the only store i ever see SOTN at...[/quote]Blockbuster's game selection is one of life's great mysteries.

I picked up a non GH version at Gamestop Used for $20. Guess I lucked out. It's a tad worn. It has a habit of giving a disc read error on first load. But after that it's fine. I'm alread at the inverted castle. And whomever thought that up is a bitch. Mayeb I'll grab a GH version too in case this one gives out.

bread's done
Back