Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini, lot of 15 figures, ebay BIN

i have it calculate the shipping based on the weight of the package (it's over 3 lbs!). How much does it come out to be for you?

If I didn't already have both of the Lunar games, I'd jump on it.

Just have to say, it's a shame about Working Designs. One of the VERY few companies who got it when it came to special packaging and extras. You could tell love when into the games they released and brought over.

Not just a tin box with a DVD of footage nobody ever cares about filled with self indulged interviews. The Blizzard of console gaming IMHO.

Sorry to change the subject, but free bump anyway. :)

[quote name='psincubus']i have it calculate the shipping based on the weight of the package (it's over 3 lbs!). How much does it come out to be for you?[/quote]

About $10. I didn't realize it was that heavy.

Screw it. You got yourself a deal.

Edit: Payment sent. Did instant transfer to hopefully spare you of the Paypal charges. Sucks I can't help you with the eBay ones.

Thanks again for the deal. Trying little by little to build up the PSX RPG library. I'm really late to the game since I only had N64 back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shady, thanks for buying the games! I think you will be happy with them. I am sort of sad that I sold them but times are getting rough! Anyways, if USPS is really fast you could have them as early as Saturday, but being realistic I'd expect Monday. I emailed you the tracking number.

bread's done
Back