Photo
- - - - -

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (360/PS3) $10 USED at Gamefly - Now Live!

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#151 KMoney33

KMoney33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

Is this deal still going on? I just checked it out and it's $20 was it a one day deal?

Correction, it's only a Buy it alert now.

#152 MikeydCT

MikeydCT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:17 PM

I bought this last Tuesday morning and still not here. Do I get just the game or does the case and booklet come with it?
I was froze today!

#153 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:32 PM

Gamefly games come complete, the case/booklet is always mint because they store it while they send the disc around to rent.

From my experience, their shipping is a bit slow, usually slower than when getting a rental.

#154 KMoney33

KMoney33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:43 PM

I bought this last Tuesday morning and still not here. Do I get just the game or does the case and booklet come with it?

I usually get mine in about 2-3 days, it depends where you live. Comes with everything, mint condition case and instructions and an used game. Since they only send their users the game in a sleeve the cases are kept in perfect condition. I have gotten 4 games from them all for cheap, all great condition not one problem ever.

#155 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:54 PM

Anyone get their game? Mine was shipped on the 3rd and today is the 5th business day and nothing. I'll wait til tomorrow and then I'll write them to find out what is going on.

#156 Dysheekie

Dysheekie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:08 PM

I still haven't gotten my game yet. Anyone else in the same boat, or should I be contacting Gamefly?
Posted Image

#157 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:26 AM

I still haven't gotten my game yet. Anyone else in the same boat, or should I be contacting Gamefly?

Last Friday I had to send a query to them because under "my account" it said the Buy It was still processing, though 2 games I bought AFTER it had already processed and shipped. After they received my email this past Monday they stated it shipped out that very day. Must have been an error.

I wonder WTF happened. I still haven't received my copy, but I only just got Dark Sector on Thursday I think. Still no Unreal Tournament 3 or Rainbow Six. Seems like Gamefly is really slow lately with shipping things from their store.

#158 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

Last Friday I had to send a query to them because under "my account" it said the Buy It was still processing, though 2 games I bought AFTER it had already processed and shipped. After they received my email this past Monday they stated it shipped out that very day. Must have been an error.

I wonder WTF happened. I still haven't received my copy, but I only just got Dark Sector on Thursday I think. Still no Unreal Tournament 3 or Rainbow Six. Seems like Gamefly is really slow lately with shipping things from their store.

As much as it sucks that you haven't got your game yet, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I've bought two more games from them since RS2 and I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen with them.