LEGO Batman (360) $23.30 Shipped at Play-Asia - Weekly Special

Thanks OP, I was going to get this at Amazon this weekend for $30 but then the price jumped to $45! Too bad I couldn't find anything else to buy so I could use one of my coupons.

I'm just O.C. enough to pass even though it's region-free. Amazing deal, hope to see this price on the U.S. release soon. Nicely done OP

[quote name='MisterHorrible']I'm not very familiar with Asian releases of games... would you suppose the dialogue would be in Japanese for this? Thanks[/quote]
Well there is no dialougue in this game..lol

thanks OP
icon_smile.gif

Thanks OP, in for one. Got the Indy one last week as well. Not my cup of tea, but the Wife and my nephews love them. These two together will make a nice Christmas gift bundle.

Not so much different from stateside, except most of these are region free, and sometimes there will be different language blurbs on the case covers depending on what region it is. I only get the ones that are English, and they have English manuals and in game stuff is English, so it plays pretty much the same.

I generally support the idea of region free games, and these deals are usually too cheap to pass up!

Thank you, Walt Jay...(whap!)...may my credit card statement--(whap!)--have another?

(Seriously, thanks. I was going to get this game sooner or later. I guess it's sooner than "sooner".)

Just picked it up for my boys. As with everyone else, I'm spending way too much this last week. Thanks to the OP for it though, my boys thank you.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']So what's so different about this version than what I can pick up stateside?[/QUOTE]

I second this question. Is there any difference at all? Manual even?

Thanks. Nice price, but I think I'll wait for Lego Batman the Complete Saga. Including the Killing Lego Joke, Lego Batman Year One, Tales of the Dark Lego Kniight, and Lego Todd.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I second this question. Is there any difference at all? Manual even?[/quote]
It should be identical to the USA version. I'm in for one.

[quote name='CheapyD']It should be identical to the USA version. I'm in for one.[/QUOTE]

Oh Cheapy....why do you make it so rough on my wallet? I love this place.

Trying to hold out....but I suspect that I'm in for one.

Even after all the overspending this weekend...this was too good too pass up. What's one more game? Right. Thanks OP.

Picked this up for $25 at Meijer on Thanksgiving day. The wife and I love the shit out of these lego games.

Am considering this for my 4 year old son. He has this on his list but I couldn't justify spending 30-50 on it because of his short attention span. But at this price I may have to consider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, waited too long. At least I got EndWar at a nice price.

Any chance this will be back in stock before the promo's over?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back