97 replies to this topic

#91 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:10 AM

my copy is on its way

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#92 AlphaHunter

AlphaHunter

Would You Kindly...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

Received my copy today and the disc is scratched to hell .:bomb:.:bomb:. the console won't read the disc. The case and manual are in new condition.

Edited by parkerpic, 09 December 2008 - 04:25 AM.

#93 gamermonkey

gamermonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:12 AM

I bought a Xbox 360 game with this deal and just received it today. Is there a way to run a test on an entire Xbox 360 game disc to verify if it has any read errors? I know that Gamefly guarantees the disc to work but I dont plan on playing this for a couple of weeks (or month)

Is there a way I can test the disc out?

#94 AlphaHunter

AlphaHunter

Would You Kindly...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

I bought a Xbox 360 game with this deal and just received it today. Is there a way to run a test on an entire Xbox 360 game disc to verify if it has any read errors? I know that Gamefly guarantees the disc to work but I dont plan on playing this for a couple of weeks (or month)

Is there a way I can test the disc out?

Not that I'm aware of, all you can do is see if the game launches, but it sort of sucks to think you could make it 80% through a game to find out that there is a part of a disc that can't be read.

I know how you feel about not getting to the games for a while, with all of the deals floating around I now have a 4-5 game backlog.

#95 kube00

kube00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

Condemned 2 came..its a little beat up, case and manual are in great shape but the game has a few scuffs and smudge marks. Maybe I'll call customer service...

CAG TradeList

#96 AlphaHunter

AlphaHunter

Would You Kindly...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

Condemned 2 came..its a little beat up, case and manual are in great shape but the game has a few scuffs and smudge marks. Maybe I'll call customer service...

I don't think they can do anything for you. They said that there were no exchanges, only returns. And if the title was still available I could just re-order it, at the higher price.

Also their return process seems a little suspect, they quickly refunded the money, which is great... but they said just write "return to sender" on the package and drop it in a mail box... No RMA or Tracking #?

#97 kube00

kube00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:26 AM

Well I wrote a pretty good review of it a few months ago. I wonder if anyone is playing multiplayer still

The review for the hell of it
http://www.dailyever...com/story/25448

And by the way when this game came out I had a hell of a time getting a copy.

CAG TradeList

#98 gamermonkey

gamermonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:21 PM

Maybe Im confused because I didnt play Condemned 1, but I dont quite understand the beginning of this game. He is in a bar and then some vampire looking guy starts messing with him. Then he starts fighting homeless/thugs outside and then the vampire guy beats him up and puts him in an "alternate" world?

Can someone please explain to a Condemend noob like me :) Did I miss a cutscene in the beginning explaining this?