Contest (CAG Foreplay #57): Win Half-Life 2 Episode 1 (Steam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #57, we have a Steam code for Half-Life 2 Episode 1 to give away courtesy of CAG Gillespee.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. A winner will be chosen at random.

Thanks again for the prize CAG Gillespee!

Good luck everyone!

I've been meaning to finish Metal Gear Solid 4 FOREVERRR. I got relatively far into the game , but then was told I had about 2 hours of gameplay and 10 hours of cinematics so I put it down and havent picked it up again.

Enjoyed the podcast!

thanks,

ESZ

[quote name='Chatetris']I'll enter the contest!!! But I can't because Itunes hasn't updated yet!!!!!.[/QUOTE]

Shows up in mine. Might want to refresh or something.

Half Life 2. I loved Half Life but Half Life 2 is taking so long to beat. I need to just sit down one weekend and beat it in one sitting.

I have never finished Halo 2 mostly because I was most interested in the multi player rather than the campaign.

It's funny that Shipwreck mentioned Half-Life 2 as the game he never got around to. I've started the original Half-Life (or Half-Life: Source) a dozen times and always get stuck at the same part about an hour into the game, but never got past that point.

I can tell it's a sensational game, even ten years later, but I always drop it for something else.

I am ashamed to say it but I have never beaten Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. As much as I tell people about it and say how good it is, I have never beaten it. I will though, it has been a thorn in my side for too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back