Buy 2 Get 1 Free: 2K titles at Amazon

Hmm...particularly if you don't have Bioshock there's probably a way to get some great games out of this. Too bad they don't have a slightly better listing. Like add The Darkness in there for both systems, Oblivion for Playstation, Bioshock for 360, etc.

Wow. really dont see 3 games worth getting out of that bunch. IF they improve the list it could make for a great deal. But for now. Meh.

[quote name='guyver2077']i really want nba2k9. i wonder if theres an oppurtunity here to get it cheap[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing. I have yet to see 2K9 on sale (more than $10 off) since it's been released. :cry:

[quote name='NJMane']Wow. really dont see 3 games worth getting out of that bunch. IF they improve the list it could make for a great deal. But for now. Meh.[/quote]

Agreed on the 'meh'. I can see people picking up Bioshock, Civ Rev, and Oblivion if they don't have them already, but if you already have one or all of those games, it's a complete bust.

Whew got checked out for Civ Rev for the 360 and it is now sold out. Delivery date is 12/26 but I bet it ships sooner.

Yes, I did, I must have missed it. This is what happens when you've been grading 7th and 8th grade Persuasive Essays for three hours...

My apologies...delete away.

bread's done
Back