• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

agreed, weak deal

#32 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

Ugh. I'd love to get this, but I've bought sooooo much already. Fun game though and I definitely want to pick this one up - but I might wait a few more months when it's down below $20.

You have an Ann Coulter quote for a signature? LOL Wow, you are... hmmm... what a nice thing to say here... brave?

#33 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:34 PM

Every day when Cheapy posts the deals his post says: "GameFly will be featuring one or two titles every few days". Has there been a day where they offered a second title? So far I've just seen a game a day.

#34 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:37 PM

Not bad gamefly but I'll pass... I am waiting to see the new Tekken and SF.

#35 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

I remember being so thrilled when Soul Calibur 2 was announced. I owned a Dreamcast, so I had to pick up Soul Calibur along the was just to justify that purchase. I loved Soul Calibur 2, and was glad when 3 was announced. But before 3 even reached my price range, Soul Calibur 4 was released. Not pushing the fun and addictive gameplay anymore so much as pushing the gimmick. I still cringe every time they play that Star Wars commercial.

No I won't be getting Soul Calibur 4, to me the series has well and truely jumped the shark.

#36 Monroeski

Monroeski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:39 PM

Don't forget the extra $5 needed to unlock the last character... haha.

I got the PS3 version from Amazon, and under no circumstances am I going to buy Yoda. I don't want a half size character who screws with game mechanics mucking up my fighter, and in addition I HATE HATE HATE that George Lucas added in the fight scenes to the prequels. They just reek of fan service.

Yoda was basically the sole determinant in why I got the PS3 version instead of 360.

Edited by Monroeski, 10 December 2008 - 04:55 PM.

#37 Pootie Thang

Pootie Thang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:07 PM

I'm going to have to pass even though I told myself I would re-buy this game once it was $25 or less. The only reason I'm passing is I'm planning to spend $1500 on the rest of my new sound system.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#38 Exodus.Lang

Exodus.Lang

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:30 PM

I'm going to hold off on buying any more games for a while.

At least, I was, until I bought this earlier. But with my 10% off and an extra $5 coupon, $17.50 was too good to pass up.

#39 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

I already have this on the 360 but my co-worker got it on the PS3...

Oh well...I'm thinking if I should but yeah if it was $20, I wouldn't mind buying it for the other system.

#40 danny8k

danny8k

for(;;) printf("^_^");

• CAGiversary!

ok, seriously, give my wallet a break TT
lost planet for $13 and now SC4......................TT
Posted Image Posted Image

#41 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Tempting, but I picked up Orange Box for $14.50 instead.
Posted Image

#42 FloodsAreUponUS

FloodsAreUponUS

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:36 PM

This is not worth it.

It can be had at Family Video Used for 19.99 with free shipping.
Boo.

"It’s so much easier for kids to jerk off than it used to be. When I was young, you had to find the Sears catalog, flip to the lingerie section… Now, with the Internet, I just turn on my computer, get online and go right to sears.com."

#43 Exodus.Lang

Exodus.Lang

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

This is not worth it.

Boo.

Though if someone wants it for PS3 or wants to be guaranteed a manual, this would be worth it.

#44 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

Wont get this untill it hits 10 bucks, only fighting game i'd pay more for it a Tekken game, dono why, I just love the Tekken series. (Im sure I'm in the minority)

Nope...I know I popped champagne when I heard Tekken 6 was coming to the 360. :applause:

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#45 YONKE

YONKE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

damn i have to decide between soul calibur 4 or the orange box....arrgghh..

i
Posted Image

#46 lunasicc

lunasicc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

Frisky Dingo reference FTW. Also, where are my needed Uncharted and Assassin's Creed deals?

Yeah man I feel ya. I am also waiting on a sweet deal for Uncharted and Assassins Creed. I surprised they didnt put both of those games on the Greatest Hits yet especially since Uncharted is bundled with the PS3 now.

#47 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

Tonight's deal is great...very fun game:
Army of Two (360/PS3 - Used) $9.99 w/Free Shipping at GameFly - Live at 4AM

Edited by CheapyD, 11 December 2008 - 12:19 AM.

#48 Koopler

Koopler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:57 AM

This is not worth it.

Boo.

For me, it doesn't look like shipping is free. Do I need a coupon code?

#49 sealionnn

sealionnn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:02 AM

Wont get this untill it hits 10 bucks, only fighting game i'd pay more for it a Tekken game, dono why, I just love the Tekken series. (Im sure I'm in the minority)

I think Tekken is the best of the fighters, too, but I don't play fighters too often. Tekken 2/3 were awesome back in the day!

#50 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:08 AM

3D fighters are on the bottom of my list of games to get...I've never really liked them at all unless playing against a friend. I'll wait until this hits $10. I do love 2D fighters though, Guilty Gear is my favorite :)

#51 MorPhiend

MorPhiend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:39 AM

I pre-ordered SCII (GCN) for $50 to get the free artbook. Then the price plummeted. I didn't have a PS2, so I sat out SCIII. I then watched the SCIII MSRP free fall. This is precisely why I skipped getting SCIV. Sure enough, the price is going to drop through the floor soon enough. A lot of games that are as god as SC, I am willing to pay $20, sometimes a bit more for. But the way these games go, I'll have it for $9.99 in just a couple of more months. Good game, fair price at this time. But it'll go much lower (and not be scarce when it does).

That Army of Two coming up is on my list though...