Army of Two (360/PS3 - Used) $9.99 w/Free Shipping at GameFly

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#331 Lzzrdboy

Lzzrdboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

did anyone receive a confirmation email? I did'nt, but it is charged in my google checkout.

Got mine Dustin...both from Google and from Gamefly...also got shipping notice just now:

Dear Reverend,

Your order shipped today!

Thank you for shopping at the GameFly Store. Your package should arrive in 3 to 5 days.

Army of Two (Xbox 360)
Shipped:12/12/2008
Peace Be With You!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy

Posted Image

#332 jrrab

jrrab

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

I got this from meijers brand new for 15 when they had the bogo sale I was suprised it is a very solid game. My copy of dark sector I got from GF fucked in the ass! but still played.
Posted Image

#333 Ravenous

Ravenous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:02 PM

Got mine Dustin...both from Google and from Gamefly...also got shipping notice just now:

Dear Reverend,

Your order shipped today!

Thank you for shopping at the GameFly Store. Your package should arrive in 3 to 5 days.

Army of Two (Xbox 360)
Shipped:12/12/2008

I was going to ask if anyone has gotten this. Where the hell is mine? :mad:

#334 jpw21683

jpw21683

Welcome to the gun show.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:11 PM

I was going to ask if anyone has gotten this. Where the hell is mine? :mad:

I just got a shipping notification as well.

#335 pitflyer

pitflyer

Oh Noes! We choked again!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:18 PM

My order was apparently held up because I ordered two copies and they wanted to make sure I really wanted two copies. I called them and confirmed and they said they would ship both today.

#336 crzyjoeguy

crzyjoeguy

King of Beers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:19 PM

My order was apparently held up because I ordered two copies and they wanted to make sure I really wanted two copies. I called them and confirmed and they said they would ship both today.

thats funny, i ordered 2 as well and they both shipped 2day no questions asked.

#337 QiG

QiG

I'm all out of gum..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:03 PM

I ordered this through Google and still haven't gotten confirmation on it yet. We'll see, I wasn't dead set on owning this game but for $10 it was worth it. Also waiting on shipping confirmation for the GH:WT bundle from RedOctane for my fiance's brother. Maybe everyone's slow these past few days.
Posted Image

#338 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:36 PM

I ordered this through Google and still haven't gotten confirmation on it yet. We'll see, I wasn't dead set on owning this game but for $10 it was worth it. Also waiting on shipping confirmation for the GH:WT bundle from RedOctane for my fiance's brother. Maybe everyone's slow these past few days.

Login to your Google checkout account and you can check on the status through the purchase history.

#339 tylerdurden689

tylerdurden689

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:29 PM

Mine shipped today too.

#340 DUSTI N

DUSTI N

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

thanks for the reply lzzrdboy mine still says in progress at google check out so i dont know whats up
i checked my bank account and it says pending so i better get what i payed for

#341 KongaKing

KongaKing

He who will save us all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:15 PM

I got mine today and it was brand new. It still had the secuirty stickers on the top and side. They were cut open so they could slide a gamefly card inside but otherwise it was brand new. Awesome

#342 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:18 PM

I got mine today and it was brand new. It still had the secuirty stickers on the top and side. They were cut open so they could slide a gamefly card inside but otherwise it was brand new. Awesome

They are all like that because they open the game and take the disk out and then store the case and manual away and send the disk only out. So they usually have some scratches even though the case is new, unless you're buying PS3 disks, then there's usually no scratches because of their awesome scratch resistant coating.

#343 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:25 PM

No sign of my copy yet... not that I have time to play it anyway right now.
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#344 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

I really liked this game. I think the shooting mechanic feels better than Gears 1. Really hard, but a lot of fun with a good partner. Even then, the AI is passable.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#345 Dr. Pizza

Dr. Pizza

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:52 PM

No sign of my copy yet... not that I have time to play it anyway right now.

I got it today. :D fucking love this game, best 10 bucks ive spent on a 360 game yet!

#346 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:14 PM

so many titles i've wanted through this sale, I just can't bring myself to buy used through the mail
Posted Image

#347 Antic

Antic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:28 PM

Got mine today. I'm wondering what it looked like before they re-surfaced it. I can't really complain too much for $10 though

#348 playing mantis

playing mantis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

so many titles i've wanted through this sale, I just can't bring myself to buy used through the mail

Got mine today. I'm wondering what it looked like before they re-surfaced it. I can't really complain too much for $10 though

This was my first gamefly purchase. Most people say the games are in pretty good shape, but my disc is not so hot.

Obviously it has been resurfaced, and poorly at that. Looks like they only did a single phase job on it ( Game Crazy uses JFJ machines from what I know, which has two polishing discs / two different polishing compounds).

Disappointed.

#349 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:03 AM

... unless you're buying PS3 disks, then there's usually no scratches because of their awesome scratch resistant coating.

... or because no one actually rents them! :lol: (ducking the onslaught of fanboy shoes) :bouncy:

#350 handisnacks

handisnacks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

Haven't received mine yet. The games I have received are:

The Club
Dark Sector
Rainbow 6: Vegas 2

All of the above games came in A+ (like new) packaging with a cherry disc, no scratches. I honestly dont care if it's resurfaced, it doesn't impact anything.

Ones that are still coming:

Army of Two
Kane & Lynch

Posted ImagePosted Image

#351 supraazn

supraazn

ยกʎɹɐsɹǝʌıƃɐɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:29 AM

I JUST got the "your item has shipped on 12/16" email today.
Holy crap i have no idea why they shipped my copy so freaking late.
There was no problems with the payment as far as i know.

All well it doesn't matter because i already played the game before and just wanted it for my collection.

#352 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:25 AM

Well, I finally got my Army Of Two today, along with Unreal Tournament 3. You would think with them coming from Fla. and me in Ga, I would've gotten them sooner, but whatever...didn't really have time for them at the moment anyways.

The boxes were in perfect condition, but the disks were covered in tiny little scratches like a kitten was trying to learn how to walk on them. I'm going to run them through a polisher and then test them out...hopefully they work fine or it's just another hassle to return these things. :bomb:

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#353 Dr. Pizza

Dr. Pizza

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:43 AM

I JUST got the "your item has shipped on 12/16" email today.
Holy crap i have no idea why they shipped my copy so freaking late.
There was no problems with the payment as far as i know.

All well it doesn't matter because i already played the game before and just wanted it for my collection.

Eh that sucks, where do you get your games from with GameFly? i live in Michigan and it comes from ironically... my favorite team's town, Pittsburgh *Is a major Penguins fan since 1995*

#354 endlessPRO

endlessPRO

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:47 AM

got mine today and i have to say this game is awesome.
[IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/InSong/Luffy_Signature_by_juengel08.jpg%5B/IMG%5D[/IMG]

#355 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:32 PM

Got mine today and it had a couple of tiny, tiny scratches but was near perfect. So far I'm batting 5 for 5 with GameFly and the condition the games are in.

#356 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:48 AM

Finally received my AoT and Kane and Lynch today not that I was in a hurry to add them to my backlog. Both disks looked pristine and cases as always are perfect. I've had a ton of luck with GF. Of the 5 recent deals I got in on only GH: Aeorsmith had slight scratches but I ended up trading it in for $23 to Gamerush sunday after I bought the cheapass Rockband 2 bundle.

And the to post above, AoT is made by EA and they make the absolute worst manuals ever ever EVER. lol

#357 GunstarRed

GunstarRed

The Rated 'G' Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:13 AM

I got my Zoids in the mail today, and not surprisingly, it was scratched to hell as usual. That's four GameFly games in a row now.

I'm thinking that any used 360 game is going to be scratched to death now, since those things scratch if you look at them the wrong way. More word needs to get out to NOT put your 360 on its side. First few months I owned my 360 I had it upright and found that games were getting scratched up, but since I've kept it horizontal, I've never seen another scratch on any of my discs.

#358 volt1up

volt1up

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:26 AM

I was wondering where this thread went.

I got mine yesterday. Disc looks in excellent condition. Pristine really. In the 3 months I got gamefly , beyond the occasional smudges, they all were, really. But maybe thats cus Ive only tried PS3 games, and that scratch resistant coating?

Anyways Im happy.