Photo
- - - - -

Turok, Frontlines, Kane & Lynch, Turning Point (360-used) $9.99 Each w/fs at GameFly

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#121 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:34 PM

If anyone's trying to get Frontlines, and they want a new copy, BB is having it on sale for $9.99 starting on Sunday. Listed in Speedy's weekly ad.

PMing at CC would get it for $7.99 + tax, as they have it for $29.99.

EDIT: I screwed that one up. How did I search for it and read it earlier and only saw the Windows version. My bad.

Now I'm kind of pissed I bought it around BF new for $15 I think, although at least I've already played it. Its pretty unusual for decent games to get to that $10 level. That's lower than CC's standard bin pricing.

No way I'd get Gamefly's used stuff with that upcoming.

#122 Uberslaughter

Uberslaughter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

So Frontline for $10 at BB on Sunday? I'm in for that. Also, when I tried to order K&L, it said it was $12.99. Anyone know why? I'd bite for 9.99, as I did for AO2.

#123 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:51 PM

So Frontline for $10 at BB on Sunday? I'm in for that. Also, when I tried to order K&L, it said it was $12.99. Anyone know why? I'd bite for 9.99, as I did for AO2.

Probably because you didn't read the old topic and the first post and tried to order before the posted time. ;)

Click the link again, it's been $9.99 since like 3AMish EST.

I woke up today to find shipping notices for this already and the AoT from yesterday. :)

#124 Uberslaughter

Uberslaughter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

You and you're fancy reading.

Haha, thanks just ordered K&L. AoT shipped this morning for me as well.

#125 aniousjoe

aniousjoe

Mr. Ka-ra-teh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

I got the "game shipped" email on the 3rd. I think I bought it in the afternoon. I don't remember though. I'm in Texas and I have no clue if there is a warehouse near by. I wish they did like everyone else that does shipping and have a way to show shipping status.

There's one in Austin.
Posted Image

#126 dubbfoolio

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

tempted by turok...

#127 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

I played the demo for Kane and Lynch and was sold while it's at $10. I'll let my brother get Turok and borrow his copy.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but please...let this madness stop! Between Gamefly, Amazon and B2G1, my backlog is getting fearsome! But I can't resist some of these Fucking sales...I'm only human. :pray:

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#128 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

There's one in Austin.

I live 4 hours away. There is no excuse that I haven't received my game yet then.

#129 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:27 PM

I live 4 hours away. There is no excuse that I haven't received my game yet then.

i live about 2 hours away from a center in Pittsburg, PA, and it takes 5-6 buisness days to get mine. they usually ship the same day i order as well. strange i know...

#130 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:34 PM

Turning Point...my biggest disappointment of the year...

#131 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

i live about 2 hours away from a center in Pittsburg, PA, and it takes 5-6 buisness days to get mine. they usually ship the same day i order as well. strange i know...

It's a shame that they don't allow pick up. I would have liked to have visited Austin. Beautiful country.

So is today the last day of the sales or is it continuing through next week?

#132 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

what the hell...why not. ordered k&l earlier and decided to order turok just now.

and the backlog continues to grow. cant wait for tonights deal. any hints cheapy? :D

#133 Nimrod4431

Nimrod4431

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

Ordered so far from Gamefly the last few days..
Aerosmith
Army of Two
Turok
Ninja Gaiden 2.

None have come in yet.. but thanks for the deals!

#134 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

I just received my copy of Bully and the manual and case are perfect. It still even has the area that you slit the security tape to open it. The disc is a little worn/scratched around the edges of the label, but it runs fine.

#135 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:23 PM

a little early yet to be asking i guess, but whats tommorrows deal cheapy? i hope this isnt their deal for the weekend like they did with GH aerosmith... otherwise, well, that would suck then

#136 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:49 PM

Picked up Turok, Kane & Lynch, & Frontlines: Fuel of War. Im not even sure when i will play these but for $10 each its hard to deny.

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#137 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:57 PM

I got my copies of Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, and they're perfect condition

:beer:

#138 rapsodist

rapsodist

My Heart Is a 16-Bit Chip

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:32 AM

a little early yet to be asking i guess, but whats tommorrows deal cheapy? i hope this isnt their deal for the weekend like they did with GH aerosmith... otherwise, well, that would suck then

I'm going to assume that this is a weekend deal since there are four titles available at this price.

#139 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

Weekend Deals:
:360:Bully - $12.99
:360:Zoids Assault - $12.99
:360:Grand Theft Auto 4 - $19.99
:ps3:Bourne Conspiracy - $12.99
:ps3:Disgaea 3 - $19.99

Discuss

#140 rapsodist

rapsodist

My Heart Is a 16-Bit Chip

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:36 AM

Sweet. Looks like I spoke too soon. Those are some great prices.

#141 brother bendu

brother bendu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:47 AM

Damn Turok is still up for $10? I already have a bunch of games and already paid for Frontlines and K&L. That is a good price for a decent game.

#142 JCoyne1031

JCoyne1031

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:33 AM

I ordered last saturday

Devil May Cry 4 for the 360
Frontlines for the 360
Conan for the 360
Disgaea 3 for the PS3

It was shipped on Tuesday . Fedex'd it from Pittsburgh . Had it on wednesday.

Today i ordered Turok for the 360

Follow me on twitter

@misterjim74

#143 brother bendu

brother bendu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:43 AM

I had to bite on Turok. I know it is probably nothing like the N64 version, but I could not pass it up for just $10.

#144 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:46 AM

I had to bite on Turok. I know it is probably nothing like the N64 version, but I could not pass it up for just $10.

You know, despite the fact that no one bought it, it didn't do too poorly in the reviews. It has a Metacritic rating of 69, and it seems somewhat interesting. I keep meaning to rent it, but I just have so many other games to play.

#145 crzyjoeguy

crzyjoeguy

King of Beers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:51 AM

You know, despite the fact that no one bought it, it didn't do too poorly in the reviews. It has a Metacritic rating of 69, and it seems somewhat interesting. I keep meaning to rent it, but I just have so many other games to play.

i played the demo, and it seemed ok from the demo, i ordered it from newegg for 10 the other day, im hoping its a ok game

#146 blue ocarina

blue ocarina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:18 AM

finally broke down and bit on turok. I enjoyed the demo enough that it'll be worth $10 in the long run.

#147 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:55 AM

disgaea will be mine. $20 is perfect for it.

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#148 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:58 AM

the game was very underrated. definately one of my best under the rader/underrated games this year. dark sector was another, but that was last year.

Either way, i bought the game on release day for $60 bucks. i actually only got it b/c i was one of the few people that loved the demo, most people hated it it. anyways, come the full game, it was a frigging blast. i had a ton of fun playing it and it was worth my $60 bucks far and wide. the multiplayer was fun and awesome too.

i will admit honestly, the game has its problems, but it does a lot of stuff right. The environments are honestly some of the best looking environements in a shooter. it actually uses color in a good way unlike resistance 2's acid trip through candyland...(aka R2 is too damn colorful), the dinosaurs are a blast to kill. they are kinda stupid, but my god, killing them never gets old :P, and lastly, the bow and the knife are quite honestly the most fun FPS weapons i got my hands one in a long time.

so yea, if anyone hasnt picked up turok yet, DO IT, its a great game thats very underrated and has fell under the radar this year unforuntately

#149 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:16 AM

i played the demo, and it seemed ok from the demo, i ordered it from newegg for 10 the other day, im hoping its a ok game

The demo disappointed me. Your character can just knife the hell out of the raptors like it's nothing as if they were weak as crap.

#150 VidPower

VidPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:45 AM

These gamefly sales are just amazing. This is like my third gamefly purchase in a week and a half. $10 games are awesome.
Don't drink and drive. You might spill the beer.