Bully (360) $13, GTA IV (360) $20 and More w/Free Ship at GameFly - Used

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 Medium_Pimpin

Medium_Pimpin

Dead broke, but Hood Rich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:22 AM

for the free trial?? i got like 5 of them now for a free trial. its all the same code too, if you want it. PM me.

also, finally got my copy of devil may cry 4 today after 6 buisness days. not in mint condition like im used to, but still very good condition, the disk only had some very small scratches on it. still waiting for army of 2 and the club now.

No I'm sorry I mean the codes game publishers are now including in the case as a way to combat the sale of used games. Bad company comes with a code similar to this.
Go back to bed america, your govt. has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed america, your govt. is in control again. Here is american gladiators, go back to bed america. Here is 56 channels of American Gladiators, watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.

#182 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

Got my bully, disgaea and the bourne. All arrived in mint condition. Thanks Cheapy D Great stuff.

Edited by gepet0, 19 December 2008 - 12:51 AM.

#183 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:35 AM

Got my Zoids and Bourne today. Both discs were resurfaced. Not a big fan of that so I'll probably never order from Gamefly again, barring an amazing deal.