360 NFL Faceplate all 32 teams for only $6.95 @ yugster

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
This is a private offer for those registered (or newly registered) with yugster:
mad-catz-xbox-360-nfl-faceplates-m.jpg

While not actually as cool as it sounds- this deal features a clear 360 faceplate that houses printed NFL teams (all preprinted for your selection).

This also includes a template for the faceplate housing so you can make your own custom faceplates and easily change them with-out using any skins or stickers!

Details:
Condition: Brand New! Officially Licensed NFL Faceplates - 32 Teams - XBox 360
You have an XBox 360. You're a football fan. Possibly a 'fan'atic. It's time to properly outfit your XBox with the Mad Catz NFL faceplate kit.
Now, we know you're not a fair weather fan, but perhaps you have a favorite AFC and NFC team. Got you covered - all 32 teams are represented here. First place to last place - you've got a template sporting your teams logo, colors and design. Have a team you hate? You're free to do what you please with that faceplate.
Whether your team is in first place or last, keep the faith with an officially licensed NFL faceplate -- one for every favorite team in your house.

Feature:

• Officially Licensed by the NFL
  • Contains all 32 Teams in Color
  • Licensed for XBox 360
  • Bottom housing doubles as a stand alone faceplate
  • Brand New in Retail Blister Pack
  • Transparent polycarbonate top housing
  • Downloadable printable template for custom graphics and design creation
Giant Pic below:
mad-catz-xbox-360-nfl-faceplates-l.jpg

[quote name='kklems']Regular price for these at gamestops in my area is $9.99. Does yugster charge shipping?[/quote]

Yes they do, and that makes the Gamestop purchase a much better deal if you can find it.

Shipping is a painful $5
I had seen this in the past and didn't know you could use it to make your own custom faceplate, which is what I was actually more interested in using it for.

bread's done
Back