Photo
- - - - -

Quantum of Solace or Tom Clancy's EndWar (Xbox 360 - Used) $29.99 + 1.99 shipping

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sharpedge

sharpedge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:58 PM

FamilyVideo.com have just put used versions of Quantum of Solace and Tom Clancy's EndWar for the Xbox 360 on sale for $29.99 each, shipping is $1.99 regardless of how many items you buy. If you live in the Midwest you may also incur sales tax.

Both have been on sale new for around $45 recently, so this would save you $15 on each title. All the games I've bought from familyvideo.com in the past were in perfect condition, most came with a manual, all their used games are guaranteed to work.

(There are currently no free shipping or $5 off $50 coupons that can be applied)

#2 smarkbran

smarkbran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

I also seen battlefield and Fracture for $19.99. Not too bad 19.99 seems like a good price to bite on fracture imo.

Visit UltraMegaCyborg.com for the latest Gaming and Entertainment News/Reviews and of course: CONTESTS!

Who is Ultra Mega Cyborg:

#3 Shadowguitar

Shadowguitar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

That's a good deal for Quantum of Solace - it's a pretty good game, and I would buy it here if I didn't already have it. I'll probably bite on EndWar at this price - I liked the demo.

#4 DarkenHell

DarkenHell

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:07 PM

thats a good deal considering used games that come out recent are like $45-$55...

#5 RobnessMonster

RobnessMonster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:20 AM

I don't know about you guys, but TAX kills this deal for me. I don't believe there are any coupons for free shipping either, so I'm just going to wait until Amazon has it for $19.99 or less. Should be in the coming 2-3 months for sure. In the meantime, I'll just stay entertained with my ever-growing backlog of video game specials.

#6 jello44

jello44

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

Hmm.. fracture for 20 is tempting, how are the quality of the games when ordering from Family Video? Says it doesn't come with a manual, do they at least send the original case?

#7 Mookyjooky

Mookyjooky

Work is play...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:52 AM

yes it comes with the case and disc... just no manual. Dunno why though

#8 sharpedge

sharpedge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

Hmm.. fracture for 20 is tempting, how are the quality of the games when ordering from Family Video? Says it doesn't come with a manual, do they at least send the original case?

Of the 3 games I've bought in the past, 2 came with with a manual, so it's just luck as to whether they send one or not. All three discs were in very good condition, in fact they guarantee they'll be in like new condition.

#9 drktrpr1

drktrpr1

Total GearsHead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

That's a good deal for Endwar. I may have to bite on this.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image