- - - - -

LittleBigPlanet (EU Version) - $32 shipped at DVD.CO.UK

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 dallow

dallow

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:54 PM

You can use anything downloaded on your ps3 on all accounts

Not DLC. For the most part, DLC is region-blocked.
I know for sure it is for LBP, because I can't use the free costumes from the UK or Japan on my US account.

#32 carpwrist

carpwrist

√úbercharge Ready!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:07 AM

I haven't spent that much time online, but I did get my copy of LBP in today. I did some of the single-player, then did some community maps. I downloaded the free Santa costume but I'm not sure where it'd be located (already in my Popit?). Anyhow, the Little Big Planet Store is empty, but the regions are fine. I played Darknessbear's Little Dead Space (fantastic map btw!).

So Dallow may be correct about the games region-locked DLC, but if you're a CAG you won't mind not spending the extra money and be happy with the $30+ in savings.
Saying you're really good at Borderlands is the equivalent to saying you suck at videogames.

That puts a genuine closed parenthesis at the end of my colon. :)

Posted Image

#33 jrsmaster411

jrsmaster411

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:37 AM

The dlc is region locked but you can play it on any account, so you would have to buy your dlc from the europe store but then you could use it while playing on your regular account, my north america dlc shows up fine when i'm playing in my japanese account just to heart my own levels :P

#34 dallow

dallow

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:12 PM

I haven't spent that much time online, but I did get my copy of LBP in today. I did some of the single-player, then did some community maps. I downloaded the free Santa costume but I'm not sure where it'd be located (already in my Popit?). Anyhow, the Little Big Planet Store is empty, but the regions are fine. I played Darknessbear's Little Dead Space (fantastic map btw!).

So Dallow may be correct about the games region-locked DLC, but if you're a CAG you won't mind not spending the extra money and be happy with the $30+ in savings.

Yeah, it'd be in your popit.
Glad you're enjoying the game. Some of the user made levels are fantastic.

The dlc is region locked but you can play it on any account, so you would have to buy your dlc from the europe store but then you could use it while playing on your regular account, my north america dlc shows up fine when i'm playing in my japanese account just to heart my own levels :P

The costumes you got from your american account work on your US account?
Your version is magic then, as all my DLC from 3 regions only work on the respective accounts, and this is the case with everyone else online.
How I wish I could use the Toro JPN costume on my American account.