GoGamer Green Friday Madness Going On Now

jrutz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
134 (100%)
http://www.gogamer.com/White-Friday-Deals_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

Looks like there's going to be another sale today. Keep your eyes peeled for deals when they're posted.

"Originally Posted by GoGamer.com - Jason
Guys,

As you know, these sales are temporary and sometimes we run out. Some games sell several thousand in a few hours and some sell nada over several days. Sonata was one of those that blew away our projections and we ran out. We have some backorders as a result. Hopefully we can fill them. After that, I have no idea if we can get more and offer that price again. And it's the weekend, a holiday weekend at that, so we can't restock until Monday if at all possible.

The bottom line on our sales is, keep you eye out and if you see somethig you like. Jump on it. :)

Jason"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Destromas']...really? when is blue friday?[/quote]

i think they bought a box of crayola's and im sure blue will be up soon.:) but im not going to get to excited over this one last two sales wern't that good.

[quote name='paintball745']i think they bought a box of crayola's and im sure blue will be up soon.:) but im not going to get to excited over this one last two sales wern't that good.[/quote]

two sucks in a row means that the 3rd will be good right :booty:

well anyways, I'm hoping for more cheap ass pc games... can't get enough of them.. LOVE gogamer because of it.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Do they ship to APO's? I tried looking, but couldn't find anything saying otherwise.[/quote]

Do a search for the other gogamer.com threads... there is someone always asking, (maybe you), about shipping to APO.

I didn't pick up that they did or not, sorry.

Yikes this site is terribly organized. I clicked on Xbox 360 New Releases and it's full of EA Sports 06 games at $20-50.

[quote name='Aleman']Yikes this site is terribly organized. I clicked on Xbox 360 New Releases and it's full of EA Sports 06 games at $20-50.[/QUOTE]
I like how they sometimes have the same game listed multiple times, at different pricing. lol like Eternal Sonata.

Want to go ahead and grab this and at the same time want to wait and see if there's anything else I want to throw on to save on shipping.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Want to go ahead and grab this and at the same time want to wait and see if there's anything else I want to throw on to save on shipping.[/QUOTE]

same

[quote name='PsychoKillerZ']A couple more:
Splinter Cell Double Agent (360) - $15.90
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II (PC) - $5.90[/QUOTE]

great deal on BFME2

I really enjoyed that game alot

GORE (PC) - $1
Alias (PC) - $1
Dead to Rights (PC) - $1
Enter the Matrix (PC) - $1
Restricted Area (PC) - $2.90
Civ 3 (PC) - $1
Pax Romana (PC) - $1

Midnight Club 2 (PC) - $3.90
Dark Age of Camelot Platinum (PC) - $1.90
Shadow Vault (PC) - $2.90
CRC Cross Racing Champ. 2005 (PC) - $7.90
Dark Age of Camelot (PC) - $1
Ultimate Spiderman (PC) - $2
Spiderman: The Movie 2 (PC) - $2
Myth III: The Wolf Age (PC) - $2

Test Drive Unlimited (PSP) - $12.90
Lego Batman (PSP) - $12.90

Note: There are either no PS3, DS or Wii games or they haven't updated the prices on them yet.

[quote name='PsychoKillerZ']GORE (PC) - $1
Alias (PC) - $1
Dead to Rights (PC) - $1
Enter the Matrix (PC) - $1
Restricted Area (PC) - $2.90
Civ 3 (PC) - $1
Pax Romana (PC) - $1[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PsychoKillerZ']Midnight Club 2 (PC) - $3.90
Dark Age of Camelot Platinum (PC) - $1.90
Shadow Vault (PC) - $2.90
CRC Cross Racing Champ. 2005 (PC) - $7.90
Dark Age of Camelot (PC) - $1
Ultimate Spiderman (PC) - $2
Spiderman: The Movie 2 (PC) - $2
Myth III: The Wolf Age (PC) - $2[/QUOTE]

That is some serious spring cleaning, a few months early.

[quote name='PsychoKillerZ']A couple more:
Splinter Cell Double Agent (360) - $15.90
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II (PC) - $5.90[/quote]

[quote name='Birakon']great deal on BFME2

I really enjoyed that game alot[/quote]

You can get 1, 2, and 2's exp @ Amazon for 20.... not a "great" price but getting all three games at about 6 something... not too shabby.

[quote name='PsychoKillerZ']Test Drive Unlimited (PSP) - $12.90
Lego Batman (PSP) - $12.90

Note: There are either no PS3 or Wii games or they haven't updated the prices on them yet.[/quote]

Castle of Shikigami 3 is only 9.98
http://www.gogamer.com/Castle-of-Sh...VproductId59025729VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

Soooooo, whats the melodramatic wait for?
meta4ik.png

[quote name='meta460085']Soooooo, whats the melodramatic wait for?
meta4ik.png
[/QUOTE]

well the last I don't know how many friday sales they have had, didn't start until 6pm (eastern I believe.)

[quote name='Birakon']well the last I don't know how many friday sales they have had, didn't start until 6pm (eastern I believe.)[/quote]

Ah crap, I have to work one day this week and of course I'll be on my way there at 6.

Got Eternal Sonata and considered Fracture but I passed on it when it was 15 at Play Asia so I think I'll hold off now too.

I've only played one xbox 360 JRPG and it was a rented Lost Odyssey. I liked it but it was starting to get boring fast, hopefully this one will keep my entertainment a little bit longer.

[quote name='Treythalomew']Got Eternal Sonata and considered Fracture but I passed on it when it was 15 at Play Asia so I think I'll hold off now too.

I've only played one xbox 360 JRPG and it was a rented Lost Odyssey. I liked it but it was starting to get boring fast, hopefully this one will keep my entertainment a little bit longer.[/quote]

The one thing I absolutely loved about Eternal Sonata was that the combat system would evolve and become more difficult as the game went on. Instead of having the same old battles with tougher enemies for the entire game, you would have to adapt your play style to keep up with the changes. I'll probably pick up a second copy to give to someone since this is too good a price to resist.

Wow, was Castle of Shikigami actually in stock? I figured I would just pick up that and Eternal Sonata and try to sit this sale out, but when I went to go add it to my cart it was out of stock. Lame.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Wow, was Castle of Shikigami actually in stock? I figured I would just pick up that and Eternal Sonata and try to sit this sale out, but when I went to go add it to my cart it was out of stock. Lame.[/quote]

I ordered one, but that was like hours ago.

considering this game rare to find at a good price... no wonder it went fast.

Been waiting for a cheap way to get Eternal Sonata, I loved the demo, so i am looking forward to finally playing this. Thanks a lot for the post!

[quote name='xycury']I ordered one, but that was like hours ago.

considering this game rare to find at a good price... no wonder it went fast.[/quote]

It's only $20 retail though. I could go pick it up used for $13 with the B2G1 Gamestop is having (which I may try to do) or just buy it new for $7 more.

bah, i don't want to take the chance of it going OOS before everything else goes on sale......ordered it, just wish I wouldn't have waited so long on the Wii RPG, I had it in my cart when it went OOS

[quote name='Birakon']bah, i don't want to take the chance of it going OOS before everything else goes on sale......ordered it, just wish I wouldn't have waited so long on the Wii RPG, I had it in my cart when it went OOS[/QUOTE]

CS3 is a shooter.

[quote name='Nikadimas']It's only $20 retail though. I could go pick it up used for $13 with the B2G1 Gamestop is having (which I may try to do) or just buy it new for $7 more.[/quote]

20? where?

maybe been looking at the wrong locations, but it was 13 at go gamer...

yeah out of stock... sucks, probably didn't have alot.

[quote name='opportunity777']CS3 is a shooter.[/QUOTE]

whatever it is =P my cousin asked me to look for it, I should have grabbed it, but wanted to save on shipping >.

[quote name='opportunity777']I was able to order it by leaving it my cart.

If you idle around too long, then the cart gets emptied out. I took my time to find a few other games, and I was able to put my order through, even though, the product was OOS.[/quote]

wonder if it will go backordered...

I have a cart full too, just waiting for more announcements.

Green Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gogamer.com/White-Friday-Deals_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

[quote name='xycury']wonder if it will go backordered...

I have a cart full too, just waiting for more announcements.

Green Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gogamer.com/White-Friday-Deals_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm[/QUOTE]

Well, I just tried it. Maybe it will work. :)

If they cancel my order, then I will post my results here.

To be safe, you may want to order earlier. Otherwise, make sure to keep refreshing or moving around on the site. You don't want your cart emptied out by their system.

If it's OOS, I don't care. For quite some time, I had other things I wanted to buy from there. ES for 360 and CS3 for Wii were just bonuses. Although, I picked up Lego Batman for PSP too. :)

[quote name='opportunity777']Well, I just tried it. Maybe it will work. :)

If they cancel my order, then I will post my results here.

To be safe, you may want to order earlier. Otherwise, make sure to keep refreshing or moving around on the site. You don't want your cart emptied out by their system.

If it's OOS, I don't care. For quite some time, I had other things I wanted to buy from there. ES for 360 and CS3 for Wii were just bonuses. Although, I picked up Lego Batman for PSP too. :)[/quote]

ordered, 31 with 9 shipping

grabbed like 8 titles all under 8

wow

bread's done
Back