FT: Fallout3, COD: MW2 (360) / W: AC2, L4D2, HAWK, Prototype.

PenDynasty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
Howdy folks and thanks for looking.

- Lowest trade rating sends first.
- It will be sent first class with delivery confirmation unless told otherwise; I will get a insurance at your request.
- If you see something of interest, please PM me a PRICE, otherwise, I am not inclined to respond.

ALL GAMES ARE IN MINT CONDITION WITH MANUALS, INSTRUCTIONS, AND ORIGINAL CASE.

HAVE:

:360: Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (sealed)
Fallout 3

WANT:
Assassins Creed 2
Left 4 Dead 2
HAWX
Prototype
UFC: Undisputed (two copies)

Will check lists.

Leave me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forza 2, possibly.

I really want to get rid of most of my shooters, everyone. I don't have time anymore to do MLG and I much rather play by myself, nine times out of ten.

XBL is full of haters.

Happy New Year everyone!

Just an update, I have a craigslist offer via 40 dollars for L4D. If anyone wants to top that like an auction, let me know. The only reason I do this is because he is on vacation until next Tuesday and I will be out of town until Monday but still fielding offers for items in the thread.

Bump.

Out of town until Monday. Will watch the thread until then. Ship promptly when I get back if any deals are made.

Anyone who PM'd me recently and we were working on a deal, keep in touch.

[quote name='PenDynasty']Bump.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2, pending out when I get home.

Still looking to unload Gears 2 and L4D.[/QUOTE]

I wanted those, but you didn't get back to what you wanted from me.

Struck a couple of cash offers on most of my 360 games.

Not hard to make a deal with me if I inquired about something.. most people didn't want to counter. Very stubborn site.

[quote name='PenDynasty']Bump.

Out of town until Monday. Will watch the thread until then. Ship promptly when I get back if any deals are made.

Anyone who PM'd me recently and we were working on a deal, keep in touch.[/quote]

When I get back, all deals are finalized. Until then, it's all up for grabs. All of the cash / paypal deals I agreed on were to be transferred via face-to-face, so shipping is not factored in, although I may put it in for free if the deal is nice.

Shipping is NOT included. Stop telling me to ship to you for free -- I am incurring more cost than I would to be meeting someone 2 miles out via craigslist.

Back home. Selling Gears and L4D no later than tomorrow before USPS closes.

Gears 2 - BEST OFFER - 40 in person.
L4D - BEST OFFER(s) - 35 in person; 40 shipped (so about 38-37 for me).

Again.. 35 shipped =/= 35 in person. I won't even respond to the PM if you ask for equal transactions to craigslist offers.

Pretty sure I PM'd back.

Nothing TOO complicated on the DS for games. Person I'm buying for doesn't like Zelda, etc. Just flash memory, puzzle, things with the stylus.. mostly mind games.

bread's done
Back