Calgary @ San Jose
Dallas @ Atlanta
St. Louis @ Detroit
Montreal @ Los Angeles
NY Islanders @ New Jersey
Phoenix @ Philadelphia
Toronto @ Tampa Bay

--------------------------------

here's the list of who's in the league and what team they have (XBL gamer tag is listed second):

atlanta thrashers - eddiebelfour (Nick Zero)
boston bruins - sighlintbob (Shadowcat)
calgary flames - zewone (zewone)
colorado avalanche - stevemcq (MSBphilin)
columbus blue jackets - ultimate matt x (ultimate matt x)
dallas stars -
detroit red wings - radjago (radjago)
los angeles kings - kingdox (kingdox)
montreal canadiens - meth (xMETHx)
new jersey devils - FrankySox (slydog320)
new york islanders - Brad906 (Master91Chief)
new york rangers - repetske (silencer)
philadelphia flyers - cheapyd (cheapyd)
phoenix coyotes - TJordan522 (NJDevilsFan)
san jose sharks - bigdirty (eldirty)
st louis blues - thatstoobad (thatstoobad)
tampa bay lightening - gomer1andonly (gomer v1)
toronto maple leafs - darkJester (JesterOZ)

here's the league site: CAGHL 2: Turbo

NJ Devils owner, just in case you haven't checked your PMs, let me know when you can play. I can't log in to the league website. Thanks.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']NJ Devils owner, just in case you haven't checked your PMs, let me know when you can play. I can't log in to the league website. Thanks.[/quote]

aren't you colorado? i believe you are, and this week you play the islanders, which is seebelow.

I have a minor complaint--I am now 4-5, and of course when the other teams play their games there will be some more 4-5 teams but they will be ranked ahead of me because of the stupid alphabetical order tiebreaker. But shouldn't the game at least take into account that one of my losses was in OT and give me the extra point?

[quote name='TJordan522']stupid alphabetical order tiebreaker[/quote]

I agree, that's plain stupid. Kush games will have to work on that for 2K6.

Only 2 games have been played so far. Come on guys! Let's try to get them all in this week.

And METH, any news on a new tourney or a second season?

[quote name='TJordan522']Only 2 games have been played so far. Come on guys! Let's try to get them all in this week.

And METH, any news on a new tourney or a second season?[/quote]

There will be another tourney for sure... watch for the Spring edition of the METH hockey Tournament....

as for the new season, i wouldn't count on it.

You'll have to wait for a "2K6-thatstoobad-METH" season.

[quote name='METH'][quote name='TJordan522']Only 2 games have been played so far. Come on guys! Let's try to get them all in this week.

And METH, any news on a new tourney or a second season?[/quote]

There will be another tourney for sure... watch for the Spring edition of the METH hockey Tournament....

[/quote]

Awesome...I can't wait.

[quote name='thatstoobad']there's two days left to get your games in and only 3 games have been played. hopefully you guys have some plans.[/quote]
Cheapy and I are on it.

Anyone ever have this problem before.

I popped in my game yesterday to play Meth and when I got to the Start Screen and I would press start the game would freeze.

I tried to get it to work for over a half hour with no luck same thing everytime. I even cleaned the disc multiple times with no luck. I tried other games and they loaded up fine but this was giving me a big problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this. I played a game last week and everything worked fine.

Thanks

[quote name='flybrione']Anyone ever have this problem before.

I popped in my game yesterday to play Meth and when I got to the Start Screen and I would press start the game would freeze.

I tried to get it to work for over a half hour with no luck same thing everytime. I even cleaned the disc multiple times with no luck. I tried other games and they loaded up fine but this was giving me a big problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this. I played a game last week and everything worked fine.

Thanks[/quote]

Yeah, thats happend to me a couple of times. I just kept resetting my Xbox until we both could connect.

This happens to me every now and then too. Also, my game randomly freezes before the opening faceoof sometimes and I get credited with a drop....
My disc is clean too, just a buggy game I guess.

I saw you guys got a lot of games in tonight. Very nice...

Also, great job Cheapy! 5 game win streak! I fell victim to that in the beginning of it...

Ok, i couldn't get a hold on Flybronie this afternoon. I don't know if he solved his problem with his xbox. Haven't heard of him since thursday.

[quote name='TJordan522']I saw you guys got a lot of games in tonight. Very nice...

Also, great job Cheapy! 5 game win streak! I fell victim to that in the beginning of it...[/quote]

Thanks...too bad I started out 0-4! :dunce:

I can not get my game to work. I tried it yesterday with no luck and again this morning with no luck. I can not get past the opening start screen. I have a buddy who has a copy and I will try his it to see if it works for the next week. Give Meth the win for this week. Sorry Meth, I was looking foward to playing two games in a row. f-ing Xbox :x

[quote name='flybrione']I can not get my game to work. I tried it yesterday with no luck and again this morning with no luck. I can not get past the opening start screen. I have a buddy who has a copy and I will try his it to see if it works for the next week. Give Meth the win for this week. Sorry Meth, I was looking foward to playing two games in a row. f-ing Xbox :x[/quote]

It's okay man, too bad... hope you can fix that problem before next week's deadline.

[quote name='flybrione']I can not get my game to work. I tried it yesterday with no luck and again this morning with no luck. I can not get past the opening start screen. I have a buddy who has a copy and I will try his it to see if it works for the next week. Give Meth the win for this week. Sorry Meth, I was looking foward to playing two games in a row. f-ing Xbox :x[/quote]

I play you next week. Let me know if you get a good disc from your friend.

i advanced the schedule, here's week 10:

Montreal @ Atlanta
Colorado @ Boston
New Jersey @ Calgary
Los Angeles @ Columbus
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ NY Islanders
St. Louis @ NY Rangers
San Jose @ Philadelphia
Toronto @ Phoenix

get your games in by february 1.

dafoomie has been having problems with his xbox, so if someone could fill in for him for a while, that would be cool. i'll PM the 2 people who showed interest earlier.

my disc has done that before. usually it ends up working, but it takes longer than it seems it should to load. hopefully mine won't crap out on me anytime soon.

I didn't get my week 9 game done, I've been too draged down with my new job. I will try my hardest to play my week 10 game. I am PMing ultimate matt x right now.

Still having no luck getting my game or even my buddies game to work. I emailed ESPN tech support and hopefully someone can help me out. If I can not get a solution you will have to find a replacement for me because everything else is working but this game.

I will try again tonight and let it run a little longer and see if it loads up.

I heard that this could be an issue with the amount of music I have on my Xbox. Any word if you guys heard anything similar?

seebelow had to leave the caghl. taking over the islanders is brad906 (xbl tag="Master91Chief"), which means his first game is against tampa bay.

to make it clear:
new york islanders - Brad906 (Master91Chief)

we still need someone to take over boston. the person i send a PM hasn't responded yet, so hopefully he will soon.

[quote name='flybrione']
I heard that this could be an issue with the amount of music I have on my Xbox. Any word if you guys heard anything similar?[/quote]

I haven't heard that, but you never know. This happens to me sometimes and all my friends too, I think it's just a buggy game.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']someone take over boston so i can play them (aka bump)[/quote]

i agree. the user who showed interest in playing in the league was "darkJester". hopefully he'll get a chance to check his PMs soon.

if anyone else is interested, though, let me know.

bkrobson, I PMed you about playing our match. I'd like to play our match before the weekend if possible. I'm available evenings and nights on weekdays mostly, but let me know when is good for you.

[quote name='doubledown']What's Bostons's record? I may be interested in taking over....allthough I'm not that good, haven't touched the game in a while[/quote]

1-8, so I'm sure you would make them better than before no matter how long it's been since you have played. (no offense dafoomie, I never played you so for all I know you are amazing but get screwed every game)

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='doubledown']What's Bostons's record? I may be interested in taking over....allthough I'm not that good, haven't touched the game in a while[/quote]

1-8, so I'm sure you would make them better than before no matter how long it's been since you have played. (no offense dafoomie, I never played you so for all I know you are amazing but get screwed every game)[/quote]
his record is only that bad because he's been unable to play a large portion of his games. i think.

doubledown: if you want to take over his spot, please send me a PM or post here or something.

and repetske (i play you this week) : please check your PMs. i sent you one a couple days ago, but you haven't checked it yet.

Sorry about the slow reply thatstoobad. I had to work out of town this week. I sent you a pm. We should add a cheapass itinerary, so people can say when they will be away. :D

Hail to the king baby! The mighty one has fallen. Nice game thatstoobad. Congrats to eddiebelfour as well for shooting up the standings to do the ATL proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back