Refurb Xbox 360 Elite for $259.99 after "secret" promo code: GEEKS.com

Yeah I got this email as well. With MS/360 track record I refuse to buy anything that isn't new so I have the 3 year warranty. I also refuse to buy anything less than a Jasper at this point.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']The thought of buying a refurbed 360 makes me want to vomit, but a complete Elite for 260 is not bad at all.[/quote]

[quote name='LegolasFett']Yeah I got this email as well. With MS/360 track record I refuse to buy anything that isn't new so I have the 3 year warranty. I also refuse to buy anything less than a Jasper at this point.[/quote]

I don't blame either of you...but someone will bite on this.

but who did the refurb? was it MS? there are alot of refurb 360's on ebay....i prefer to stay away. jasper please.

All 360s are refurbs. Even new ones are refurbs; they just haven't been refurbed yet. YOu buy it new and then it is refurbed later. With this, you just get a jump on the process. :)

[quote name='regis100']All 360s are refurbs. Even new ones are refurbs; they just haven't been refurbed yet. YOu buy it new and then it is refurbed later. With this, you just get a jump on the process. :)[/quote]

True:lol:.
I bought a refurb 360 on ebay back in 2006 and I have never had any problems with it, except for the usual cannot read disc error but that might be because I dropped it once:whistle2:#

bread's done
Back