The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4525 replies to this topic

#271 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:20 AM

i got my games within a week of ordering so i consider it pretty fast :) i live in california btw.

Its been taking longer and longer for me I order MAG on the 12th and its still not here.

#272 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:37 AM

Its been taking longer and longer for me I order MAG on the 12th and its still not here.

Same problem here. I ordered MAG and Heavy Rain the day they were released and I still have not received either. Anyone else in the same boat? I've been holding off on emailing them...but I'm wondering if its system-wide.

Currently playing this month
:pc:: (nothing -- recovering from WoW addiction)
:wii:: Super Mario Bros Wii
:ds:: (nothing)
:ps3:: FFXIII, GoW III, Dragon Age Origins
:360:: Alan Wake

Girl gamers will one day rule the world...\\:D/

#273 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:14 AM

average to get games is about two weeks, sometimes it is way faster, sometimes it is longer.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#274 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:22 AM

ive only ordered twice and it was PSP stuff, got it pretty fast, yeah but it does say it could take a few weeks in their FAQ
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#275 Napegator

Napegator

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

Is the RLS down for anyone else?

#276 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

question: can you order multiple of the same game? like can i order littlebigplanet one time and another copy some other time?

I think you can only order 1 copy at a time. When I first ordered Infamous and Killzone 2 they were taken down and put back up when they became greatest hits. I ordered Uncharted 2 it stayed up and I can order it again. I don't understand it?!
EDIT: and MAG is listed again so I can order that again as well.

I ordered it on the 12th as well and I'm still waiting.

Is the RLS down for anyone else?

It just worked for me. I ordered Heavy Rain cause I missed it last time.

6041.png

#277 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

I've not received either MAG or Heavy Rain. I decided to email them today to see what's going on. I'll report when I have an answer.

#278 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:57 AM

Its nice to see the site updated.

#279 Archangelrey

Archangelrey

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

Anyone else noticed the new wordage in the reward area. "We require a $5 processing fee for each emailed code item ordered through the Rewards Catalog." Hmm... :-)

#280 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:10 PM

OK, so since May 11 I've order 3 games now. The first was MAG, then Heavy Rain on May 19th, and finally MLB 10 on May 27th. I received a package from RLS yesterday and what do you know, it was Heavy Rain... I have no fucking clue where MAG is.

#281 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

I've not received either MAG or Heavy Rain. I decided to email them today to see what's going on. I'll report when I have an answer.

I got a response yesterday saying I need to wait between 10 and 15 business days....today is the 14th business day. ::sigh::

#282 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:57 PM

FYI, I followed up with RLS and they said there was a delay sending out MAG and that, at least for me, it was shipped out on 6/2/10. HTH for some of you.

#283 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

OK, so since May 11 I've order 3 games now. The first was MAG, then Heavy Rain on May 19th, and finally MLB 10 on May 27th. I received a package from RLS yesterday and what do you know, it was Heavy Rain... I have no fucking clue where MAG is.

Another RLS package today... of course it was MLB 10. At this point I'd be happy to just get my points and $10 back for MAG.

#284 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:31 AM

Another RLS package today... of course it was MLB 10. At this point I'd be happy to just get my points and $10 back for MAG.

Same here

#285 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:48 AM

Am I blind or are they closed; auctions, where are they?

#286 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:35 AM

Am I blind or are they closed; auctions, where are they?

The auctions were only up for 1 week. As soon as they ended the link was removed from RLS.

You didn't miss anything. By the 4th or 5th day everything had just gotten out of hand. IIRC the PSP Go systems ended at over 30,000 points a piece.

#287 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:49 PM

My MAG finally came today, dont know if i even feel like playing it or just leaving it in the collection.

#288 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:45 AM

Ordered MAG on 5/12 and Heavy Rain on 6/1 and got both in the mail today.
Started thinking in all the time waiting I should have gone with White Knight instead.

6041.png

#289 loxthefox

loxthefox

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:48 AM

Funny thing...ordered 5 games on Friday, payment has yet to clear at the bank, just got all 5 games in the mail today.
http://www.points2sh...p?ref=loxthefox
$37.07 in points and counting!
JOIN POINTS2SHOP TODAY AND GET FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON!!!
GO ON, SPOIL YOURSELF ROTTEN!!!

#290 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:18 AM

Funny thing...ordered 5 games on Friday, payment has yet to clear at the bank, just got all 5 games in the mail today.

damn thats a quick turn around

#291 cheapa$$

cheapa$$

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:15 AM

looks like they added some PSP downloadble game codes. only new game I see is Fat Princess, i prefer physical but a good deal since they're only $5 for the codes.
Posted Image

#292 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

So happy they have the downloadable games up now. The only ones I see now are:

- Fat Princess
- Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
- God Of War COL
- Jak and Daxter TLF

Also notice the DLC games are 1,000 extra points..... :roll:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#293 Fearia

Fearia

I'a Cthulhu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:00 PM

So, I just got a job at KMart. The pay bites (but what can you expect from an entry level sales job?), but it's valid for RLS. So that's epic win :)

My question is, now that I'm signed up (but not verified), is it possible to do the training quizes? I'm seeing them all grayed out, so I'm assuming the reason is because I'm not verified yet. I sure hope I'm wrong, because having to wait 2 - 4 weeks for a pay stub is going to bite!
Posted Image

#294 mrdiamond666

mrdiamond666

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:27 PM

If anybody thats a RLS member can get me verified I would appreaciate it, the MALE RLS track suits for HOME runs out this month I believe, and there is also a receive LBP Pirates of the caribean DLC, so if you can, or if you got them and arent going to use them id appreaciate if you would think of me, lol. The stars will thank you, lol.

#295 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Ugh been waiting for heavenly sword. Knew I should've ordered that sooner, it's been OOS it seems for a little while. Do they usually keep refreshing stock of all those older games? I imagine yes since that is quite old at this point and was on there just a month or two ago.

#296 Pato7

Pato7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:02 AM

Noticed that. To me the points are like gold so paying an extra $5 and getting the physical disc is no problem.

#297 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:36 AM

is there a complete list of stores that qualify for this program.

#298 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:22 AM

Looks like they fixed that - they are both now 1,000 points. But I am kinda dissapointed of the DLC game selection. Where is LBP DLC? PJ Monsters? There is a some great PSP exclusives missing from the reward section. :cold:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#299 kylem785

kylem785

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:03 AM

does anyone know if RLS games can be traded in to amazon? I'm finished with heavy rain and they will give me substantially more than gamestop...just don't know if that pesky drill hole through the upc will be a problem

#300 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:21 AM

does anyone know if RLS games can be traded in to amazon? I'm finished with heavy rain and they will give me substantially more than gamestop...just don't know if that pesky drill hole through the upc will be a problem

amazon is really picky they rejected some of mine, so i sent to gazelle no problem.