Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4526 replies to this topic

#1141 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

Catalog was restocked. Sharpshooters were up as of 30 minutes ago.

#1142 renoBeguH

renoBeguH

stay positive.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

Catalog has been restocked as of a few hours ago. By their Twitter, Killzone 3 is/was in stock (it's not available to me because I got Killzone 3 during an earlier restock so I can't see if it's still available for those who haven't gotten it).

Here's what I'm seeing from the restock with their point values:
- Bluetooth Headset 2.0 (5000 points)
- DS3s (MLB 11 The Show Edition and Satin Silver) (6000 points each)
- PS Move Motion Controller (6000 points)
- PS Move Sharpshooter (6000 points)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (2000 points)
- Heavenly Sword "Nariko" Figurine
- Ratchet & Clank Future "Azimuth with Orvus", "Holo Armor", "Rusty Pete", and "Future Smuggler" Figurines
- Twisted Metal "Sweet Tooth" Figurine
(All figurines are 1000 points + $5)

I've decided on getting the PS Move (got the PS Eye + Motion controller). I wish they restocked the Navigation controller so I could get a "complete" set all at once. Oh well, that'll be the next thing I grab from the RLS. 8-)

EDIT: Well whaddya know, decided to check the RLS again today after classes and the Navigation controller is in stock! :D

Edited by renoBeguH, 30 August 2011 - 10:55 PM.

#1143 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:21 AM

Not gonna lie - pissed off they put sharpshooters up before they fixed the last screwup they had with them.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1144 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:36 PM

oredered a silver dualshock! yes!!!
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#1145 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

Not gonna lie - pissed off they put sharpshooters up before they fixed the last screwup they had with them.

Yeah, I was contemplating ordering one but I'm not gonna do it until I know for sure the issue is fixed. Given that they seemingly haven't even resolved everyone's problems from last time around its conceivable that they don't even know about the error. Not taking that chance.

#1146 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:13 AM

Yeah, I was contemplating ordering one but I'm not gonna do it until I know for sure the issue is fixed. Given that they seemingly haven't even resolved everyone's problems from last time around its conceivable that they don't even know about the error. Not taking that chance.

Oh they know about the problem. They mentioned in a reply to me on twitter saying all past issues would be fixed. My issues with them are

- they never communicated to me on thier own they knew about the problem and it was going to be fixed.
- they never replied to my email or my first tweet.
- they put more up for order before the people ordered them in the first go-round got the order fixed.
- I still have not got any sort of direct communication from them other than a twitter reply that *I* would be getting it fixed.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1147 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

Had my first problem with an order. DHL said it arrived, then USPS said my game was "refused" and was somehow lost in the mail. Tried contacting RLS customer service but their email link didn't work. Tried it again a week later and got through. It sounds like they are going to try and resend my game (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune).

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#1148 JG5253

JG5253

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:27 AM

Does anybody think that they might have the official surround set in the catalog anytime soon?

#1149 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

Does anybody think that they might have the official surround set in the catalog anytime soon?

They should have it - soon, no. Look how long the sharpshooter took to get up.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1150 JG5253

JG5253

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

They should have it - soon, no. Look how long the sharpshooter took to get up.

I'm asking because I got it for $65 on a pre-order but willing to wait if I could get it for cheaper. How long did it take for the sharp shooter to come up?

#1151 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:45 AM

Oh they know about the problem. They mentioned in a reply to me on twitter saying all past issues would be fixed. My issues with them are

- they never communicated to me on thier own they knew about the problem and it was going to be fixed.
- they never replied to my email or my first tweet.
- they put more up for order before the people ordered them in the first go-round got the order fixed.
- I still have not got any sort of direct communication from them other than a twitter reply that *I* would be getting it fixed.

I would like to point out for the record one day after I posted this I got an email from the RLS saying the sharpshooter was in the mail and I could keep the gun for the trouble. Thanks guys, good to see you read this thread :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1152 jrallen99

jrallen99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Just grabbed the sharpshooter 5 minutes ago.

#1153 renoBeguH

renoBeguH

stay positive.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

Not much up from the restock. The sharpshooter, some figurines, and the Bluetooth Headset 2.0 are all I see. inFAMOUS 2 is said to be up but I can't check the current availability for that since I already got it during an earlier restock.

Resistance 3 and the 7.1 Wireless Headset are confirmed via their Twitter account to come to the catalog - it's just unknown when they'll come.

#1154 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:57 AM

I grabbed a Move Controller. Decided to stay away from the Sharp shooter after everyone issues from the last batch.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1155 renoBeguH

renoBeguH

stay positive.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

Resistance 3 is available on the catalog. 8-)

#1156 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

Thanks. :)

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#1157 cheapa$$

cheapa$$

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

Was already gone when I checked 15-30 mins ago. :cry: Guess I'll wait unitl the restock in a few weeks.
Posted Image

#1158 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:02 AM

Sigh was waiting and waiting for Resistance and missed it of course.

As a slight consolation I did the Ratchet and Clank All 4 One module and got a beta key for that.

Theres about 1250 codes left right now and it's an extremely easy one to 10/10.

#1159 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:52 AM

Got me a RCA4O beta code.

#1160 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:27 AM

was able to get resistance 3 earlier. Should I play the first 2 before I play this one though?
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#1161 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:29 AM

was able to get resistance 3 earlier. Should I play the first 2 before I play this one though?

Skip 1 and 2 they suck compared to 3 (which is awesome and as good as Killzone 3 in my opinion)

Also they said on twitter that the God of War Origins Collection would be available by weeks end.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1162 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

Skip 1 and 2 they suck compared to 3 (which is awesome and as good as Killzone 3 in my opinion)

I would say play 1 and 2, play 1 with another person if you can. They weren't great but good. I enjoyed both of the campaigns. R3's campaign looks pretty cool, and by playing 2 at least you get a better set up for 3.

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#1163 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

So I finally got my sharpshooter that I ordered the very first time they put it up. yay..

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1164 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

Might seem like a dumb question...but I've been trying to get the RLS Tweets to go to my phone and it doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I've been approved, so I can see everything if I go to their site, but despite having the little cell phone button green'd up, it doesn't send updates to my phone.

I get other updates, but not RLS. Anyone else have this issue?

#1165 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:57 PM

Did anyone see GoW origins pop up in the catalog?

#1166 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:07 AM

Might seem like a dumb question...but I've been trying to get the RLS Tweets to go to my phone and it doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I've been approved, so I can see everything if I go to their site, but despite having the little cell phone button green'd up, it doesn't send updates to my phone.

I get other updates, but not RLS. Anyone else have this issue?

I have no problems. I think since they 'reply' to most of the posts they make they do not show up in the feed. When they actually make a real post I get the text no problem. I think the last one was about promos.

#1167 megal0maniak

megal0maniak

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

Did anyone see GoW origins pop up in the catalog?

No. And I've been checking everyday for it.
Posted Image

#1168 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

Still no signs of GOW Origins. Maybe by the end of the week, they were referring to this week and not last?

#1169 JG5253

JG5253

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:09 PM

I'm still waiting for the Wireless surround sound headset to come up

#1170 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:59 AM

Hmm...

The RLS has a new Registration and Sign In System.
You will no longer use your PlayStation®Network Password to sign into the RLS.

If you have not already created a new RLS Password, please do so by entering your PSN Handle in the appropriate form below and following the instructions.

First Time Signing Into New System?

To Access the RLS Please:

• Enter your PSN Handle
  • Check your email inbox for a confirmation email
  • Verify by clicking the link in your email
  • Create a new password
  • At your next visit, simply use your email address and new password to sign in

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image