4569 replies to this topic

#91 omgroffles

omgroffles

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:07 AM

Also MotorStorm Pacific Rift

#92 omgroffles

omgroffles

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:11 AM

Just got Pacific Rift and Killzone 2 in the mail two days ago, only took about a week to arrive after ordering!

Just ordered Infamous. Btw LBP is still up and Resistance 2 just came back.

I'm losing points fast.

#93 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:15 AM

They started up a program to get a MG beta code on the RLS:

MAG™ PSN Code Promotion

When the codes run out the promotion will automatically end, so act now!

Complete the following series of MAG™ modules and receive a unique code good for the download of the MAG™ Beta. The code will be good starting 9/17/2009 with the Public Beta ending on 11/8/2009. Complete the modules and get the code while you can and be part of this Massive Experience!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#94 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:14 AM

Just curious....my buddy can get into this, but he was debating whether to go through all the quizzes. He asked me when do new games typically get added to the site? Such as Uncharted 2. He wants to make it worth his while....I told him it was cheap games, but he has most of the PS3 games.

#95 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:51 AM

games are now added to the site 90 days after they come out in stores. No idea if that is different than before or not.

I also learned that if you get 100% on the first try you get bonus points. So give it that extra effort.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#96 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:09 AM

Thanks....I suppose 90 days is "ok". I will pass on the information to him. He's the person that likes things now though....oh well.

#97 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:22 AM

Infamous is back... I ordered 1. Now, I am just waiting for Motorstorm Arctic and Grand Turismo for PSP...
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#98 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:42 PM

My buddy finally signed up....maybe he will throw something my way for me pointing this out. I know he said Infamous was up and he got that. So, 90 days....that would make Uncharted 2 available....when?

#99 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:20 AM

pretty cool...

Get ready to play, create and share . . . again!

Complete the two ModNation™ Racers modules listed below and receive a unique code good for the download of the ModNation™ Racers Beta. The Beta is available starting on December 18, 2009.

ModNation™ Racers
ModNation™ Racers In-Depth

Upon completion of the required modules, you will receive a message to your authorized email account containing the code. You may also view the new Reward Codes page to view your awarded code.

Photo Contest

Then, take it a step further and use the game’s picture-taking feature to send us a picture of your newly created ModNation™ Racer and Track. After you take the picture, the file will appear in your photo file on the PlayStation®3 system’s XMB. Save your picture and send it to Retail_Loyalty_Site@playstation.sony.com by January 9, 2010. Include your retailer and store number in your email.

The most creative ModNation™ Racer photo will receive a 6" TAG (character) figurine and a copy of the game. All RLS Members

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#100 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

looks like they are letting more stores in on the fun. Looking at the 2010 top earners I see these stores that AFIK are new to the program:

TRANS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT
Which from what it looks like is FYE

NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART
When I saw this I was like WTF - but looking at thier site they do sell games: http://www.nfm.com/D...?Ne=1070&N=1450 sooo ya.

RADIO SHACK
Have they always been on? I do not recall seeing them before...

MEIJER
This is new also AFIK

Any other new ones I missed?

And as of today the #1 earner for 2010 has over 14 thousand points over the last 7 days... really?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#101 Pato7

Pato7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:54 AM

Uncharted 2 & A Crack in Time added. That was quick:applause:

But I guess Uncharted 2 is already out

And as of today the #1 earner for 2010 has over 14 thousand points over the last 7 days... really?

Too much time on his hands:D

#102 EarthKing

EarthKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:59 AM

Darn...I work at Wal-Mart...I thought that would be on the list :(
Posted Image

#103 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:18 AM

Now to do all the training.
PEW PEW PEW.

#104 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

Uncharted 2 & A Crack in Time added. That was quick:applause:

yup, about 90 days from when they came out - so the God Of War collection should be up real soon :applause: It has been hard to hold out on that one.

And right now every currently offered PS3 game is up, including the new games. This is a great chance to pick something up. I am really glad they have improved thier instock issues from before.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#105 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

New promo is up - complete two LBP modules and get the POTC DLC code for free... I already got the level pack, but going by the picture on the page it includes the costumes? Less than 4,000 codes left. Plus you can get more codes for free to give out. here is the details:

Dress up Sackboy as a character from Pirates of the Caribbean!

Complete the two LittleBigPlanet™ modules listed below and receive a unique code good for the download of the LittleBigPlanet™ Pirates of the Caribbean DLC.

LittleBigPlanet™ Game of the Year Edition
LittleBigPlanet™ Pirates of the Caribbean DLC Packs

Upon completion of the required modules, you will receive a message to your authorized email account containing the code. You may also view the new Reward Codes page to view your awarded code.

Forward us your Code Reward email to get more codes to give away!
If you are interested in a few additional codes to give to your friends and customers, forward your Code Reward email to: [email removed] and make your request. (Available while supplies last.)

Please review the Official Rules for download instructions, photo mode instructions, and promotion rules.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#106 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:13 PM

yup, about 90 days from when they came out - so the God Of War collection should be up real soon :applause: It has been hard to hold out on that one.

Hopefully, it will be up by February 17, 2009. :bouncy:

Currently playing this month
:pc:: (nothing -- recovering from WoW addiction)
:wii:: Super Mario Bros Wii
:ds:: (nothing)
:ps3:: FFXIII, GoW III, Dragon Age Origins
:360:: Alan Wake

Girl gamers will one day rule the world...\\:D/

#107 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

inFamous and LBP: GOTY are up right now if anyone is interested!

Anyone think that Heavy Rain will be offered 90 days after release? I'm debating whether to pre-order the game or not. I'm happy to wait 90 days if I can get it through RLS.

#108 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:54 AM

LBP for the PSP hase been up for a bit now.. But no GOW collection yet. I thought they came out the same day?? At any rate GOW collection shoudl be up anytime now.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#109 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:13 AM

GOW: Collection is $20 on some places....not sure if it is worth it.

#110 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

Wear you Retail Loyalty Site colors in PlayStation®Home.

Complete the modules listed below that can be found under the PlayStation®Network tab and receive a unique code good for the download of a three piece Retail Loyalty Site PlayStation®Home Track Suit. You will receive two codes, good for one male track suit and one female track suit.

Sodium One
PlayStation®Home

Upon completion of the required modules, you will receive a message to your authorized email account containing the code. You may also view the Reward Codes page to view your awarded code.

When the codes run out the promotion will automatically end so act now!
Please review the Official Rules for download instructions and promotion rules.

#111 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

FYI. The following message is up:

We're sorry. The RLS Rewards Catalog is currently down for maintenance. Please check back.

It may be that they'll add new prizes during this maintenance. I suggest folks keep on the lookout.

#112 phantasyx

phantasyx

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:39 PM

ok good I thought they caught on to me.

#113 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:15 AM

I'm hoping uncharted 2 goes back in stock along with LBP wanted to grab those two. Its weird right now the site wont ever let me log in redirects somewhere else and then error.

#114 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:34 PM

Wear you Retail Loyalty Site colors in PlayStation®Home.

Complete the modules listed below that can be found under the PlayStation®Network tab and receive a unique code good for the download of a three piece Retail Loyalty Site PlayStation®Home Track Suit. You will receive two codes, good for one male track suit and one female track suit.

Sodium One
PlayStation®Home

Upon completion of the required modules, you will receive a message to your authorized email account containing the code. You may also view the Reward Codes page to view your awarded code.

When the codes run out the promotion will automatically end so act now!
Please review the Official Rules for download instructions and promotion rules.

Could someone please hook me up with these 2 Home codes, or atleast just the male version??? Anyone want to help me out??? Im a huge Home fan but dont work at a retail for Sony etc.

#115 display name

display name

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

My buddy I work with got me to sign up a few days ago. I already have around 20,000 points.

I was pretty dissapointed when I saw the store was down. Its been down for a few days now. Anybody know how long these maintenace periods normally take. I tried asking RLS support but all i got was:

We are currently working on the issue but do not have a set or estimated time as to when the site will be back up. We hope to get it back up soon.

#116 phantasyx

phantasyx

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:48 AM

Could someone please hook me up with these 2 Home codes, or atleast just the male version??? Anyone want to help me out??? Im a huge Home fan but dont work at a retail for Sony etc.

if your paying pm me

#117 phantasyx

phantasyx

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:51 AM

My buddy I work with got me to sign up a few days ago. I already have around 20,000 points.

I was pretty dissapointed when I saw the store was down. Its been down for a few days now. Anybody know how long these maintenace periods normally take. I tried asking RLS support but all i got was:

I got a Authentification Error please contact support, can anyone confirm this same error or am I the only one. How did you get 20000 Points? I've taken all the quizzes?

#118 display name

display name

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:23 AM

FYI. The following message is up:

It may be that they'll add new prizes during this maintenance. I suggest folks keep on the lookout.

I got a Authentification Error please contact support, can anyone confirm this same error or am I the only one. How did you get 20000 Points? I've taken all the quizzes?

When I tried adding an item to my cart I just got a little white box that said ALERT in red letters. You should be able to get 20,000 easy if you have done them all. Have you completed the two worth 500 under selling? I still have a couple tests left before I will have completed them all and I have around 23,000 now. The only other problem I had was this morning when I tried to log in it kept telling me the link was broken. The issue has since went away. I haven't gotten an authentification errors though.

#119 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:18 PM

Same question as above person, if anyone has the Home codes who doesn't use Home, I would gladly take a set. :)

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#120 display name

display name

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

I finished my final test and got on this morning and saw I'm ranked 3rd. :D

I really want to spend all my points now. Too bad the store is still down. Does anyone have any info on when it may be back up or how long these periods of maintenance normally last??