The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4646 replies to this topic

#1441 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

I swear I remember getting a copy of Heavenly Sword that had a hole punched barcode back in the day leaving the plastic untouched. This was much better than having a big slash across the back corner. I don't like this because it would scratch my other cases if I put it up against them.

The holes were not clean either... sometimes they put the hole all the way thru both sides and it would also put a hole in the paper that is inside also.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1442 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

People actually care about the gashed barcode? I don't really notice it. I mean if the game was $10 or free, I wouldn't care too much about it. As long as the game plays, I'm fine with that.

Edit: I'm excited about this information regarding Sorcery! IGN May 22nd, 2012 (If you don't want to read the article) I wonder if it'll go up on the site. I'll have advocate status by then so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :bouncy:

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 07 March 2012 - 07:42 PM.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#1443 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

New Soft Bundles are up.
Eyepet Bundle - EyePet/ EyePet & Friends
Amazing Soft Bundle - Uncharted 2, Socom Confrontation, Motorstorm Apocalypse, and Motorstorm
PSP Awesome - PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike PSP: MLB '09
PSP Awesome 2 -PSP LittleBigPlanet PSP Patapon 3
PSP Awesomer - PSP Killzone®: Liberation PSP God of War: Ghost of Spart PSP Resistance: Retribution™ PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3
PSP Awesomer 2 - PSP: MLB 11-THE SHOW PSP MLB® 10 The Show™ PSP Hot Shots Golf Open Tee® 2 PSP Secret Agent Clank™
PSP Awesomest - Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier™ PSP LocoRoco™ 2 PSP PATAPON™ 2 PSP Daxter® PSP BUZZ!™ Master Quiz PSP Ratchet & Clank®: Size Matters PSP Patapon™ PSP God of War®: Chains of Olympus PSP NBA 09 The Inside

Each bundle is 0 pts, and $10 shipping. (Ordered The Uncharted 2 Bundle)

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 07 March 2012 - 08:07 PM.

YouTube

#1444 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

Wow. Who would pass on that PSP Awesomest Bundle?! Nine PSP games for $10?!
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#1445 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:03 AM

Thanks for the heads up on those PSP bundles. Picked up two; would have been three if they bundled Syphon Filter with LBP.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#1446 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

Wow. Who would pass on that PSP Awesomest Bundle?! Nine PSP games for $10?!

I did, lol. I don't own a PSP, but that is one hell of a deal! Hopefully they add some more soft bundles with PS3 games and possibly Vita games. I wouldn't mind scooping one up from this site.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 02 May 2012 - 10:41 PM.

YouTube

#1447 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:59 AM

Got my Vita/Jak stuff tracked. Also got Eyepet bundle.

#1448 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:33 AM

Damn I missed the bundle with U2 and Motorstorm.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1449 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:48 AM

Damn I missed the bundle with U2 and Motorstorm.

Do you receive email alerts when this thread is updated? Or do you receive their updates from twitter. Those are the only ways that I stay informed with this site. For instance, I received the text stating they put twisted metal on the site. I don't have advocate status until next month, but it's nice knowing that I should be able to snag it once they put it up in the next restock.

YouTube

#1450 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

I have e-mail alerts but I never get them, and my e-mail account is synced to my phone, so I don't know.

#1451 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

Do you receive email alerts when this thread is updated? Or do you receive their updates from twitter. Those are the only ways that I stay informed with this site. For instance, I received the text stating they put twisted metal on the site. I don't have advocate status until next month, but it's nice knowing that I should be able to snag it once they put it up in the next restock.

For some reason I had my phone in airplane mode all day yesterday. So when I noticed it I fixed it and then got about 30 twitter notifications.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1452 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

^That sucks man. I only picked up the Uncharted 2 bundle for my dad. To think he was going to pay $40 for the dual pack. Just sharing the wealth. ;-)

#1453 JG5253

JG5253

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

I finally got my Vita games and Jak and Daxter HD collection in today.

#1454 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

I just joined the Sony rls site. Do they ever carry any hardware or is it just software? How come there isn't any new games??

#1455 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

picked up Uncharted, Wipeout and LD all for the Vita that I do not have...

How come I don't see any vita games.??

#1456 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:41 AM

Got all of my Vita games plus J & D and GT5XL.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1457 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

I just joined the Sony rls site. Do they ever carry any hardware or is it just software? How come there isn't any new games??

The Vita games are only available to members who have advocate status. There are some rewards that are only available to advocate members such as controllers, new games I.E Twisted Metal. To reach that status, you have to log in at least once a month for six consecutive months. The details are in the OP. If you don't have advocate status, you have to wait 90 until they're available for you. At that point new and other members can get them. I'd recommend you receive their updates via twitter, and email notifications of this thread. I try to update this thread when I can. The only time I won't update it is if I'm working or in class. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. Personally I'm waiting for them to add Sorcery to the site in May (hopefully). I'll definitely grab that in a heartbeat. I'll have advocate status next month. Can't wait!

#1458 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

Come on MLB....

#1459 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

Come on MLB....

I know, right? I'm eager for both the PS3 and Vita versions.

#1460 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

The Vita games are only available to members who have advocate status. There are some rewards that are only available to advocate members such as controllers, new games I.E Twisted Metal. To reach that status, you have to log in at least once a month for six consecutive months. The details are in the OP. If you don't have advocate status, you have to wait 90 until they're available for you. At that point new and other members can get them. I'd recommend you receive their updates via twitter, and email notifications of this thread. I try to update this thread when I can. The only time I won't update it is if I'm working or in class. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. Personally I'm waiting for them to add Sorcery to the site in May (hopefully). I'll definitely grab that in a heartbeat. I'll have advocate status next month. Can't wait!

Thanks .... I've been on the site for 4 months but I never got on . Can't wait to get a game I want. Twisted metal and uncharted are the ones I'm waiting for.

#1461 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

Got my stuff today. Man those Vita game cases are small, and the cards are even smaller.

#1462 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:51 AM

Thanks .... I've been on the site for 4 months but I never got on . Can't wait to get a game I want. Twisted metal and uncharted are the ones I'm waiting for.

Uncharted 3 should pop up in the next update. I believe it was there in the second last update. Twisted Metal should be back in stock soon though. (Side note) I picked up the Uncharted Bundle for TigerDirect.com for $19.99 for my dad. Now I'll have two copies of Uncharted 2 sitting here, lol. Maybe I'll go through it again.

YouTube

#1463 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:51 AM

My VISA card was declined a few days ago so I missed out on a few of the bundles I wanted(really wanted the bundle that had MotorStorm Apocalypse in it. Hopefully that bundle comes back.

People actually care about the gashed barcode? I don't really notice it. I mean if the game was $10 or free, I wouldn't care too much about it. As long as the game plays, I'm fine with that.

It bothers me mostly because it can scratch my other cases.

I suppose I could put like a sticker or clear tape over the cut to get rid of that problem...

#1464 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

I'm gonna laugh so hard if they throw in all the Ratchet and Clank figs together for $10

#1465 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

My VISA card was declined a few days ago so I missed out on a few of the bundles I wanted(really wanted the bundle that had MotorStorm Apocalypse in it. Hopefully that bundle comes back.

It bothers me mostly because it can scratch my other cases.

I suppose I could put like a sticker or clear tape over the cut to get rid of that problem...

I never even noticed that. I have roughly 20 games that have the gash in them, and I haven't noticed any scratching of any kind.

YouTube

#1466 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

ICO/SOTC and Ratchet and Clank All 4 One was added to the store. Go go go!

YouTube

#1467 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

Mod Nation Racers Vita was added for advocates earlier around seven. I was at work when I received the tweet.

#1468 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

Mod Nation Racers Vita was added for advocates earlier around seven. I was at work when I received the tweet.

Picked it up a few hours after it was put up. Seems liek after that first rush the Vita stuff is not going fast....

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1469 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

I grabbed MNR. I love it when you get bonus points for completing contests (3000 for the MLB contest).

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1470 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

I'm still saving my points for The Show 2012, PS3 and Vita. Cmon Sony!