The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4505 replies to this topic

#121 halfbent

halfbent

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

Wow, you've been a member 3 days and have that many points? I can't stand taking that many quizzes in a row. =X

#122 display name

display name

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

#123 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:16 PM

ok good I thought they caught on to me.

Not like Microsoft caught on to me!

No, we still run STEALTH.

#124 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:12 AM

I finished my final test and got on this morning and saw I'm ranked 3rd. :D

I really want to spend all my points now. Too bad the store is still down. Does anyone have any info on when it may be back up or how long these periods of maintenance normally last??

ranked 3rd all-time or 3rd for the year? Either way - congrats. I am getting lazy big time on doing the quizzes and have just slipped out of the top 10 for all-time point leaders. But I have about 60 quizzes I need to get off my rear and do still.

As for how long this down time will be - who knows, this is the first time since the re-launch it has been down. And I do not recall it going down on the old site.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#125 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:22 AM

Not like Microsoft caught on to me!

No, we still run STEALTH.

NO they got me! A field rep confirmed that I wasn't employed there... However my friend may give me his account since he never uses it, may...

Really talk like this will get his thread shut down - it got the last one shut down. So do us all a favor and STFU. I don't want to get this shut down because people can not be on the up-and-up with these things.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#126 display name

display name

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

#127 halfbent

halfbent

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:18 AM

Uncharted 2 has been up several times; I snagged it when it was up a few weeks ago. It goes up then stock depletes, and it's gone for a bit, it should come back up. LBP is another game that has been doing the same thing. Snagged the regular version initally and then again when they put the GotY version up.

#128 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

I'm now getting the message that the RLS page doesn't exist anymore when I try to login. Anyone else seeing that? What's going on?

Currently playing this month
:pc:: (nothing -- recovering from WoW addiction)
:wii:: Super Mario Bros Wii
:ds:: (nothing)
:ps3:: FFXIII, GoW III, Dragon Age Origins
:360:: Alan Wake

Girl gamers will one day rule the world...\\:D/

#129 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:25 PM

I'm now getting the message that the RLS page doesn't exist anymore when I try to login. Anyone else seeing that? What's going on?

Entire Sony website appears to be under maintenance. Even the boards are down.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#130 display name

display name

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

#131 display name

display name

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:52 PM

#132 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hmmm.. Maybe White Knight Chronicles and MAG. It seems a little early for them to be on, but I can't think of any other things that they would need to update and put in the store. Unless there going to bring hardware back :D

Seems too early for wkc and mag. Maybe restock LBP and UC2 and add GOW collection. If they add the Show 2010 i'd be so happy.

#133 display name

display name

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

#134 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:39 PM

I don't see why it would take this long just to restock a game or two. My friend said they used to update the store every Thursday and it was only down for a day or so. The store has been down for almost a week now so I'm thinking it's more than just restocking a few titles. I could be wrong though.

It could be due to an ordering issue with their system as I had order a couple of games and my credit card was denied. Had to do it several time for it to go through recently.

#135 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:51 PM

Seems too early for wkc and mag. Maybe restock LBP and UC2 and add GOW collection. If they add the Show 2010 i'd be so happy.

Ya the GOW collection needs to go up soon... I was really wanting to push thru 1 & 2 on the PS3 before hitting up part 3 which I am buying the UC for on day 1. Looks like that is not going to happen - oh well I will survive lol.

I don't see why it would take this long just to restock a game or two. My friend said they used to update the store every Thursday and it was only down for a day or so. The store has been down for almost a week now so I'm thinking it's more than just restocking a few titles. I could be wrong though.

The RLS does have a budget to work with, they just can't throw up countless games. But trust me, it is 1000 times better now than how it was. Your friend was only partly correct when they said they updated Thursdays... it was not even close to every Thursday, it could go many weeks without a restock - and then when the restock happened they were out of stock in minutes. The only thing I liked about the old site more was they had acessories and other random stuff.. I got all my controllers thru the RLS for 4,000 points (and no $10) back then. But even with that, I would take the new RLS over the old RLS anyday.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#136 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:56 AM

Yea too many people were abusing the old system. I like the new one that requires verification and $10 is still better that what I would've of paid. They need to bring back the PSP for $50 that they had once. It seems that RLS is down again, or it seems to be the entire playstation networks.

#137 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:19 AM

The site is back up but the catalog is still down for maintenance.

#138 display name

display name

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:13 AM

#139 Pato7

Pato7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:31 PM

Site is down again. Well actually I get to the login page, but than I get redirected to some page not found from Sony

#140 abracadaver

abracadaver

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:59 PM

I was able to sign in using IE and was able to take tests, but the catalog is still down. When I tried from Firefox I get redirected to the page not found error message.

#141 Pato7

Pato7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

I was able to sign in using IE and was able to take tests, but the catalog is still down. When I tried from Firefox I get redirected to the page not found error message.

Aha I see, seems it works with Chrome as well. Just not with firefox:-({|=[-(

#142 tgarcia723

tgarcia723

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:16 AM

Hello all,

I'll just cut to the chase here, How has your experience been concerning trading in games you bought from the site?

I only ask because of the hole that is drilled through the upc. There were a couple of ps2 games I traded a while back, but the holes on these ps3 games are a bit more obvious.

#143 display name

display name

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:23 AM

#144 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:52 AM

seems like it is down still....trying on IE

#145 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:25 AM

Can any of you see any of the following quizzes in the PS3 section:

- Tekken 6
- Ratchet & Clank FutureĀ®: A Crack In Time - Part Two
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves IGN Review

If you could please post what chain you work at and if you have taken the quizzes or not.

I only ask because they are listed on my friends account and she works at Target and has taken all those quizzes. I work at Best Buy and do not see them in my list of quizzes I can take. I wonder if there are more like this - I only noticed these three on a quick glance.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#146 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:32 AM

Can any of you see any of the following quizzes in the PS3 section:

- Tekken 6
- Ratchet & Clank FutureĀ®: A Crack In Time - Part Two
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves IGN Review

If you could please post what chain you work at and if you have taken the quizzes or not.

I only ask because they are listed on my friends account and she works at Target and has taken all those quizzes. I work at Best Buy and do not see them in my list of quizzes I can take. I wonder if there are more like this - I only noticed these three on a quick glance.

nope dont have those either and i also work for best buy

#147 Madness09

Madness09

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:05 PM

nope dont have those either and i also work for best buy

I work for bestbuy as well, and I do not have those three quizzes.

Posted Image

#148 tinyandi

tinyandi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

I work for bestbuy as well, and I do not have those three quizzes.

I work for Best Buy and I don't see those quizzes either. Hmm. I wonder why.

#149 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:50 PM

Most gamestops wont accept them but I have no troubles trading them to friends.

#150 sengar

sengar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:41 PM

I've traded in a few with no issues, but I suspect it's a YMMV type of situation.