The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4748 replies to this topic

#1471 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

I'm still saving my points for The Show 2012, PS3 and Vita. Cmon Sony!

My copy of MLB 12 The Show will be arriving Monday or Tuesday from House Party so I'm not to worried about saving my points. I've gotten all the recent stuff and I think I'll be passing on Starhawk.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1472 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

My copy of MLB 12 The Show will be arriving Monday or Tuesday from House Party so I'm not to worried about saving my points. I've gotten all the recent stuff and I think I'll be passing on Starhawk.

Same here man. I finally made it over 40,000 points. Hopefully I'll get to use it on a Vita in the near future. I'm passing on Starhawk as well. The beta was fun, but I don't see it as something I would invest a lot of time into. I know they announced the Ratchet and Clank HD collection. I'll definitely pick that up if they add it to the site. Sorcery comes out in May so I want to snag that as well if it's available.

PS: Thanks to whoever mentioned the bonus points for completing the MLB training modules. The bonus points put me over 40K.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 18 March 2012 - 04:46 AM.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#1473 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:09 AM

New training module added for Motorstorm RC Racing game. I'm definitely ready for a restock!

YouTube

#1474 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

Received a giant box from RLS. I only ordered two of the PSP bundles yet the box is big enough to hold two PS3's. Anyway, I'm on my way to work so I'll open the box later tonight.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#1475 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

Received a giant box from RLS. I only ordered two of the PSP bundles yet the box is big enough to hold two PS3's. Anyway, I'm on my way to work so I'll open the box later tonight.

How much were they? I'm almost at Advocate status! Next month sometime. I'm trying to think how much the Vitas are going to go for. I really want to get one.

YouTube

#1476 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Stereo Bluetooth headsets ate up. 6k points plus $20 plus $10 shipping.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1477 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

Augh I go to the grocery store and they're gone ;_;

#1478 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

Has anyone got there Twisted Metal yet? I ordered mine on 3/5 and it's still "processing".
If its free, its for me!!

#1479 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

TM still processing for me too.

#1480 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

How much were they? I'm almost at Advocate status! Next month sometime. I'm trying to think how much the Vitas are going to go for. I really want to get one.

To be clear, I meant two of the PSP game bundles- no PSP system was included. Each game bundle was $10.

Turns out they put each bundle in its own little box (labeled BUNDB and BUNDC) and put them in one giant box. Everything arrived in perfect condition. My PSP is going to be worn out from playing it so much now.

BTW, each of the UPC's were blocked out in a different way. Some had small holes, one had a giant hole, and others had vertical/horizontal cuts in them.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#1481 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

To be clear, I meant two of the PSP game bundles- no PSP system was included. Each game bundle was $10.

Turns out they put each bundle in its own little box (labeled BUNDB and BUNDC) and put them in one giant box. Everything arrived in perfect condition. My PSP is going to be worn out from playing it so much now.

BTW, each of the UPC's were blocked out in a different way. Some had small holes, one had a giant hole, and others had vertical/horizontal cuts in them.

Oh alright, lol. I ordered that Uncharted 2 bundle. Haven't received it yet. For the earlier post regarding Twisted Metal, I think they're delayed because they're coming with a mask?

YouTube

#1482 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

Got my Eyepet bundle today. Didn't know it came with the PSP version with the barcode still intact.

#1483 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

My package was left on my doorstep...luckily my mom noticed before she left out. Anyways received Uncharted 2, Motorstorm, Motorstorm Apocalypse, and Socom. Already finished Uncharted 2 and Apocalypse. Don't have an interest in the other two. Guess I'll just add them to my collection. This is my eighth or nine game from the site, I'm pleasantly surprised with the service. Anyways, new training modules are up. LittleBigPlanet Karting, Motorstorm RC, and Sorcery. Sorcery needs to come out already!

YouTube

#1484 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:38 AM

Hellz yeah got Twisted Metal today and it came with the mask. So worth the wait.

#1485 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Hellz yeah got Twisted Metal today and it came with the mask. So worth the wait.

Can you post a picture of the mask? I won't be able to order it until the end of April if they do a restock. I'll have advocate status by then. Hopefully they'll add some more controllers too. We'll see though.

YouTube

#1486 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

http://temp.tmallian..._1313696885.jpg

#1487 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

There's a big announcement coming to the site! Stay tuned to their twitter page.

#1488 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

Something will be going up in the next hour the other dude will be posting twitter (which I don't like) when whatever it is goes up. My money is on The Show.... if it is I will prob pass for the first time in years.

Edit lol did not see post above... posting from my phone.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1489 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

Unit 13 and MLB The Show 12 are available. Not sure how many points are required since I don't have advocate status yet.

#1490 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

Unit 13 and MLB The Show 12 are available. Not sure how many points are required since I don't have advocate status yet.

It's 3K for The Show on PS3, 2,500 for the Vita Games (The Show, Unit 13 and Wipeout(only 2k)).

I went with Unit 13 and The Show for PS3. Interested in trying the cross gameplay with the Vita.

#1491 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

Just ordered uncharted 3 !!

#1492 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

Been waiting for 2012 The Show. Bought for both Vita and PS3.

#1493 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

They keep adding. Resistance 3 just got added as well.

#1494 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Huh...wonder why I missed the PS3 version of The Show for some reason. Did get Unit 13 though.

#1495 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

It's 3K for The Show on PS3, 2,500 for the Vita Games (The Show, Unit 13 and Wipeout(only 2k)).

I went with Unit 13 and The Show for PS3. Interested in trying the cross gameplay with the Vita.

Grabed MLB 12 The Show:ps3:

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1496 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

I hope they add some Vitas to the site soon! I definitely want to get one. How much do you think they will go for? $120, $150 and 20,000 points?

YouTube

#1497 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

I hope they add some Vitas to the site soon! I definitely want to get one. How much do you think they will go for? $120, $150 and 20,000 points?

They said on twitter today that it would be some time before actual Vitas would be on the site.

#1498 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

They said on twitter today that it would be some time before actual Vitas would be on the site.

I didn't see that. I was at work for most of the day. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully that means I'll reach advocate status before they add them. I'm counting down the days.(sad I know, lol.) Thanks again.

YouTube

#1499 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:58 AM

My guess is $150 + 20000 points for a 3G Vita and $100 + 20000 points for a Wifi Vita

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1500 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

My guess is $150 + 20000 points for a 3G Vita and $100 + 20000 points for a Wifi Vita

I'd be happier with either honestly. The 3G Edition comes with the memory card, and I think the free month of service right? I hope they update it where you can play your PSOne games on there. Just bought Final Fantasy 7/8.

Edit: Just did some research. The Wifi Vita is better in my opinion. I don't think I would ever use the 3G service especially since it's an added price every month.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 31 March 2012 - 12:28 PM.