The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4533 replies to this topic

#1621 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hm, cant see it, is it because I'm not an advocate yet?

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#1622 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

Hm, cant see it, is it because I'm not an advocate yet?

Right. All of the bundles (Move, Controllers, 7.1 Headset, newer games etc) aren't available until you hit advocate status. It takes six months to reach that status. If I was advocate sooner, I'd have a few more controllers and that headset. Have you been doing quizzes since you signed up?

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#1623 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

Right. All of the bundles (Move, Controllers, 7.1 Headset, newer games etc) aren't available until you hit advocate status. It takes six months to reach that status. If I was advocate sooner, I'd have a few more controllers and that headset. Have you been doing quizzes since you signed up?

Yep. Already at 7100pts. I have been trying to do at least 5-10 a week.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#1624 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:47 AM

Yep. Already at 7100pts. I have been trying to do at least 5-10 a week.

Awesome man! You're good though. I literally sat there for two days and did all of the quizzes, lol. Can't have too many points. ;)

YouTube

#1625 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:00 AM

Awesome man! You're good though. I literally sat there for two days and did all of the quizzes, lol. Can't have too many points. ;)

Yeah, I did the same thing. And I think we both did that before we even got our advocate 10% bonus. Wishing I held off for sure.

#1626 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

Yeah, I did the same thing. And I think we both did that before we even got our advocate 10% bonus. Wishing I held off for sure.

I know that's right man. That 10% really helps. I've only spent 14,000 points so far. That's a ton of quizzes. If I would've saved that, I probably would've had close to 70,000 overall. That's a rough estimate, but you understand where I'm coming from.

YouTube

#1627 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:54 AM

They also added a Move Software bundle for 3500 points and $20. It's the one that includes the Motion Controller, PS Eye, and Sports Champions. Totally buying! Time to return the Motion Controller and Eye I got from work.

I don't see it in the catalog. Is this item out of stock? :cry:

#1628 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

I don't see it in the catalog. Is this item out of stock? :cry:

Are you an advocate member? I'm pretty sure the Move items are exclusive to advocates. If you are then it looks like it might be. :( They'll be putting more Move stuff around the release of Sorcery later this month if they can get a hold of more.

#1629 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:00 AM

Oh yes, forgot to mention I am an advocate.

I missed out because I was at work. No biggie, I'll just have to catch the next restock. I haven't turned on my PS3 for nearly 6 months lol.

#1630 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:33 AM

Are you an advocate member? I'm pretty sure the Move items are exclusive to advocates. If you are then it looks like it might be. :( They'll be putting more Move stuff around the release of Sorcery later this month if they can get a hold of more.

It's sold out at the moment. You can still buy a Wand and Nav Controller. Just have to pick up a camera from Amazon or something. Just a heads up.

YouTube

#1631 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:49 AM

Yes I was thinking of doing that. Buy the two controllers separately and buy the camera elsewhere.

Has the camera ever been up on the catalog?

#1632 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:59 AM

I'm surprised the PS3 is still available. I wish Sony would sell a hard drive like Microsoft does for Xbox 360.

Still hoping for an appearance by Uncharted 3 and/or All 4 One. Not sure what else I would like to see in the catalog.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#1633 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:00 AM

Has the camera ever been up on the catalog?

Ever? Yes. That is how I got mine way back when.

I miss the days where you could get 2 of the same items for hardware.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1634 xsouthparkx

xsouthparkx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:21 AM

What are your thoughts about Starhawk?

Why does absolutely no one know about it??? Both my local Wal-Marts don't carry it, or they didn't care to put it on the shelves. What was the advertising budget for this game? $25? The local gamestop didn't do a midnight release. The employees didn't even know what it was. :(

It's a very sad day for Sony.

What should we care to know of what is going on in that great insane asylum called "the world" ?

-Franz Hartmann

#1635 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:26 AM

What are your thoughts about Starhawk?

Why does absolutely no one know about it??? Both my local Wal-Marts don't carry it, or they didn't even care to put it on the shelves. What was the advertising budget for this game? $25? The local gamestop didn't do a midnight release. The employees didn't even know what it was. :(

It's a very sad day for Sony.

I like it, only did the multiplayer so far but do like it and I was not that crazy about the beta.

I did the pre-order from gamestop (lol) and the guy asked me which system I wanted to get it on. If I had thought about it I would have said 360 just to watch what he did... but I thought about that after I waled out of the store. I hope the GS employees here know better :booty:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1636 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:38 AM

I'm surprised the PS3 is still available. I wish Sony would sell a hard drive like Microsoft does for Xbox 360.

Still hoping for an appearance by Uncharted 3 and/or All 4 One. Not sure what else I would like to see in the catalog.

You can throw any SATA HDD into your PS3. I bought a 750GB Seagate External HDD from Best Buy for $70. I cracked it open, and threw installed it without a problem. I took out the original 80GB HDD and put it back into the external enclosure. Now I use that for my college documents etc. You should check Newegg etc for Sata HDDs. I'm surprised the PS3 is available as well. I think most people who want a PS3 have one by now. I wonder if they'll put the new PS4 when it launches. One can dream right. ;)

YouTube

#1637 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:59 AM

Aw man no Vita accessories/new games yet. Guess I'll wait for a wireless headset/Gravity Rush.

#1638 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

It's sold out at the moment. You can still buy a Wand and Nav Controller. Just have to pick up a camera from Amazon or something. Just a heads up.

Dammit! Knew I should've jumped on the Move bundle last night. I was too indecisive and opted to sleep on it. Oh well. Guess my decision was made for me.

I already have the PSEye. Just need the move controllers. I figured getting the bundle would be better since I could sell the camera and get the controllers for free. Live and learn...
Posted Image

#1639 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

Dammit! Knew I should've jumped on the Move bundle last night. I was too indecisive and opted to sleep on it. Oh well. Guess my decision was made for me.

I already have the PSEye. Just need the move controllers. I figured getting the bundle would be better since I could sell the camera and get the controllers for free. Live and learn...

I know exactly how you feel. Last year I bought a Move Bundle that came with an extra Wand, and Nav Controller for $100. At the time I knew it was a good deal. If I would've known about this site, I wouldn't have bought that bundle. It was money well spent because my gf and I play the Move all of the time. You live and you learn man.

YouTube

#1640 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:00 PM

There's a full 320 gb ps3 + move bundle up for 20,000 points and $200 + $10 shipping. not that bad if you have the points

edit: the standard 320 gb console without move is up there for the same price as well

and aside, anyone else getting the message that their security certificate expired?

#1641 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

There's a full 320 gb ps3 + move bundle up for 20,000 points and $200 + $10 shipping. not that bad if you have the points

edit: the standard 320 gb console without move is up there for the same price as well

and aside, anyone else getting the message that their security certificate expired?

You'll only get that error if you go through their old website (rls.us.playstation.com) You have to go through their new website so you don't get that error. (on.us.playstation.com) Hope that helps.

#1642 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:11 AM

I just realized that the system marked PS3 320GB Console also comes with an extra blue Dualshock 3 and an Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition. Seems it's actually a pretty decent deal for $210.

#1643 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

I just realized that the system marked PS3 320GB Console also comes with an extra blue Dualshock 3 and an Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition. Seems it's actually a pretty decent deal for $210.

It really is. I would snag it, but I'm saving my points for a Vita. My PS3 is in perfect condition at the moment so it would probably stay in the box if I ordered it, lol. Plus 20,000 points is steep. Hopefully they add some more hardware in the future. Mainly want done more controllers, and that 7.1 Headset.

#1644 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:40 AM

I'm hoping for the Jak & Daxter HD collection to make a comeback and for them to put more Vita stuff up like Unit 13. Debating if I want to wait until they hopefully put Gravity Rush up on the store instead of buying it day one.

#1645 xsouthparkx

xsouthparkx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

What's the email we're supposed to contact to get invited to the RLS Starhawk clan?

What should we care to know of what is going on in that great insane asylum called "the world" ?

-Franz Hartmann

#1646 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

What's the email we're supposed to contact to get invited to the RLS Starhawk clan?

This is what I saw from their twitter account.

"For the folks that want the [onPS] Starhawk Clan revived, say no more! As soon as I can, I'll start it back up. Send req's to us with..."

""Starhawk Clan" as the subject and your PSN id in the message body."

I believe they were referring to sending them a DM on twitter. I'm not sure though.

YouTube

#1647 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

U:GA updated to shipped, supposed to arrive anytime now.

#1648 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

One of my packages arrived today. I think it's Twisted Metal and Uncharted.

Edit: They slashed the point requirement of the PS3 bundles to 10,000 points and $210. I thought it was points only. I was going to snag one if it was points only.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 15 May 2012 - 01:50 AM.

#1649 xsouthparkx

xsouthparkx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:31 AM

One of my packages arrived today. I think it's Twisted Metal and Uncharted.

Edit: They slashed the point requirement of the PS3 bundles to 10,000 points and $210. I thought it was points only. I was going to snag one if it was points only.

I'd be more willing to buy it if it were 10-20k points and $100-$160. Most preferably $110. That would be pretty cool.

And my order hasn't arrived yet.:cry:

-Franz Hartmann

#1650 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:54 AM

I'd be more willing to buy it if it were 10-20k points and $100-$160. Most preferably $110. That would be pretty cool.

And my order hasn't arrived yet.:cry:

That sucks man. It was my media remote. Figured it would come in handy since the gf and I watch a ton of movies. It's weird because I ordered the remote after TM and Uncharted. Thought they would come in first.