Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4700 replies to this topic

#1921 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

Got my stuff today. Man can't wait to use the headset.

#1922 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

Received my 2 bundles I ordered last week. Another 15 PSP games and a few PS3 games

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1923 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:01 AM

I wonder when will they start having Vita memory cards again... because that would be great for those Cross Buy labelled games such as PS All Stars (assuming it'll be a download code, which makes sense).

#1924 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

I wonder when will they start having Vita memory cards again... because that would be great for those Cross Buy labelled games such as PS All Stars (assuming it'll be a download code, which makes sense).

I know what you mean. My best advice would be to follow their Twitter updates. I missed out on the cards both times they were available. I was playing basketball the first time, and I was called into work the second time. I just hope I'm near my phone/computer when they announce it.

#1925 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

Papo and Yo module is up

#1926 Dee Bang Bro

Dee Bang Bro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

I know what you mean. My best advice would be to follow their Twitter updates. I missed out on the cards both times they were available. I was playing basketball the first time, and I was called into work the second time. I just hope I'm near my phone/computer when they announce it.

I tried following them but it seems like they're really strict or super lazy on who they add. I've been with RLS for almost like 4 years now and still nothing. Lol

#1927 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

I tried following them but it seems like they're really strict or super lazy on who they add. I've been with RLS for almost like 4 years now and still nothing. Lol

You're doing it wrong, lol. You can actually have Twitter send their updates to your phone as a text message. I can only assume you have unlimited texting. That's the only way I know about the drops an everything. The one day I forget to check my phone before work, I miss out on the 32GB Vita memory cards. :cry: I have a sweet school schedule now though. I have a break from 11:50am-1:30pm. I'll be doing "homework" and checking twitter as well. ;)

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#1928 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

Update is on it's way! “@BjrnJens: I prømise I have not disappeared. Just been on the road :] Catalog restock on the way!”

Get ready!

UPDATE: "Re: @BjrnJens' last tweet (that I retweeted)--he's still out of town, so not today, but within the next week or so!"

We'll have to wait and see then.

YouTube

#1929 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

They added a bunch of bundles. I got 4 of them. #14,15,16, & 20.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1930 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

I got the one with U2 Goty and ratchet crack in time

#1931 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

What did you get in those bundles?
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#1932 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

Missed those bundles too, must of been some good ones.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#1933 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

What did you get in those bundles?

Honestly I can't remember. I think 1 had The Eye of Judgement again and I jumped on that. I think each one had at least 5 games in them. Plus I just ordered #12 a few minutes ago.

They said they were placing an order for more stuff when I asked about them adding more Vita games and the new GOW Saga, Infamous Collection and such. So we should be getting another restock with a week or so is my guess. Thank god I was home today as I got a total of 5 bundles. Its been raining bundles at my house lately:applause:

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1934 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Update is on it's way! “@BjrnJens: I prømise I have not disappeared. Just been on the road :] Catalog restock on the way!”

Get ready!

UPDATE: "Re: @BjrnJens' last tweet (that I retweeted)--he's still out of town, so not today, but within the next week or so!"

We'll have to wait and see then.

Hey! That tweet was for me! :P

#1935 mietha

mietha

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

It really pissed me off when people do this. "Ha, Ha, I bought these bundles that are now out of stock and I can't even be bothered to remember what was in them." Ok, granted, I'm just pissed at myself for checking at the wrong times today (too early and too late), but still. If you are going to brag, you could at least list what you are bragging about. #20 is the eye of judgement bundle, and it is still there. The other three are gone, and were before I saw them.
Posted Image

#1936 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

It really pissed me off when people do this. "Ha, Ha, I bought these bundles that are now out of stock and I can't even be bothered to remember what was in them." Ok, granted, I'm just pissed at myself for checking at the wrong times today (too early and too late), but still. If you are going to brag, you could at least list what you are bragging about. #20 is the eye of judgement bundle, and it is still there. The other three are gone, and were before I saw them.

Its hard to remember when it dissappears from the catalog after you purchase them. I wasn't bragging. I didn't have any special advantage. Its not my fault you missed out on certain items. I have missed out countless times on plenty of good stuff.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1937 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

Honestly I can't remember. I think 1 had The Eye of Judgement again and I jumped on that. I think each one had at least 5 games in them. Plus I just ordered #12 a few minutes ago.

They said they were placing an order for more stuff when I asked about them adding more Vita games and the new GOW Saga, Infamous Collection and such. So we should be getting another restock with a week or so is my guess. Thank god I was home today as I got a total of 5 bundles. Its been raining bundles at my house lately:applause:

That's pretty cool man. Definitely post a picture when you receive everything.

YouTube

#1938 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Bundle #20 comes with:
LBP goty
Eye of Judgement
Miscellaneous Titles
Uncharted 2

What the hell are miscellaneous titles? How many do I get? I'm tempted to buy it in hopes I get something awesome, but since I already own the other 3 titles, I'll pass and hope someone tells me what it is once they get it.
Posted Image

#1939 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

I saw the listing for the Sly Cooper Collection for 500 points followed by a Patapon game bundled with Sly Cooper ( "move compatible") for 100 points. Is there a typo in there? Was the Sly cooper collection also available for PSP? Seems odd to get it for 400 less points if you get an additional game.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#1940 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

Bundle #20 comes with:
LBP goty
Eye of Judgement
Miscellaneous Titles
Uncharted 2

What the hell are miscellaneous titles? How many do I get? I'm tempted to buy it in hopes I get something awesome, but since I already own the other 3 titles, I'll pass and hope someone tells me what it is once they get it.

I feel like they are just gonna look around and throw anything thats close to them.

Duct tape, York Peppermint Pattie (Gross), Half of a unfinished lunch and a copy of Viva Pinata.

Also, did Eye of Judgement come with a PS Eye or no?

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#1941 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

I feel like they are just gonna look around and throw anything thats close to them.

Duct tape, York Peppermint Pattie (Gross), Half of a unfinished lunch and a copy of Viva Pinata.

Also, did Eye of Judgement come with a PS Eye or no?

Yes it was the bundle.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1942 Graviex

Graviex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

In for bundle #20! Interested to see what the Misc titles could be.. and also hoping for an Eye of Judgement bundle =P Loving these bundles so far though!
Posted Image

#1943 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

Ordered Bundle #20 as well. Will post misc titles when I receive it.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#1944 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

Got a twitter update saying an update is coming soon. Software bundles are nice but let's get some new stuff in.

#1945 NateWhs152

NateWhs152

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

What are the times items are usually added?

#1946 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

What are the times items are usually added?

Lately they've been around noon if I remember correctly. There's no real way of knowing unless you follow them on twitter as the previous poster does. I get their tweets sent to my phone. It just sucks if they update the store while I'm working. Here's to being full time, lol. :roll:

YouTube

#1947 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:09 AM

Can't believe I missed this set of bundles, by the time I got there(today) there was only 3 bundles left.

I suppose something is better than nothing.

#1948 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

Looks like there are some small updates.

#1949 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

Looks like there are some small updates.

Like what? I didn't see anything new...

#1950 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

They added Unit 13 which I ordered and they also added the Wireless Stereo Headset.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif