The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4334 replies to this topic

#2131 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

I got a pair of bookend in the mail today as well. However, I never made it to the live chat!!

I am guessing that when i followed the link a couple days in advance it put me in the running so if you missed the chat but clicked in either before or after you might have a shot at some LBP goodies!! (They do seem a bit cheap but i have a friend that would love to open this on Christmas)

#2132 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

This has been a great week for me! AC3, Memory Card, and a pair of bookends! Loving it!

#2133 felixcostello

felixcostello

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

You have to make a twitter account so you can have all of their updates pushed to your phone. That's the only way I've been able to catch most of the deals. It's almost detrimental to get the best stuff. Especially with the limited stock on certain items. If you have unlimited data, then you should definitely do it.

I have a twitter, and I tried adding the RLS page but the first time nothing happened. I tried again and I'm still pending. Is there some sort of trick for them to add you?
GBA Needs: Ninja Five-O, Rhythm Tengoku (JPN), Alien Hominid (EU)
JPN Famicom Mini: Mario Bros., SMB: The Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Balloon Fight, Adventure Island

#2134 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Damn if you guys got bookends and I didn't get them...oh well I got AC3 at least.

#2135 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

I feel the same way lol. I was one of the first 3 people to enter the chat and I assume since I have not received them I won't be getting one. Oh well as I already have a set from House Party but a 2nd set would of been nice for my sons room.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2136 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I have a twitter, and I tried adding the RLS page but the first time nothing happened. I tried again and I'm still pending. Is there some sort of trick for them to add you?

The only thing you have to do is click on the wrench that's near their username. You should see an option where it says mobile notifications. Then click to add them. If you have your cell phone number on file. The updates will be sent directly to your phone.

#2137 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Crap, missed the Vita mem cards... again! :(

#2138 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hope everyone has been checking out the site lately. There's a ton of new training modules and promotions going on! I think I'm back up to 10,000 points! They can sit for a while unless some HD collections show up.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#2139 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

I'm a little over 6000 now. I'm waiting to use them on LBP Karting and PSASBR.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2140 felixcostello

felixcostello

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

The only thing you have to do is click on the wrench that's near their username. You should see an option where it says mobile notifications. Then click to add them. If you have your cell phone number on file. The updates will be sent directly to your phone.

The account is protected so they have to approve you first. You can't see their tweets unless they accept your request to follow. So until they do that, there is no wrench next to their name - just a lock.
GBA Needs: Ninja Five-O, Rhythm Tengoku (JPN), Alien Hominid (EU)
JPN Famicom Mini: Mario Bros., SMB: The Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Balloon Fight, Adventure Island

#2141 webkatt

webkatt

CAGastrophe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Lol I got the bookends. I was giddy with excitement as I was hoping they sent me the ce/le of ac3 by mistake. Open my package and its bookends I already own from the lbp2 ce. I don't. Recall going to the chatn may have clicked a link in a email though. Free is free. Woo

#2142 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Lol I got the bookends. I was giddy with excitement as I was hoping they sent me the ce/le of ac3 by mistake. Open my package and its bookends I already own from the lbp2 ce. I don't. Recall going to the chatn may have clicked a link in a email though. Free is free. Woo

haha... I had that exact thought with the CE/LE. The bookends are definitely a disappointment when you're expecting AC3, but they're still a pretty cool addition to any collection!
Posted Image

#2143 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

The account is protected so they have to approve you first. You can't see their tweets unless they accept your request to follow. So until they do that, there is no wrench next to their name - just a lock.

I completely forgot about that. They accepted my follow request months ago. I would tweet or email them, and ask them if they can follow you. That's the one way to stay on top of the deals/prmotions.

YouTube

#2144 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Yeah they kinda lag on accepting follower requests. When I accidentally unfollowed them a few months ago it took them like 3 days to add me again.

Ratchet HD, Ratchet FFA, and Persona 4 Golden modules are up. Oh snap I can get points again!

#2145 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Yeah they kinda lag on accepting follower requests. When I accidentally unfollowed them a few months ago it took them like 3 days to add me again.

Ratchet HD, Ratchet FFA, and Persona 4 Golden modules are up. Oh snap I can get points again!

That's the best feeling. Is it bad that I was hoping to receive points from taking their survey on the site? Lol. I currently have three packages at my house. I'm hoping that one of them is my Vita memory card. It's like Christmas every week at my house.

Update: Hitman Absolution module is up. Pretty easy. It's only five questions.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 16 November 2012 - 04:47 AM.

YouTube

#2146 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Killzone Trilogy and Resistance Collection modules are up. Five questions a piece.

YouTube

#2147 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Has anyone received their AC3 yet? I know it hasn't been that long ago since they were up.
If its free, its for me!!

#2148 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Has anyone received their AC3 yet? I know it hasn't been that long ago since they were up.

Hard to tell exactly but I think I'll receive it in a day or two.

#2149 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

My tracking info for AC3 updated. So I would say it will be here before Thanksgiving. Also DHL sucks and can be really slow.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2150 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

My two orders are in the same location as of Friday. Should be here before Thanksgiving as well.

YouTube

#2151 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Staff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

My ac3 is currently en route from compton california

#2152 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

AC3 was delivered today. First game I've got from RLS that the barcode wasn't slashed.
If its free, its for me!!

#2153 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

AC3 was delivered today. First game I've got from RLS that the barcode wasn't slashed.

The last few games I received didn't have the barcode slashed either. God of War, Max Payne, and AC3. My items arrived the other day as well. I'm a PS+ member, and I'm excited to play Jet Set Radio on the go. The Dreamcast remake was so good! Speaking of PS+, there's a new module up as well. I'm closing in to 12,000 points, but I can wait on a restock. I'm thinking they'll add PS All-Stars and possibly some more HD collections for the next update.

YouTube

#2154 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

The last few games I received didn't have the barcode slashed either. God of War, Max Payne, and AC3. My items arrived the other day as well. I'm a PS+ member, and I'm excited to play Jet Set Radio on the go. The Dreamcast remake was so good! Speaking of PS+, there's a new module up as well. I'm closing in to 12,000 points, but I can wait on a restock. I'm thinking they'll add PS All-Stars and possibly some more HD collections for the next update.

I had a free rental from a local rental shop so I went and rented the game and got the free vita version of the game. Not bad to get a $40 vita game and a 5 day rental for free. By the way PSASBR isn't all that good in my opinion. Its worth the $10 to get the vita version but its not better than Super Smash Bros.

On another note I will be renting all of the Cross-Buy Promo games on day 1 from now on to get the free vita versions.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2155 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

I had a free rental from a local rental shop so I went and rented the game and got the free vita version of the game. Not bad to get a $40 vita game and a 5 day rental for free. By the way PSASBR isn't all that good in my opinion. Its worth the $10 to get the vita version but its not better than Super Smash Bros.

On another note I will be renting all of the Cross-Buy Promo games on day 1 from now on to get the free vita versions.

Thanks for the heads up! Killzone and Journey Collection are up! 4,500 total. Go! Didn't seeanything else unless I missed it. Saw the glasses up as well. Just checked Twitter and the Pulse Headset was available as well. I'm not sure about pricing though.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 21 November 2012 - 10:24 PM.

#2156 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

If you love fighting games, party brawlers and sony. I don't see why Battle Royale isn't a solid purchase, maybe at $40. Heck with cross buy, its a steal. I imagine it will be on the site in soon anyway.

You just gotta BELIEVE!

Also, after snagging AC3 on the site i consider it a personal gift from sony to my heart. Well i am gonna go save america from the british.

You don't have to thank me.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#2157 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

If you love fighting games, party brawlers and sony. I don't see why Battle Royale isn't a solid purchase, maybe at $40. Heck with cross buy, its a steal. I imagine it will be on the site in soon anyway.

You just gotta BELIEVE!

Also, after snagging AC3 on the site i consider it a personal gift from sony to my heart. Well i am gonna go save america from the british.

You don't have to thank me.

You just gotta BELIEVE!
Posted Image

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2158 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

Got AC3 in the mail today

#2159 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Kill zone trilogy and journey are up on the rewards. Hurry!

(no all stars yet...)

#2160 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Thanks for the heads up! Killzone and Journey Collection are up! 4,500 total. Go! Didn't seeanything else unless I missed it. Saw the glasses up as well. Just checked Twitter and the Pulse Headset was available as well. I'm not sure about pricing though.

Ugh, I hope you're kidding.... I didn't see the Pulse headsets up at all and I was checking on and off all day. I really wanted to get a pair of them so I could give my original stereo ones to my brother -_- First AC3 and now this... I hate the RLS lol