The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4720 replies to this topic

#2461 JuanM19

JuanM19

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

I've been trying to get them to out the winner's list or at least tell us something of an update.
They mentioned that they contacted "some" winners. Also, they mentioned that everyone who entered would likely win at least a DS3 controller.

#2462 JuanM19

JuanM19

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

I do not think all the winners were notified with there being so many winners and all. But, an update mentioned that "Sounds like the PlayDays winners are starting to receive their prizes. Let us know when you get yours! Congrats if you're a winner" So keep an eye out on the mailbox you guys.

#2463 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Just got a Blue Dual Shock 3 via the Play Days Promo, sweet :bouncy:

I hope some of us win this promo! A new Headset or Controller would be so awesome!
Anyway, did anyone ever order any of the Singstar Games? Do they come with microphones? I ordered software packages 10, 11, and 21. I might ask them on their twitter page. I also ordered the inFamous 2 hoodie. My coworker ordered one, and it looked pretty awesome.

You're talking about the software packages that went up months ago right? Can't believe those packages are still up. The Singstar games in those are game only.

#2464 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Im hoping to find a pulse headset waiting for me at home or even a dualshock!!

#2465 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

New module alert: White PS3 Instant Game Collection Bundle

#2466 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Got a Blue DS3 controller today as well.
Posted Image

#2467 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

I hope some of us win this promo! A new Headset or Controller would be so awesome!
Anyway, did anyone ever order any of the Singstar Games? Do they come with microphones? I ordered software packages 10, 11, and 21. I might ask them on their twitter page. I also ordered the inFamous 2 hoodie. My coworker ordered one, and it looked pretty awesome.

So, what does the hoodie look like exactly? I mean, is it a giant graphic on the back, or something more subtle? I've been curious about that one for a while now.

Received a blue DS3 today as well. You can never have too many spare controllers.

#2468 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Added a blue DS3 to my controller collection! This was a promo that makes me glad i sell Sony products.

#2469 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Came home to a blue PS3 controller on the porch. They can do that promo anytime. :)
If its free, its for me!!

#2470 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

YES!! Came home to a dualshock first time ive ever won anything lol.

#2471 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

Guess I didn't win anything. Oh well.

#2472 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

I figured I didn't win anything but then my mailman knocked on my door about an hour ago and handed me a package from RLS. I opened it up and was shocked to find a Pulse headset. Definitely wasn't expecting it but given that I'll be traveling soon and was considering getting a new headset, this is greatly appreciated.

#2473 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

man you are lucky i wonder if its possible to still win a pulse lol

#2474 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

So, what does the hoodie look like exactly? I mean, is it a giant graphic on the back, or something more subtle? I've been curious about that one for a while now.

Received a blue DS3 today as well. You can never have too many spare controllers.

Good point. I'm pretty sure it has the inFamous 2 logo on the bottom of the hoodie. I'll post a picture of it when I receive it in the mail. Look at what I won!
http://postimage.org/image/a84eqg0ej/

I came home, and my mom informed me that I received a package. I initially thought it was a Dualshock 3 controller. I was so excited when I opened the package and realized it was the Pulse Headset. I'll definitely use this headset when I'm listening to music, and playing my Vita. Good luck guys!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#2475 felixcostello

felixcostello

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

My mailman was a bit late today, but ended up getting a blue DS3. A bit bummed I didn't get the Pulse, but glad to see a few fellow CAGs get some! Probably going to just trade in my new controller towards some PSN points.
GBA Needs: Ninja Five-O, Rhythm Tengoku (JPN), Alien Hominid (EU)
JPN Famicom Mini: Mario Bros., SMB: The Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Balloon Fight, Adventure Island

#2476 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

I also got a Blue DS3 today.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2477 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Nothing for me :c
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#2478 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

Sad face! Nothing in the mail for me today.
Posted Image

#2479 Galad

Galad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

Just got a blue dualshock in the mail today. I wasn't sure if Canada was going to be included in the promotion, but looks like it is.

#2480 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

I posted earlier I got nothing but a pulse headset just arrived for me today in the mail!!!! :D :D
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#2481 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

I got a big box in the mail today and it was the Sharpshooter I ordered for a friend...2 months ago.

PLEASE RLS GODS GIVE ME SOMETHING

#2482 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

Got a Blue controller in the mail today along with PSASBR that I ordered a while ago. Definitely excited about the controller, though a second package with a pulse headset would've been even more exciting, lol!
Posted Image

#2483 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

Reading that you guys are getting stuff, I was excited to see a box by my door. :bouncy:

Turned out it was some printer ink that I forgot I ordered. Oh well.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2484 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

I got a blue controller. Awesome!

#2485 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

Nothing for me yet...

#2486 Demonkadar

Demonkadar

Customer Service Slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

I figured I didn't win anything but then my mailman knocked on my door about an hour ago and handed me a package from RLS. I opened it up and was shocked to find a Pulse headset. Definitely wasn't expecting it but given that I'll be traveling soon and was considering getting a new headset, this is greatly appreciated.

I was in the same boat, the Hitman Trilogy I ordered from Best Buy arrived on my doorstep early in the morning from UPS, and then later the mailman knocked on the door and it was another box. I opened it and saw a Pulse headset, I was shocked and amazed, I completely forget I entered this and its been the only thing I have won. I love the new headset though, I never imagined I would win anything from them.

#2487 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

There's a new training module up for the 500GB White PS3 Bundle. Also someone mentioned on twitter if Ni No Kuni would be available? @Brnjens mentioned that he was going to place an order this week so be the on the lookout for that update. I honestly don't have time for an RPG, but it's hard to say no to $10 for a new release. @DemonKadar, I felt the exact same way. The Pulse Headset is definitely a huge improvement over the previous model. As soon as I get home, I put them on and listen to music or play some games. They'll hopefully be in the catalog again soon so I would look out for that in the near future.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#2488 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

I thought the order he put in was for the wonder book bundle?

Just received a blue ds3 with my order of all stars and lbpv. Time to start watching their updates like a hawk.

#2489 Cheel

Cheel

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

Well I got left a delivery notice. I know its from RLS, but not sure what it is. Most likely those LBP bookends, but im hoping for something cooler. I really need a new controller! Guess Ill find out in about an hour

Update:
Got a new controller, thanks to RLS for the freebie =D

Edited by Cheel, 06 February 2013 - 07:55 PM.

#2490 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Score another Elite headset for the CAG crew. :whee: