The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4540 replies to this topic

#2491 Graviex

Graviex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Received a package from RLS today containing a few things I ordered a couple weeks ago, but alas, no Play Days prize.. I fear it might be because one of the things I ordered was a dualshock.. but here's to hoping something is still on its way! Congrats to everyone that got something so far =) I love RLS
Posted Image

#2492 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

OH SNAP I WON AN ELITE HEADSET

Dunno what to do with my regular ones

Thanks RLS guys

#2493 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Just got the mail, I won a Pulse Elite Headset!

#2494 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

Reading that you guys are getting stuff, I was excited to see a box by my door. :bouncy:

Turned out it was some printer ink that I forgot I ordered. Oh well.

Reading that you guys are STILL getting stuff, I was excited to see another box by my door. :bouncy:

Turned out it was some printer ink ... that created an RLS label on the box. Inside was a BLUE PS3 dual shock controller. HUZZAH!

Now I have matching blue and back controllers for both the Playstation 2 and Playstation 3.

Thanks, Sony.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2495 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

I was sad seeing all these posts about people getting controllers and headsets.

Walked out my front door to take out the trash and saw a box from RLS.

Finally got a Pulse headset after failing so many times trying to buy it from the catalog.

#2496 batman1939

batman1939

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

Hoped for a headset but a free controller is a free controller. Blue in case you wanted to know.

#2497 fireball343

fireball343

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

got my pulse headset the other day, was expecting some cheap ebay stuff from china, was really excited to see that box. I finished those Play Day modules as soon as they went up. Always wanted these.
Thanks to polobearjp and Ivanhoe for the ESPN Coke Codes
Thanks to CharAznable for the Gmail Invite.
Thanks to Jiiim2K for DEW U points.
fireball34349304820942380990

#2498 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

For those who have the elites, has anyone had trouble syncing them to the PS3? I did the reset thing like 3 times and it's still double blinking (connection standby mode). I read on the Playstation forum that one of the guys let the battery drain and after he recharged it the headphones were able to pair, which is what I'm trying to do now.

#2499 JuanM19

JuanM19

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

Got home had two packages from RLS one was an order or PSAS and LBP vita and the other was the PULSE HEADSET from PLAYDAYS! Great win :)

Syncing problems? I just plugged in the usb to the ps3 and everything synced automatically there isn't any steps. Plug in, turn headset on and wah lah.

#2500 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Got home had two packages from RLS one was an order or PSAS and LBP vita and the other was the PULSE HEADSET from PLAYDAYS! Great win :)

Syncing problems? I just plugged in the usb to the ps3 and everything synced automatically there isn't any steps. Plug in, turn headset on and wah lah.

Yeah that's what is supposed to happen, I don't know if it matters that I had the original pulses or not, but I don't think it does because there's separate dongles for pairing the different headsets.

#2501 JuanM19

JuanM19

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

Yeah that's what is supposed to happen, I don't know if it matters that I had the original pulses or not, but I don't think it does because there's separate dongles for pairing the different headsets.

No sir, I have the og pulse headset and I'm switching between dongles and headsets in my ps3 and theres no syncing problem. Try setting up the headset settings through the accessory settings. Either then that the Pulse headset was made to only sync with one dongle.

#2502 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

Did anyone attend the God of War chat from yesterday? I completely forgot about it until the Sony rep at my store mentioned it this morning.

In 2 hours, the Sly Cooper:Theives in Time chat session will begin.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2503 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

Did anyone attend the God of War chat from yesterday? I completely forgot about it until the Sony rep at my store mentioned it this morning.

In 2 hours, the Sly Cooper:Theives in Time chat session will begin.

I attended the one last night. It was simply amazing! I'm currently watching the Sly Cooper one, and it's pretty good as well. I really hope they have the CE of God Of War on the site eventually. I'd lose my mind, lol.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#2504 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

I can only imagine what was shown during Ascension.

The Sly Cooper session was my first chat. I had video problems at first, but a reload button fixed that. Ran pretty well with nearly 200 people watching. I didn't get questions answered but some of my comments appeared on screen.

Pretty impressive stuff. Sly looks a lot better than his cell shaded PS2 days ... and that looked damn good too. I'm curious to see what the other levels (particularly Japan) look like.

The staff was very lively; you can tell they enjoyed what they do.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2505 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

I just want to know who won the prizes.
Posted Image

#2506 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Looks like emails were sent out to the live chat winners.

#2507 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

hey guys go on rls they put some stuff up charging station bluray remote and some other things

#2508 NateWhs152

NateWhs152

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

Blue controller for me. First time I have ever been disapointed to get a free controller. Honestly still very happy though.

#2509 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

hey guys go on rls they put some stuff up charging station bluray remote and some other things

Didn't see anything new for me. Guess I have all of the new swag already, lol. Did anyone receive an email stating they won a prize package from either live chat event?

YouTube

#2510 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Blue controller for me. First time I have ever been disapointed to get a free controller. Honestly still very happy though.

I got one too, I don't even have a use for the damn thing, so maybe I'll just sell it.

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#2511 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Got my new owner's kit today

#2512 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Received my swag today! I should definitely invest into a PSP. I have roughly twenty games or so that are sealed from RLS.

Unfortunately the Singstar games didn't come with the microphones so now I'll have to try and track some down... Loving this inFamous hoody though.

inFamous 2 (Front)

inFamous 2 Hoody (Back)

Games

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 11 February 2013 - 09:51 PM.
Added links

YouTube

#2513 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Received my swag today! I should definitely invest into a PSP. I have roughly twenty games or so that are sealed from RLS.

Unfortunately the Singstar games didn't come with the microphones so now I'll have to try and track some down... Loving this inFamous hoody though.

inFamous 2 Hoody (Back)

Games

Is the hoodie a pull over or does it have a zipper? Might order one even though it will out grow me.

#2514 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Is the hoodie a pull over or does it have a zipper? Might order one even though it will out grow me.

I added the front photo to my previous post, but yeah it's a zip up hoody. The 2XL fits nicely.

YouTube

#2515 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Two new modules are up: The Last of Us video review and MLB 13.

#2516 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Im dying for a catalog update with pulse headsets since I just became advocate

#2517 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Im dying for a catalog update with pulse headsets since I just became advocate

I'll try and post if I see anything on their Twitter feed. It's always a good feeling to hit advocate status. Bonus points and better rewards. I remember reading the excitement on this thread about new products, and not being able to redeem them. Welcome to the club my friend.

#2518 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

Thanks man! I didnt even know about the advocate status until I joined this site. Side note sly 4 will be included in the next catalog update

#2519 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Thanks man! I didnt even know about the advocate status until I joined this site. Side note sly 4 will be included in the next catalog update

Nice! I'm definitely snagging that. I wonder what else is going to be in the update.

YouTube

#2520 gs01rnb

gs01rnb

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

So I needed a new messenger bag and decided to order the one off the catalog site, I am pretty pleased with it (besides that stupid logo). It is a good bag. For reference, it is this one http://bpowerfulprom...erModule=PRDREB with what looks like an iron on logo.

I recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap messenger