The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4529 replies to this topic

#2611 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

I can't believe they put up the module after Sly 4 went up. Now I have enough points, but there's no Sly 4 to purchase lol

#2612 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

Im curious how often do they ask for reverification?

#2613 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Im curious how often do they ask for reverification?

I think its every 6 months
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#2614 Neoreloaded313

Neoreloaded313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

I just got verified today and I managed to get God of War Saga, Jak and Daxter Collection and the Ratchet & Clank Collection.

#2615 copakirschner

copakirschner

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

a lot of the bigger games have disappeared. new update imminent?

#2616 NateWhs152

NateWhs152

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

a lot of the bigger games have disappeared. new update imminent?

What the hell are you talking about?

#2617 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

he might be new to the program.

but just for future reference, when any game disappears from the catalog, one of two things happened.

-stock for that specific game ran out with people buying a copy
-you made the purchase yourself so it no longer shows up in the catalog under your login.

#2618 copakirschner

copakirschner

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

What the hell are you talking about?

what the hell do you mean what am i talking about? it was very easy to decipher what i said.

he might be new to the program.

but just for future reference, when any game disappears from the catalog, one of two things happened.

-stock for that specific game ran out with people buying a copy
-you made the purchase yourself so it no longer shows up in the catalog under your login.

i just started using rls again, last time i used it whenever you bought a game you simply couldn't add it to your cart again. didn't know it disappears now, that's pretty cool. thanks for actually helping me out and answering my question instead of being a tough dork.

#2619 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

That's not entirely accurate, there are a few games that I've bought which still show up in the catalog for me, though the button to add them to the cart is disabled.

Their system is all kinds of wonky.

#2620 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Quick question. If I buy an item will that item never appear again or be available to me even in future updates?

#2621 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

Quick question. If I buy an item will that item never appear again or be available to me even in future updates?

For the most part, games/controllers etc won't show up after you buy them. The only time you'll see new items ie a dualshock 3 controller. The only reason I was able to buy a few is due to that they were a different color or they were featured in a bundle pack. Twisted Metal is the only game that shows up for me tla second time because they changed the listing for it. Initially it came with a Sweet Tooth Mask. I hope that answers your question.

#2622 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

Check your mailboxes i got Sly :)

#2623 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Are you guys having any trouble with the God of War quizzes? I complete the 10th question and it brings me to Question 11 - the same question with no multiple choices and a submit button (it says 11 of 10 at the top). I click on submit and I get an error message telling me to retake the quiz by closing the window and clicking "quiz".

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2624 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

I got sly in the mail this afternoon as well!!

On the GOW quizzes, i had some issues with it when i was taking the quiz. I just closed it out and kept retrying and it went through eventually. Not sure how many times i had to try but i think it was about 4 (i might have switched web browsers, that might have been my fix. Been a while, i hope that helps)

#2625 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

Received the Socom Messenger Bar, Smart As.. and Sly Cooper! Great day. I'll post picture of the messenger bag tomorrow if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 05 March 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#2626 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

It's been more than 10 days and I still can't track (nor even received) my Pulse headset.

EDIT: Never mind, got it and I can't wait to test it out! This'll be my first time to experience 7.1 actually ^_^;

Edited by newtype06, 03 March 2013 - 11:33 PM.

#2627 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

Got sly, but waiting on vita card. Weird cause I ordered them and day.

#2628 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Jens is placing an order today for the catalog. I mentioned Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, God of War Ascension CE, and PlayStation Plus+ Subscriptions. Get over to Twitter to mention some other rewards!

#2629 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

Jens is placing an order today for the catalog. I mentioned Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, God of War Ascension CE, and PlayStation Plus+ Subscriptions. Get over to Twitter to mention some other rewards!

I doubt we see Tomb Raider but I do hope for God of War Ascention to pop up fast.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2630 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

I asked for Knack and GT6 lolol

#2631 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

I asked for Knack and GT6 lolol

Haha, that's great! That's a good idea for the future updates. I won't be getting a PS4 anytime soon after launch, but I'll stack up the $10 games if they're available. On a side note, I asked if they could order some Singstar Microphones. I have three of four of the games, and I don't have any microphones to use. :-#

I doubt we see Tomb Raider as well, but we did get AC3 so who knows. I still haven't opened that one...

YouTube

#2632 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

I'm pretty much saving my GS credit to subsidize a PS4 purchase but I'll probably be getting PS4 games regardless if I have a PS4 at the time or not.

#2633 BiggyP2P

BiggyP2P

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

I've got a few n00bish questions so be gentle.

1) What's the name of the Twitter account to keep an eye on the updates? (The one in the FAQ/OP doesn't work)

2) If I'm not an advocate yet.. is there even a point to watching out for prizes or is the good stuff basically reserved for them?

3) Best way to sort the rewards page to get the best stuff? I normally do it by date added but am now realizing that might not be the best option as it seems like new stuff has popped up on other various spots. I could just be losing my mind.

Thanks!

Edit: Signed up for the RLS program on September 29th.. almost at the 6 month spot for Advocate.

#2634 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

Here's the first link for BjrnJens
He's the one who updates the rewards etc.

Here's the second link for On_Playstation
He provides the updates regarding new modules and contests. They have twitter "fights" from time to time so they're pretty awesome in that regard.

Always watch out for new and cool stuff. While it probably doesn't do you a whole lot of good to just keep refreshing when there is an update every couple weeks or so, you will notice when new stuff gets added. Try and watch this thread (i don't do twitter so this is my life line to the updates) and there should be some warning on a catalog update a few hours prior to it going live. I'm pretty sure the games are available for everybody where the headsets and the more exclusive items are advocate only.

When the items go up, you should see them in the default view (i always change mine to view all). If not, just sort by exclusive item and you will get the "good stuff." Warning though: The really good items last a few minutes at most, some of the good things might last half an hour and the games that have a few hundred in stock might stick around for a couple of hours. These things go FAST!!

#2635 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

it's be awesome if tomb raider went up

#2636 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Jens says there is a new Bioshock module up.

#2637 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

I have a feeling that Jens will put up Bioshock Infinite.

#2638 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

I have a feeling that Jens will put up Bioshock Infinite.

As much as I would love a cheap copy of Bioshock Infinite, I'd rather save my points for the God of War CE, if it's available. That's just me though. I could see the CE for $20 just like the Killzone 3 CE was.

#2639 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

Jens mentioned that GOWA and MLB The Show 13 will be included in the next update. Definitely skipping MLB since I'm not a huge fan of it. We'll most likely see the next update this week.

YouTube

#2640 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

Now i have to ask myself if i care about the God of War franchise to spend a few dollars on it. Says the person that played 1, 2 and regretfully 3.

For those that haven't this really isnt a spoiler i assure you but i will wrap it.

Spoiler

I can only hope to see a collectors of last of us or at least the statue. I should still be able to pre-order it. WHY DO YOU ELUDE ME ELLIE, YOUR JUST LIKE THE REST. ET U SONGBIRD? ET U?

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png