The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4525 replies to this topic

#2761 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

Really wanted the Resistance Collection up. Are either the GOW Saga or KZ Trilogy worth it?

#2762 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Really wanted the Resistance Collection up. Are either the GOW Saga or KZ Trilogy worth it?

I was hoping for the Resistance Collection too. I went for the Killzone Trilogy myself. I picked up the GOW saga off here last month. Haven't played it yet. Only complaint is that the PSP games are DLC codes, 1-3 are on discs

#2763 cheapa$$

cheapa$$

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

Glad to hear GoWA wasn't put up yet. Arrived late and was still able to snag a copy of Sly 4 at least... Really hoping that eventually enough people will have the 32gb vita cards & Pulse headsets that I'll be able to snag one without having to fight tooth and nail to login at the perfect time, assuming they lock you out from ordering it after you get one that is like they do with games.
Posted Image

#2764 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

I have to be honest: Most of the items I'm seeing have me saying "maybe". Nothing is grabbing at me to buy right away (that will change if/when they add Ascension).

Stuff I am considering:

ICO™ and Shadow of the Colossus™ Collection
KILLZONE TRILOGY
Media / Blu-Ray Disc™ Remote Control
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time™

I would add God of War Saga, but the DLC for the PSP turned me away from that.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2765 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

I burnt through a lot of my points today (mostly since I'm working on getting out of retail). Ended up getting:

New Owners Kit
Killzone Trilogy
Infamous Collection
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Hoping when they go live I can use my remaining points to get GOWA and MLB13. Still debating on getting Little Big Planet Kart Racing right now or not.

#2766 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:38 AM

Glad I was able to get in on Sly Cooper Thieves in Time earlier that's all I wanted as I had all the other things and I'm not getting anymore DualShock 3s since they don't work on the PS4 and I've already got like 6 unopened around the house.

#2767 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:00 AM

I got the New Owners Kit and PS All Stars... why I got either I'm not sure. PS All Stars is awful (but worth $10 maybe?) and I don't think I need a new controller.

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#2768 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

I got the New Owners Kit and PS All Stars... why I got either I'm not sure. PS All Stars is awful (but worth $10 maybe?) and I don't think I need a new controller.

I feel like I'm in the minority here but I absolutely love PlayStation All Stars. I bought it at full price when it came out and still play it.

#2769 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

I feel like I'm in the minority here but I absolutely love PlayStation All Stars. I bought it at full price when it came out and still play it.

I really enjoyed it as well. I'm sure a part of that is due to playing primarily with friends, but I definitely didn't find it to be bad either way.

#2770 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

I missed the update because I was working my ten hour shift....I didn't miss much since I already have most of those items. I was going to get the Portable Charger, but I couldn't checkout fast enough. I'll save my points.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#2771 BiggyP2P

BiggyP2P

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:35 AM

So can we expect MLB and GoW to be up tomorrow? Jens basically said they just weren't added yet. Assuming nothing can be done tonight.

#2772 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

Same here; I have no regrets and love the game:bouncy:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#2773 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

I foolishly emptied my cart on that Urban Camo DS3 since it said item was unavailable. Didn't know you could still buy it if it's in your cart til I read some of the helpful posts during the catalog update.

Didn't make the same mistake with the red and white DS3 though. Also picked up the newest Sly and PS All Stars. Told my friend to pick it up too for some multi-player action. Are those two games still up on the catalog at this time?

#2774 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

I really enjoyed it as well. I'm sure a part of that is due to playing primarily with friends, but I definitely didn't find it to be bad either way.

i see what u did thar

uc.png

#2775 jj50

jj50

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

Why didnt they put up Ni no kuni god damn it!? Everyone be sure to request it on twitter!

#2776 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

Why didnt they put up Ni no kuni god damn it!? Everyone be sure to request it on twitter!

Ni No Kuni isn't published by Sony, it's pretty unlikely they'll put it on the RLS catalog. Maybe we'll get lucky but don't count on it.

#2777 Stickboy46

Stickboy46

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

That's a third party game .. makes it really hard for him to get.

#2778 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

That's a third party game .. makes it really hard for him to get.

I know that's right. That's why I was shocked when Assassin's Creed 3 was put up. Jens has been pushing Bioshock Infinite like crazy so maybe we'll get that in the next update. ;)

YouTube

#2779 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

I know that's right. That's why I was shocked when Assassin's Creed 3 was put up. Jens has been pushing Bioshock Infinite like crazy so maybe we'll get that in the next update. ;)

If we see Bioshock Infinite before GoW:A and MLB13 I'd order it but die laughing from everyone getting mad. :lol:

#2780 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

I really hope we see Bioshock soon, and then The Last of Us Survival Edition in May. My wallet would be happy.

#2781 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

I played through a level of The Last of Us and it is EXTREMELY stealth oriented, much more so then i thought it would be. This might be one to test for yourself before you buy.

Graphics looked amazing but the game play has me wondering how long you could have fun sneaking around trying to avoid enemies.

#2782 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

I played through a level of The Last of Us and it is EXTREMELY stealth oriented, much more so then i thought it would be. This might be one to test for yourself before you buy.

Graphics looked amazing but the game play has me wondering how long you could have fun sneaking around trying to avoid enemies.

That is actually exactly what I'm hoping for. I'll take stealth over action any day.

#2783 Galad

Galad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

Couple new quizzes up.

#2784 BiggyP2P

BiggyP2P

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Sweet.. got my advocate status today.

#2785 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

Sweet.. got my advocate status today.

Welcome to the club, my friend. Hope you have a ton of points saved up, and a new keyboard for all of those F5 button presses you'll be doing. Lol. I missed a question on both of the MGS and MLB quizzes so I didn't receive my bonus points. :cold:

YouTube

#2786 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

New modules: Soul Sacrifice and MGS Rising

Tearaway live chat 3/27 6:30-7pm

Soul Sacrifice live chat 4/10 6:30-7pm

#2787 felixcostello

felixcostello

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Bjorn also mentioned on twitter that GOWA and MLB should be arriving at the warehouse on Wednesday, so keep an eye out for that update guys.
GBA Needs: Ninja Five-O, Rhythm Tengoku (JPN), Alien Hominid (EU)
JPN Famicom Mini: Mario Bros., SMB: The Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Balloon Fight, Adventure Island

#2788 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Just received my Red Controller. I ordered a lot more than that but it looks like we should start to be receiving some of our stuff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#2789 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

I got the Pulse Elite that i managed to snag from the last update in the mail today. Even happier with this now then i was when i bought it.

Looking forward to the Wednesday(?) update!!

#2790 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

I got the Pulse Elite that i managed to snag from the last update in the mail today. Even happier with this now then i was when i bought it.

Looking forward to the Wednesday(?) update!!

I'll wait for the following one. Already finished God of War: Ascension SP, and I'm enjoying the hell out of the MP. Such a good time. Unless we get a surprise item. ;)

YouTube