Photo
- - - - -

The definitive sony card rewards thread - a good start to a free game or controller

• Please log in to reply
1551 replies to this topic

#1531 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

I got 3500 Customer Appreciation points today.

Have not got the 5k points for redeeming a $50 psn card.
If its free, its for me!!

#1532 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

I got 3500 Customer Appreciation points today.

Have not got the 5k points for redeeming a $50 psn card.

Wow I just got 2,500...not as much as some people, but it is the first time I've ever gotten them in 12 years. :D

#1533 evergoo

evergoo

Proud to be Frugal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

Update, since this browser isn't letting me edit the above post:Several people on SD are reporting two bonuses (boni?) that total 6000 points, in various combinations (3500+2500, 5000+1000). So there's still hope, I guess, for another 5K.

Scored 3,500 today with "Customer Appreciation 2012-2." On March 30, I received 2,500 with "Customer Appreciation 2012."

Still waiting for the 5k.

goo.gif evergoo.png

Recent Game Purchases: X-COM Collection, StreetPass Games Bundle, Fire Emblem: Awakening
Currently Playing: StreetPass Games, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time

My Latest Karaoke Video: Lady Gaga's Just Dance

#1534 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Wow, no bonus points for me. I have not used my card in almost 2 years, so maybe that is why I got no love from SONY?
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#1535 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

I got 3500 points, but no 5000 yet. I bought a $50 PSN card also.....I sent a message to CS, hopefully they respond, they are usually pretty good.

#1536 Viperx116

Viperx116

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

Got my 5k bonus today.

#1537 pob14

pob14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

My answer from Sony Rewards:

Thank you for contacting Sony Rewards Online Support.We?re thrilled that you took part in our recent Bonus Points Offer. As part of this offer, you are being awarded 5,000 bonus points. To thank you for being a loyal customer, you are also being awarded an additional 1,000 bonus points for a total of 6,000. They will be added to your balance and expire on Dec 31, 2012.

Looks like I got all I'm gonna get.

#1538 biuevenom

biuevenom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Has anyone ordered a PSN code that ended up showing as previously redeemed? Having a tough time getting them to fix this. >.<

#1539 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:09 AM

Has anyone ordered a PSN code that ended up showing as previously redeemed? Having a tough time getting them to fix this. >.<

well I had one that I never received... when I called about it I was told that it showed it failed. was told a supervisor would call me in a couple of days... not sure why... but then I never heard from anyone.

finally got refund about a month later.

#1540 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

Heads-up to all: do not use the "Connect with Facebook" feature when creating/logging into your account. It is very buggy. Took me two weeks of e-mailing their support team back and forth to find out why I couldn't get the $50 PSN card, until I ended up calling their phone support, and bugs relating to logging in via Facebook ended up being the culprit.

Aside from that, I ended up getting the free $50 PSN card tonight.. so I would now recommend this offer. :)

Josh1billion.png

Check out my free Android puzzle game, Super Blackout.  90 levels + random level generator + level editor.

#1541 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

tag

#1542 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:13 AM

Just a random question, but there aren't any deals associated with this card to get a PS3 for cheaper anymore are there? My original BC 60GB crapped out on me (blu ray drive controller board went bad...which is of course married to the motherboard, so it can't be swapped), and I'm not thrilled with the idea of giving Sony full retail for another one (considering I paid $500 for the thing...and it lasted less than 5 years...and yet, as countless others have said "My SNES still works").

I remember a year or two back there were some big discounts, but at the time, I didn't need ANOTHER PS3. Looking at the OP and seeing that at one point you could get a 5 year warranty for $60 has me kicking myself over and over again. Oh, if only I had known! Anyway, I appreciate any info anybody has to share. Thanks!

#1543 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

OK so does this thread and OP still apply as of currently?

I just got a playstation card from the $50 and year of plus deal.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#1544 bkjohns1

bkjohns1

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

OK so does this thread and OP still apply as of currently?

I just got a playstation card from the $50 and year of plus deal.

What still applies for free points is the Wheel of Fortune daily 10 pts for entering the bonus puzzle solution. If you did that every weekday for a year you could get 2600 bonus points which could potentially be redeemed for two $10 PSN codes.

You can also register your Sony DVDs/Blu-Rays for points.

And use the purchase credit form for bonus points and credit back on your card if you want to be reimbursed for a Sony product with your points.
bkjohns1.pngsig.gif
My goal for 2012 was to fund my gaming habit through reward sites which still continues on into 2014. You can read about my "journey" here.

#1545 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

Sorry to bump this thread again, but how does the rewards pointson purchases made with the Sony/Playstation card work?

I've made a few purchases on PSN (10x bonus) and used it quite a bit and my account shows no rewards pts from any purchases.

Does it just take a while to show up? Or do I need to pay that months statement or something? Just confused as with my other cards the pts/cash back show up pretty quick.

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#1546 Tronny

Tronny

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

Sorry to bump this thread again, but how does the rewards pointson purchases made with the Sony/Playstation card work?

I've made a few purchases on PSN (10x bonus) and used it quite a bit and my account shows no rewards pts from any purchases.

Does it just take a while to show up? Or do I need to pay that months statement or something? Just confused as with my other cards the pts/cash back show up pretty quick.

I got the card about a week and a half ago, made a purchase on PSN that night and I got the email that I met the requirement yesterday. So, for me, it took about 10-11 days for it to show up on my sony rewards account.

#1547 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

I got the card about a week and a half ago, made a purchase on PSN that night and I got the email that I met the requirement yesterday. So, for me, it took about 10-11 days for it to show up on my sony rewards account.

The reward points? Not the $50 psn credit and PS+ right.

#1548 Tronny

Tronny

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

Basically. I got an email that said I had met the qualification (i.e. purchase). When I went to the site, I did not have any points listed but when I added the card and PS+ to my cart they showed up as 0 points each and then I checked out as normal. I got the email with the codes 30 seconds or so later. I haven't made any other purchases so I can't say how long the reward points from those would take to show up, but I would have to assume that it would be about the same time frame?

#1549 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

I haven't made any PSN purchases, but it took 1-2 days after my I got the e-mail saying my statement was ready before I got the e-mail from Sony Rewards stating my points were ready to be redeemed.

Got a $10 PSN code w/my points last month.

#1550 bkjohns1

bkjohns1

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

I think it takes about a month for your points to be credited to your account. Expect to see them around the time you get your monthly statement.
bkjohns1.pngsig.gif
My goal for 2012 was to fund my gaming habit through reward sites which still continues on into 2014. You can read about my "journey" here.

#1551 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Link to new thread (with mod approval): http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339852

#1552 thrifty1

thrifty1

Delicious Deal Stacker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

I think it takes about a month for your points to be credited to your account. Expect to see them around the time you get your monthly statement.

Sonyreward points are posted to your account when you get your card statement.

Does anyone know if you can still register 5 sony products for the 2500 points or is that dead?