TV tuner boxes

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Has anyone else that these are not $39.99 anymore ?

I have my 2 govt. gift cards but I want to get a good deal on a box that has an S-video out at least .

Can anyone recommend a box that they may have purchased ?

I was looking at an Apex box at BB .

Almost none are $40 anymore. Because then they would be free (as originally intended). Stores and various box makers realized right quick that they had an opportunity to hike the price up and at least make some money out of the whole mess. I couldn't believe it either. Being told you wouldn't have to pay anythign to be DTV ready and seeing how much the fucking vultures at BB wanted for them. Got mine at Meijer for $10 cheaper. Still had to pony up some money though.

I guess, I'll probably let my tv sit in static... I have an HDTV tuner for my monitor that will do just fine if I must watch local tv. Paying to watch SDTV on a perfectly good SDTV?! give me a fucking break.

BTW, bet this isn't the last time you have to pay for "free" tv.

[quote name='epobirs']My god, the suffering. When will the long national nightmare of Antenna-Americans finally end?[/QUOTE]

Well, there will still be Antenna-Americans. They'll just be a different kind of antenna.

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']I really like the zenith one that I bought from Circuit City, but yeah I had to pay $20 out of my own pocket.[/QUOTE]

The Zenith one is the same as the Insignia one at BB .
Check out the blue light in the center & zig-zag holes in the case .

bread's done
Back