EA Skate 2 Bundle - Game + Skateboard Deck

[quote name='mrmike']Damn, no trucks and wheels? TH did this with project 8 too, no wheels either! I want to skate with this thing![/quote]

Somehow I get the feeling that this deck isn't actually meant to be used in that way.

[quote name='thirtytwoutside']Somehow I get the feeling that this deck isn't actually meant to be used in that way.[/QUOTE]

I know, it's just for display and looks. I wish they would pack in a real board, so maybe the kids can get out there if they so wanted.

Then they'll fall and break their face or junk on something and EA will get sued because their logos are all over it. Makes me think of the canteen that came in the World at War that said "this canteen not intended for drinking".

[quote name='Supadeuce']The link you provided says 200 units...Just saying! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

150 for PS3. 200 for Xbox 360.

150+200 = 350

OP is correct. Thanks for the post, OP, it's a neat bundle.

pretty cool collector's. one you can actually use, unlike a cheesy plastic gun that doesn't even work...

It looks to me like you CAN use the board. Lucky me, I still have a bunch of random trucks, wheels, bearings, bushings, hardware and even risers from when I used to skate. I know there's only 150 for PS3 but somehow I don't see these selling out immediately. If there's still some next week I might bite.

Aside from this being a limited bundle, it's actually not a bad deal. Going to a skate shop right now you can expect to pay $30 for a blank deck. So $25 for a limited deck isn't bad at all.

Reminds me of the Tony Hawk bundles Target had with a deck and then clearanced them out to 75% off because no one bought them, though I guess with this being so limited they won't need to clearance it.

I ordered one of these, did anybody else? Did yours ship? They still say "in stock" when you add it to your cart. I'd have to imagine they're sold out by now, so I'm scared mine won't ship.

Is EA's store usually slow?

I had another preorder placed in case this one didn't ship, but it shipped already. Scared to send it back in case this one doesn't ship.

[quote name='Sokkratez']I ordered one of these, did anybody else? Did yours ship? They still say "in stock" when you add it to your cart. I'd have to imagine they're sold out by now, so I'm scared mine won't ship.

Is EA's store usually slow?

I had another preorder placed in case this one didn't ship, but it shipped already. Scared to send it back in case this one doesn't ship.[/quote]

Whoa. I think you need to calm down :)

Why don't you email the and ask for a status on your order?

This is cool, but the novelty wore off for me within five minutes. I'd prefer the code for some sweet in-game retro gear. Score.

Yeah, my other order arrived today, I'm going to cancel the EA one. Though I'm sure they'll be selling the retro gear on marketplace in about a month :)

bread's done
Back