Cheapy's reaction...

orcus86

CAGiversary!
to Rebel FM receiving over $11,000 in donations, "HOLY SHIT". Priceless, any one else had a good laugh from that.:lol:

That was pretty good. I laughed a lot more at the line "If you don't want to hear me talk about me sticking my dick into things, you're listening to the wrong podcast." In fact, I was laughing at that line again just now even as I was typing it.

Yeah that was pretty funny. In between that and wombat pulling a groin muscle they both havent had a good start to the year.

I said "Holy shit!" too... around 22k total. Sorry, but it's a shitty little podcasting show, I don't know what gear they need that cost over ten grand.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I said "Holy shit!" too... around 22k total. Sorry, but it's a shitty little podcasting show, I don't know what gear they need that cost over ten grand.[/quote]
I thought Nick said that it was for equipment and producing the show. Who knows what kind of other expenses could pop up.

I disagree on the shitty part, I thought it was pretty well done for a freshman effort. But if they continue to grow expenses are likely to grow. see the thing is that unlike most times when excess unnecessary staff are laid off it was the other way around at 1up most off the talent was let go.

[quote name='orcus86']Yeah that was pretty funny. In between that and wombat pulling a groin muscle they both havent had a good start to the year.[/quote]

That almost had me in tears too, like two minutes into the show and wombats talking about the kitchen table and the pulling of the muscle!

[quote name='orcus86']I disagree on the shitty part, I thought it was pretty well done for a freshman effort. But if they continue to grow expenses are likely to grow. see the thing is that unlike most times when excess unnecessary staff are laid off it was the other way around at 1up most off the talent was let go.[/quote]

Oh ya, I like it a lot. Didn't mean shitty in terms of quality, just in terms of the whole scope of things. And I also feel like this temporary "celeb" status the 1up guys have gotten has gone to their heads a bit...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Oh ya, I like it a lot. Didn't mean shitty in terms of quality, just in terms of the whole scope of things. And I also feel like this temporary "celeb" status the 1up guys have gotten has gone to their heads a bit...[/quote]
I guess, just hope they keep getting good material up there.

bread's done
Back